Cher Calls for Laws to Control Men’s Bodies: ‘Must Be Circumcised, & Show Papers or Penis’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
No, I can't make ABNORMALS into real people....and the crowd cheered!!!...ROTFLMFAO!

Chercrop2-640x480.jpg

11 Mar 2019

Left-wing poop icon Cher suggested in a recent social media post that women create laws over men’s bodies like banning the use of Via#ra and giving the death penalty for those men who use massage parlors.
“REPUBLICANS BELIEVE THEY’VE GOT GOD GIVEN RIGHT 2 DICTATE WHAT WE DO WITH OUR BODIES,” Cher exclaimed.

“WOMEN MUST MAKE LAWS 2 CONTROL MENS BODIES. NO VIA#RA, ROGAIN, TESTOSTERONE‼️ALL MEN MUST BE CIRCUMCISED,& SHOW PAPERS OR PENIS 2 PROVE IT.MASSAGE PARLORS PUNISHABLE BY [Death]. MEN MUST TAKE THE [Pill].”

Read much more Cher Calls for Laws to Control Men’s Bodies: ‘Must Be Circumcised, & Show Papers or Penis'

Can you imagine this site censored the word for the little blue pill....but FUCK is ok..... Liberal censorship?

No, I can't make ABNORMALS into real people....and the crowd cheered!!!...ROTFLMFAO!

Chercrop2-640x480.jpg

11 Mar 2019

Left-wing poop icon Cher suggested in a recent social media post that women create laws over men’s bodies like banning the use of Via#ra and giving the death penalty for those men who use massage parlors.
“REPUBLICANS BELIEVE THEY’VE GOT GOD GIVEN RIGHT 2 DICTATE WHAT WE DO WITH OUR BODIES,” Cher exclaimed.

“WOMEN MUST MAKE LAWS 2 CONTROL MENS BODIES. NO VIA#RA, ROGAIN, TESTOSTERONE‼️ALL MEN MUST BE CIRCUMCISED,& SHOW PAPERS OR PENIS 2 PROVE IT.MASSAGE PARLORS PUNISHABLE BY [Death]. MEN MUST TAKE THE [Pill].”

Read much more Cher Calls for Laws to Control Men’s Bodies: ‘Must Be Circumcised, & Show Papers or Penis'

Can you imagine this site censored the word for the little blue pill....but FUCK is ok..... Liberal censorship?
Bailiff, whack his pee pee.

Officer: Let's see that penis, boy!

Guy: Uh I uh, I... I... lost it officer!

Officer: I said pull it it out!

Guy: B-b-b-b-but I'm not circumcised!

Cop:

cop bench.jpg

Last edited:
Cher is an absolute moron and fool, of course (check out her tweets on Jussie Smollett) and I'm not interested in controlling her wrinkled sagging body, or any other woman's body for that matter.

I am interested in protecting the innocent life that women, and men don't forget, have created.
Pro choice voters are the ideological descendants of slave holders and what they have in common is a total uncaring disregard for the lives of those they hold power over.

Chercrop2-640x480.jpg

11 Mar 2019

I agree with her.

You men have believed for decades that you can dictate what we women can and can't do with our bodies.

You men should have a taste of what you've been doing to us.

I would also add that deadbeat dads should be castrated. Any man who causes a pregnancy then walks away from his own flesh and blood should be castrated. I would put rapists and child molesters in with that too. They too aren't using their penis properly and hurting a lot of people.

If you can't use your penis properly then you shouldn't have the use of it.

I would love to see you men lose control of your body the way men believe they can take control of our bodies from women.

Chercrop2-640x480.jpg

11 Mar 2019

I agree with her.

You men have believed for decades that you can dictate what we women can and can't do with our bodies.

I would also add that deadbeat dads should be castrated. Any man who causes a pregnancy then walks away from his own flesh and blood should be castrated. I would put rapists and child molesters in with that too. They too aren't using their penis properly and hurting a lot of people.

I would love to see you men lose control of your body the way men believe they can take control of our bodies from women.
Virgina mutilation. ...perhaps the Arabs have a point....no more cuming for you bitches!

Chercrop2-640x480.jpg

11 Mar 2019

I agree with her.

What control do men have over womens bodies, nutcase? You must mean you want to kill your children.

Men who call women such vulgar words as the ones used by you conservatives in this thread sure do hate us women.

You don't understand that we women have had enough of you. We have gained our voices and realized that if we stick together, we can stop you women hating men from destroying lives.

Hate women all you want. We don't care.

What we care about is when you try to legislate our freedom. We aren't pawns. We aren't something you can just order around.

Keep it up. Backlash and karma really work.

Men who call women such vulgar words as the ones used by you conservatives in this thread sure do hate us women.

You don't understand that we women have had enough of you. We have gained our voices and realized that if we stick together, we can stop you women hating men from destroying lives.

What we care about is when you try to legislate our freedom. We aren't pawns. We aren't something you can just order around.

No your just a liberal asshole spouting bullshit. Crawl back into your hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chercrop2-640x480.jpg

11 Mar 2019

I agree with her.

That’s right. Men have to stop allowing women to stick their penis in a woman’s vagina and impregnate them with a man’s child! And then allow that woman to do what with his baby just because she’s a sexist woman.

Chercrop2-640x480.jpg

11 Mar 2019

/---/ Oh, that's just Cher trying to be relevant and prop up her sagging music career.

Chercrop2-640x480.jpg

11 Mar 2019

I agree with her.

Should women who abort a child for non-medical reasons have a hysterectomy done?

Women have control of their bodies same as men, i.e. "don't have sex, or use a few layers of birth control" if you 100% don't want to have a kid.

Cher combines argumentum ad abusrdum with theoretical tu quo que to a crazy level.

Not all women, we just think progressive twats like you are moronic assholes.

"BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE PEASANT"

It appears you are just fine wanting to order people around when it suits your politics.

Chercrop2-640x480.jpg

11 Mar 2019

Wow! Left-wing moon bats like to say stupid shit! Breaking news!

You better try and stay away from Islam… LOL

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

Cher has progressed from claiming that if elected George H. Bush was personally going to put chastity belts on all women and keep the keys for himself. Cher's problem is that she is getting old and hates the world for it. She has always had a problem with aging and blames men for the lack of attention.

Some people will do and/or say anything to try and stay relevant.

A co-worker took her mother to see Cher. She barely moved, lip-synched all her songs, and apparently went off on some weird tangent about men and relationships.

Pitiful.

Forum List

Back