Michael Bennett told Patriots he’ll be in the locker room for the national anthem

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Bennett said at a speech at Princeton on Monday night that he plans to stay in the locker room during the playing of the anthem next season, and the Patriots understand that. “I explained to them is that my integrity mean everything,” Bennett said, according to ESPN. “I think they respect that about me, they respect who I am as an individual.”

Michael Bennett told Patriots he’ll be in the locker room for the national anthem

The filthy dirty millionaire unappreciative negro, who got caught lying that he was brutalized by Las Vegas cops last year.

Fucking dirty asshole.

Bennett said at a speech at Princeton on Monday night that he plans to stay in the locker room during the playing of the anthem next season, and the Patriots understand that. “I explained to them is that my integrity mean everything,” Bennett said, according to ESPN. “I think they respect that about me, they respect who I am as an individual.”

The filthy dirty millionaire unappreciative negro, who got caught lying that he was brutalized by Las Vegas cops last year.

Fucking dirty asshole.

Wasn’t his boss arrested for sex trafficking? :lmao:

I wonder if the guy would be there with the rest of the team if his favorite singer/act was out there delivering our nation's song or does he consider them lyrics to be the scum of the Earth that badly enough.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Bennett will be lucky if he isn't cut from the team next season. Because the NE Patriot's team and management are all about winning championships and won't put up will a bunch of SJW and BLM nonsense causing their players to loose focus on the goal of winning another Super Bowl. ... :cool:

Let him and the rest of his ilk stay in the locker room. They can protest all they want, and no one will see it or care. The kneelers will have lost all their power of the protest if the cameras aren't there.

“I explained to them is that my integrity mean everything,” Bennett said, according to ESPN. “I think they respect that about me, they respect who I am as an individual.”

What, exactly, does his "integrity" or "respect" have to do with anything? He just sounds like another "hands up, don't shoot" moron.

Fucking dirty asshole.

Wasn’t his boss arrested for sex trafficking? :lmao:

You mean if your boss gets caught in a scandal it’s ok to be a bigot?
That doesn’t even make sense.

Forum List

Back