Cheney now admits Iraq had NOTHING to do with 911!

Ya cause he only said that repeatedly before the invasion of Iraq. As did the President and the Military and the Intelligence.

Iraq was invaded for misdeeds Iraq did, not because of 9/11. That is one of the biggest lies ever told, that we invaded Iraq claiming they had anything to do with 9/11.

Bingo

All that has to be read is the actual resolution.. all of the reasonings were given directly in there.... it has been known for a long time, and stated for a long time, that Iraq's justification was not Iraq but indeed things including (but not limited to) the violations of the cease-fire agreement

But you will still have puppets and assholes like bobo (and the other extreme partisan lefties) that will claim otherwise until their dying (and lying) breath

violations of the cease-fire agreement?

Not enough to invade. Sorry, but you are a liar or a fool. Bush needed more ammo, so he made up WMD's and a link to 9-11.

YOU'RE A FOOL BOY!!!

Your postings are always devoid of facts.

When asked directly, Bush admitted there was no connection either, but that didn't stop Bush and Cheney from implying that there was a connection and the implication was strong enough to accomplish their goal. A huge number of people still believe there is a connection.

Wasn't it democrats who called for the removal of Saddam because of his WMD programs? Would you like proof?

Ya cause he only said that repeatedly before the invasion of Iraq. As did the President and the Military and the Intelligence.

Iraq was invaded for misdeeds Iraq did, not because of 9/11. That is one of the biggest lies ever told, that we invaded Iraq claiming they had anything to do with 9/11.

Bingo

All that has to be read is the actual resolution.. all of the reasonings were given directly in there.... it has been known for a long time, and stated for a long time, that Iraq's justification was not Iraq but indeed things including (but not limited to) the violations of the cease-fire agreement

But you will still have puppets and assholes like bobo (and the other extreme partisan lefties) that will claim otherwise until their dying (and lying) breath

violations of the cease-fire agreement?

Not enough to invade. Sorry, but you are a liar or a fool. Bush needed more ammo, so he made up WMD's and a link to 9-11.

YOU'RE A FOOL BOY!!!
Shooting at our planes is a breach of the ceasefire and is therefore an act of war.

In reality, Hussein restarted the Gulf War which ultimately escalated into the current conflict.

Iraqi no-fly zones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If Bush's invasion of Iraq was so glorious and justified, then John McCain would now be President. I wish he had beaten Bush and Rove in 2000. McCain was an actual soldier, and not a weekend warrior when he was sober. McCain would not have invaded another country unless we were under an imminate threat. He knows how crule war is.

I have a son-in-law who is on his second tour of duty in Iraq. I am dedicated to the troops but I am not convinced, nor will I ever be, that the Iraq was a war that we have to fight. The Iraq war has not made us safer. It did make Haliburton richer though, so I suppose it accomplished what W and DICK wanted it to.

The American people spoke in the last election. That election spoke volumns on how successful the voter felt the W administration had been. It will take decades for the GOP to recover from Bush's 8 years in office. No more Bush's in DC.

If Bush's invasion of Iraq was so glorious and justified, then John McCain would now be President. I wish he had beaten Bush and Rove in 2000. McCain was an actual soldier, and not a weekend warrior when he was sober. McCain would not have invaded another country unless we were under an imminate threat. He knows how crule war is.

I have a son-in-law who is on his second tour of duty in Iraq. I am dedicated to the troops but I am not convinced, nor will I ever be, that the Iraq was a war that we have to fight. The Iraq war has not made us safer. It did make Haliburton richer though, so I suppose it accomplished what W and DICK wanted it to.

The American people spoke in the last election. That election spoke volumns on how successful the voter felt the W administration had been. It will take decades for the GOP to recover from Bush's 8 years in office. No more Bush's in DC.

Bush did win two elections correct and the second was after the invasion. John Mccain lost the 2008 election, not Bush, but I'm sure in your delusional world Bush did lose.

"I do not believe and have never seen any evidence to confirm that [Mr. Hussein] was involved in 9/11," Mr. Cheney told an audience gathered for lunch at the National Press Club in Washington. "We had that reporting for a while, [but] eventually it turned out not to be true."
Newsvine - Cheney admits Iraq had no link to 9/11

I knew not to come in here and read bullshit like what you just typed.

We know waaaayyyy tooooo much information for you to get away with this lie.

They even tried to get Powell to suggest a connection when he went to the UN and Powell refused.

Are you stupid or a liar?

I could quite easily be wrong about this, but wasn't the whole Bush Administration saying that Iraq might be the base of the nest terrorist attack on the US? I seem to remember allot of stuff about yellow Cake and Ms Rice saying the next warning of a terrorist attack might be a mushroom cloud.

By the time Powell apperred at the UN, he was talking about the mobile trucks or trailers that could make nuclear weapons, wasn't he?

I don't know that anyone in that time frame from the Bush administration ever made that connection. Do you have a link in which it is said during the run up to the invasion?

I have been watching the news on TV and reading the newspaper since way before 9-11 and the invasion of Iraq, I have never had the idea that Iraq was invaded because of 9-11.
Iraq was invaded under a very strong suspicion by the CIA and other information gathering organizations that Sadaam did indeed have Weapons of mass destruction. He gasses many of his own people. At any rate, the Invasion of Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11.
You have never heard W say that, nor have you ever heard Cheney say that. Watch the movie "W", not only is it entertaining, it gives you a good perspective on the history of the last 8 years.

Last edited:

You're jumping all over the place in this post. Iraq was as misguided a venture as was Viet Nam. Given the economy at the time of the last election, Abraham Lincoln could not have won as the incumbant party nominee.

Virtually all of the Bush administration policies have bee continued and/or expanded by the current administration. Didn't work for George and they won't work for Obama. The press happens to like Obama so he gets favorable coverage, but his policies are as uninspired and just plain wrong as were W's. It's hard to change something when you are only copying it.

The public is a pretty smart group of folks taken as a whole and right now the public is scared to death and the reason is that our leaders are idiots. Obama never tires of telling us how bad or stupid or greedy we have been and how spending trillions will save us money. Is anybody buying this BS?

Well, foks, here comes the first big money savings for us: Health Care. The savings are so big that only another Trillion Dolars will be required over and above what we are already spending to make it happen.

At some point, someone's gotta start asking the questions of the snake oil guy.

The reporters seem to be using their lips for a different purpose right now.

They're behind him all the way.

Ari Fleischer Battles Chris Matthews, Calls Him "Shameful" And "Disingenuous" (VIDEO)

Fleischer: "After September 11th having been hit once how could we take a chance that Saddam might strike again? And that's the threat that has been removed and I think we are all safer with that threat removed."

http://www.perrspectives.com/blog/archives/000201.htm

bush_on_iraq_061805.jpg

Last edited:
Ari Fleischer Battles Chris Matthews, Calls Him "Shameful" And "Disingenuous" (VIDEO)

Fleischer: "After September 11th having been hit once how could we take a chance that Saddam might strike again? And that's the threat that has been removed and I think we are all safer with that threat removed."

Fleischer who?

This is so easy.

First row, second quote. Bush is referring to global War on Terror. Wow, that's groundbreaking.

First row, third quote. We WERE attacked. Saddam was shooting at our planes.

Second row, third quote. Further dismisses the argument that Bush used 9/11 to pony up support for the Iraq invasion. Also, what does that have to do with the multiple connections to al-Qaeda? September 11th is by no means the only attack al-Qaeda has ever pulled off. Educate yourself.

Third row, second quote. Operation Iraqi Liberation has ended. Next.

Third row, third quote. Operation Iraqi Freedom is still ongoing.

Fleischer who?

This is so easy.

First row, second quote. Bush is referring to global War on Terror. Wow, that's groundbreaking.

Second row, third quote. Further dismisses the argument that Bush used 9/11 to pony up support for the Iraq invasion. Also, what does that have to do with the multiple connections to al-Qaeda? September 11th is by no means the only attack al-Qaeda has ever pulled off. Educate yourself.

the first row, third quote, Bush didnt say the [with Iraq] some asshole reporter added that
that's why they have the [] brackets around it because the fucking liberal asshole reporter was putting words in Bush's mouth

Fleischer who?

This is so easy.

the first row, third quote, Bush didnt say the [with Iraq] some asshole reporter added that
that's why they have the [] brackets around it because the fucking liberal asshole reporter was putting words in Bush's mouth
Yeah, I was going to run a background check on all those quotes but I was too lazy to do so.

Nice job.

Fleischer who?

This is so easy.

All that spinning must make you dizzy.

Fleischer who?

This is so easy.

A lot on the left regularly mistake the truth for spinning.

Fleischer who?

This is so easy.

A lot on the left regularly mistake the truth for spinning.

Since when are rightwingers the authority on truth??? Bwaaaahaaahaa!!:lol:

"I do not believe and have never seen any evidence to confirm that [Mr. Hussein] was involved in 9/11," Mr. Cheney told an audience gathered for lunch at the National Press Club in Washington. "We had that reporting for a while, [but] eventually it turned out not to be true."

Bush said repeatedly there was no connection between Hussein and bin Laden.

Bush said repeatedly there was no connection between Hussein and bin Laden.
i believe you are slightly incorrect there
i believe that Bush said there was no connection between Saddam and 9/11
which is not exactly the same thing

Forum List

Back