GOP Senator calls Obama un-American

More inflammatory speech from the Right? No way!

I like that if you didn't support Bush you were un-American, and if you still don't support Bush you're still un-American!

WASHINGTON -- Sen. Jim Inhofe said today that President Barack Obama's speech in Cairo was "un-American" because he referred to the war in Iraq as "a war of choice" and didn't criticize Iran for developing a nuclear program.
http://newsok.com/u.s.-sen.-inhofe-...article/3375137?custom_click=lead_story_title

Oh I see,, he didn't call obama un American,, he called the speech un American be thankful he didn't call for kidney failure whydonchya???

jamesinhofefortunetellerbw.jpg

"Senator James Inhofe (R-OK), author of the book The Greatest Hoax: How the Global Warming Conspiracy Threatens Your Future, is claiming that climate change is impossible because "God's still up there."

Inhofe made the claim during an appearance on "Crosstalk with Vic Eliason," the radio program of Voice of Christian Youth America.

Inhofe's belief that the Bible proves that humans can't do anything about the climate one way or another seems to challenge the very idea of free will. It also raises questions about Inhofe's political platform; by his logic the missile defense systems that he lobbies so hard for would be unnecessary, considering that God would never allow a nuclear attack to ruin the harvest."

Inhofe's belief that the Bible proves that humans can't do anything about the climate one way or another seems to challenge the very idea of free will.
Yes, though his statements reflect Inhofe doesn't care.

cant even be honest about the title. He called the speech unamerican. I havent heard the speech so I can't give my own opinion on it.

Forum List

Back