Cheney now admits Iraq had NOTHING to do with 911!

Bullshit. You can see the video if you follow the link in my original post and see Ari Fleisher say the words yourself.
it was something he misstated, and if you had an OUNCE of integrity you would admit that

So you give me neg rep because you disagree with me? You're a spineless pussy.
BTW, how do you know he misstated something?
because i remember when it happened and a correction was released

and the rep system is here to do just what i did
and only a spineless pussy whines about getting a neg rep

Let's see it then, Nancy.

I have a question, wolf. I'm not a fan of Bush. But why do you, in one breath, say Bush is a bumbling idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about, and in the next, take his exact words at FACE VALUE?

I have a question, wolf. I'm not a fan of Bush. But why do you, in one breath, say Bush is a bumbling idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about, and in the next, take his exact words at FACE VALUE?

I don't take Bush's words at face value, that is exactly the point. What he and Cheney implied is not true and he has admitted that there is no connection.
Anyway, the words we are talking about were from Ari Fleisher

I don't take Bush's words at face value, that is exactly the point. What he and Cheney implied is not true and he has admitted that there is no connection.

I'm pretty sure Rumsfeld said there was no connection. Bush said flat out there was no connection.
The only possible implication would have been that of Cheney on Meet the Press.

I'm pretty sure Rumsfeld said there was no connection. Bush said flat out there was no connection.

They all had to say there was no connection when asked directly but there was always a strong implication that there was a connection. When the reasons for the Iraq war and the alleged WMD were discussed, 9/11 was often mentioned as if there was a connection.

They all had to say there was no connection when asked directly but there was always a strong implication that there was a connection. When the reasons for the Iraq war and the alleged WMD were discussed, 9/11 was often mentioned as if there was a connection.

I think the media did that work for them. I remember watching Fox and they were pushing the Czech meeting REALLY hard. I am sure other organizations pushed the same story. I think the amount of energy they put into that made the American people believe there was a connection and that Saddam was just as much a threat to the US as bin Laden.

I think the media did that work for them. I remember watching Fox and they were pushing the Czech meeting REALLY hard. I am sure other organizations pushed the same story. I think the amount of energy they put into that made the American people believe there was a connection and that Saddam was just as much a threat to the US as bin Laden.

I disagree. I've seen numerous interviews with folks from the Bush administration during the time when Bush was trying to defend his WMD allegation and many of them avoided the WMD question by bringing up 9/11.

I disagree. I've seen numerous interviews with folks from the Bush administration during the time when Bush was trying to defend his WMD allegation and many of them avoided the WMD question by bringing up 9/11.

Avoiding the question is one thing. PUSHING the idea of a connection is quite something else, and I think the media did that very effectively.

to be continued.... gotta get some work done here.

Avoiding the question is one thing. PUSHING the idea of a connection is quite something else, and I think the media did that very effectively.

Not really. If a person knows how to use the media to his/her advantage it becomes one and the same. By refusing to either confirm or deny you are feeding media speculation and don't tell me they didn't know that. By refusing to deny - which could have been so easily done since they knew the truth - they refused to calm public fears and instead stoked them.

Don't blame the media here - their political handlers, like so often happens with both left and right, knew exactly what they were doing when they were handing out choice morsels.

Bush and DICK had multiple reasons for the invasion of Iraq. They were nearly all wrong, a lie, or misleading. The only legitimate reason they had was Saddam was a jerk. So, a Trillion dollars and 3,000+ American lives later, that is now the only legitimate reason.

why should i waste my time for an asshole like you that wouldnt take any source provided
sorry, but i know you well enough to know your a fucking idiot and not worth me looking shit up for you
if you dont remember shit that happened less than 10 years ago, then fucking get out of this discussion

Bush and DICK had multiple reasons for the invasion of Iraq. They were nearly all wrong, a lie, or misleading. The only legitimate reason they had was Saddam was a jerk. So, a Trillion dollars and 3,000+ American lives later, that is now the only legitimate reason.
just another MASSIVE case of ABDS
seek out professional help

sorry, but that is flat out untrue

exactly, the MEDIA pushed a lot of shit that was never once claimed by the Bush admin

PROOF, Nancy?

Not really. If a person knows how to use the media to his/her advantage it becomes one and the same. By refusing to either confirm or deny you are feeding media speculation and don't tell me they didn't know that. By refusing to deny - which could have been so easily done since they knew the truth - they refused to calm public fears and instead stoked them.

Don't blame the media here - their political handlers, like so often happens with both left and right, knew exactly what they were doing when they were handing out choice morsels.
ah, so the bumbling idiot bush was a master at media manipulation
:eek:
please, get your stories straight either he was an idiot or he wants

ah, so the bumbling idiot bush was a master at media manipulation
:eek:
please, get your stories straight either he was an idiot or he wants

Did I ever call him an idiot?

Aside from that - it's not any one person. Every administration is an entire network of people.

Forum List

Back