Cheney May Still Get His

Should we investigate Harry Truman for dropping the A-bomb on Hiroshima and Nagisaki? He too must have thought himself above the law.

Did he lie us into WW2?

Did he let Pearl Harbor happen (by the japs) so he could use it as an excuse to invade Germany?

Did you know that Hitler may have pulled his own 9-11?

Reichstag fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And just like the Burning of the Reichstag, I think this whole 9-11/Iraq/economic meltdown was done on purpose, by design of the GOP, but I'm sure that will never be proven, just like the burning of the Reichstag is still an ongoing topic of debate and research.

this may be the most ignorant, ill informed post i've ever seen.

you're a hoot, bozo.

Because Bush/Cheney seem like such better men than Saddam & Hilter, right Del Larious?

Just ask the rest of the world how they feel about Bush & Co.

Then ask 50% of America. Heck, Cheney's approval rating was 9%??? How many of them believe he should have been impeached at minimum?

So you are calling an awful lot of people ignorant.

Just think. We hung the leader of another country for a crime he did not commit. Sure you want to use technicalities and say that WMD is not why he was hung, but it was why we invaded. OOPS, Bush's mistake, right? It was a mistake, right Del?

Say yes and your post becomes the most ignorant, ill informed post i've ever seen.

Say it Del? Shout out your defense of Bush/Cheney. I always knew you had it in you. And when I say "had it in you" I mean the GOP's cock in your rectum.

Did he lie us into WW2?

Did he let Pearl Harbor happen (by the japs) so he could use it as an excuse to invade Germany?

And just like the Burning of the Reichstag, I think this whole 9-11/Iraq/economic meltdown was done on purpose, by design of the GOP, but I'm sure that will never be proven, just like the burning of the Reichstag is still an ongoing topic of debate and research.
Kind of amusing that someone is trying to speak to history when he doesn't know Harry truman was not POTUS when the USA entered WWII. :lol:

Are you making fun of me for not catching it or him for saying it?

Should we investigate Harry Truman for dropping the A-bomb on Hiroshima and Nagisaki? He too must have thought himself above the law.

Did he lie us into WW2?

Sealy, ummm.....you know Truman wasn't the president at the beginning of WWII, right? That would have been Roosevelt. I haven't seen any evidence that he (Roosevelt) "lied" us into WWII. He knew it was coming, but it was kinda like 9/11, we knew something was coming but we didn't know what or where.

Pearl Harbor was an excuse to invade Germany? Wow! Really? Could Germany declaring war on the US in accordance with the Tripartite Pact have anything to do with our attacking Germany or no?

I don't think anyone is still wondering about the Reichstag fire. It wasn't really a 9/11 event though, it was just an excuse to do away with the Reichstag as a functioning political body. They did meet occasionally in the Opera house when Hitler needed them to rubberstamp something or he needed a convenient audience for his rantings.

An excellent and complete account of the ins and outs of the Reichstag fire was written by William Shirer in "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" give it a read.

You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you right in the face. I hope this administration goes after them and wastes all the money they can waste. The rest of America will sit and laugh their asses off..

Without knowing any of the facts, you sure are cocky.

Because you think nothing will be done. And that is most likely true.

As long as we know how it was done, I guess I'm ok with that. Because I just really don't want it to ever happen again. I'm not really looking to impeach cheney or send him to jail, even though I would love it.

I just want our conversations to be more honest than they have been up until now.

But you right wingers change positions as much as the direction of the wind changes. You'll just spin it so that "we are pussies for exposing this truth, and we have made our troops weaker, and our nation less safe"

Or you will just stick to the defense that because it was a time of war, Bush had the power to break laws. You could actually be right.

But they broke a lot of laws. Let us see where the truth takes us. There may come a point where Cheney went too far.

You certainly wouldn't know if he was guilty, because I doubt Rush, Hannity or O'Reilly would tell you if he was.

I'd put Cheney in the Muslim part of the prison and let the innocent people he tortured get their revenge.

If only I believed Cheney did it to keep us safe. But that I leave up to gullible right wingers like you.

I wonder why you leftists always vote against your country? Strange innit?

I'm proud of my countries leadership, now.

Did he lie us into WW2?

this may be the most ignorant, ill informed post i've ever seen.

you're a hoot, bozo.

Because Bush/Cheney seem like such better men than Saddam & Hilter, right Del Larious?

Just ask the rest of the world how they feel about Bush & Co.

Then ask 50% of America. Heck, Cheney's approval rating was 9%??? How many of them believe he should have been impeached at minimum?

So you are calling an awful lot of people ignorant.

Just think. We hung the leader of another country for a crime he did not commit. Sure you want to use technicalities and say that WMD is not why he was hung, but it was why we invaded. OOPS, Bush's mistake, right? It was a mistake, right Del?

Say yes and your post becomes the most ignorant, ill informed post i've ever seen.

Say it Del? Shout out your defense of Bush/Cheney. I always knew you had it in you. And when I say "had it in you" I mean the GOP's cock in your rectum.

and bush/cheny would have what to do with ww2 and your complete and total ignorance of its history?
you need your meds adjusted again, sealy.
maybe something with a time release component would help.
maybe

Without knowing any of the facts, you sure are cocky.

Because you think nothing will be done. And that is most likely true.

As long as we know how it was done, I guess I'm ok with that. Because I just really don't want it to ever happen again. I'm not really looking to impeach cheney or send him to jail, even though I would love it.

I just want our conversations to be more honest than they have been up until now.

But you right wingers change positions as much as the direction of the wind changes. You'll just spin it so that "we are pussies for exposing this truth, and we have made our troops weaker, and our nation less safe"

Or you will just stick to the defense that because it was a time of war, Bush had the power to break laws. You could actually be right.

But they broke a lot of laws. Let us see where the truth takes us. There may come a point where Cheney went too far.

You certainly wouldn't know if he was guilty, because I doubt Rush, Hannity or O'Reilly would tell you if he was.

I'd put Cheney in the Muslim part of the prison and let the innocent people he tortured get their revenge.

If only I believed Cheney did it to keep us safe. But that I leave up to gullible right wingers like you.

I wonder why you leftists always vote against your country? Strange innit?

I'm proud of my countries leadership, now.

Happy for ya! budrow! happy for ya.

Did he lie us into WW2?

Sealy, ummm.....you know Truman wasn't the president at the beginning of WWII, right? That would have been Roosevelt. I haven't seen any evidence that he (Roosevelt) "lied" us into WWII. He knew it was coming, but it was kinda like 9/11, we knew something was coming but we didn't know what or where.

Pearl Harbor was an excuse to invade Germany? Wow! Really? Could Germany declaring war on the US in accordance with the Tripartite Pact have anything to do with our attacking Germany or no?

I don't think anyone is still wondering about the Reichstag fire. It wasn't really a 9/11 event though, it was just an excuse to do away with the Reichstag as a functioning political body. They did meet occasionally in the Opera house when Hitler needed them to rubberstamp something or he needed a convenient audience for his rantings.

An excellent and complete account of the ins and outs of the Reichstag fire was written by William Shirer in "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" give it a read.

Yes, Pearl Harbor was a lot like 9-11. PNAC in the 90's said they would need a Pearl Harbor type attack on the US in order to push their agenda, and they got it.

When I said Pearl Harbor was an excuse to attack Germany, I was referring to Bush using 9-11 to attack Saddam.

I am not suggesting there is a conspiracy theory on WW2. I am however suggesting Bush lied us into Iraq.

So I don't give a fuck if it was Truman or Rosevelt.

You took my WW2 analogy way too literally.

Did he lie us into WW2?

Yes, Pearl Harbor was a lot like 9-11. PNAC in the 90's said they would need a Pearl Harbor type attack on the US in order to push their agenda, and they got it.

When I said Pearl Harbor was an excuse to attack Germany, I was referring to Bush using 9-11 to attack Saddam.

I am not suggesting there is a conspiracy theory on WW2. I am however suggesting Bush lied us into Iraq.

Maybe because you don't know what in hell your talking about???

To Republicans, Bush/Cheney are Demagods. They could do no wrong.

To liberals, they were leaders who should have been tried and imprisoned for at least a half dozen things, like election fraud, torture and lying us into a war for $.

What do you think the rest of the world thinks?

The Arab countries?

Europe/Canada/Australia?

South America?

“The devil came here yesterday,” Chavez said, referring to Bush’s address on Tuesday and making the sign of the cross. “He came here talking as if he were the owner of the world.”

Standing at the podium, Chavez quipped that a day after Bush’s appearance: “In this very spot it smells like sulfur still.”

Chavez held up a book by American leftist writer Noam Chomsky “Hegemony or Survival: America’s Quest for Global Dominance” and recommended it to everyone in the General Assembly.

The leftist leader, who has joined Iran and Cuba in opposing U.S. influence, accused Washington of “domination, exploitation and pillage of peoples of the world.”

“We appeal to the people of the United States and the world to halt this threat, which is like a sword hanging over our head,” he said.

Chavez drew tentative giggles at times from the audience, but also some applause when he called Bush the devil.

Tough to prove but: CNN.com - U.S. dismisses call for Chavez's killing - Aug 23, 2005

Did he lie us into WW2?

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like they just fell down a rabbit hole?

To liberals, they were leaders who should have been tried and imprisoned for at least a half dozen things, like election fraud, torture and lying us into a war for $.

The Arab countries?

Europe/Canada/Australia?

South America?

“The devil came here yesterday,” Chavez said, referring to Bush’s address on Tuesday and making the sign of the cross. “He came here talking as if he were the owner of the world.”

Standing at the podium, Chavez quipped that a day after Bush’s appearance: “In this very spot it smells like sulfur still.”

Chavez held up a book by American leftist writer Noam Chomsky “Hegemony or Survival: America’s Quest for Global Dominance” and recommended it to everyone in the General Assembly.
The leftist leader, who has joined Iran and Cuba in opposing U.S. influence, accused Washington of “domination, exploitation and pillage of peoples of the world.”

“We appeal to the people of the United States and the world to halt this threat, which is like a sword hanging over our head,” he said.

Chavez drew tentative giggles at times from the audience, but also some applause when he called Bush the devil.

Tough to prove but: CNN.com - U.S.*dismisses call for Chavez's killing - Aug 23, 2005

And you stood and cheered him on too didn't you? You America hating Marxist.

The Arab countries?

Europe/Canada/Australia?

South America?

Tough to prove but: CNN.com - U.S.*dismisses call for Chavez's killing - Aug 23, 2005

Keep quoting communist dictators for support bobo.

Don't you remember the old Beatles lyric
"But if you go carying pictures of Chairman Mao, you ain't gonna make it with anyone anyhow..."

Do you have some information that suggests a conspiracy on it?

I do. Why didn't we drop the bomb on the Germans? Was it because they were white and the Japanese are not?

Racism???

PS. We also executed Japanese Generals for waterboarding in WW2. Did you know?

Oh boy. Sometimes I have to wonder why I even bother. The reason we didn't drop the bomb on Germany is that they had already surrendered a few months prior. Why would we bomb an enemy that had already surrendered?

Did he lie us into WW2?

We will now move you to the conspiracy zone.

The Arab countries?

Europe/Canada/Australia?

South America?

It's good for us to understand who your heroes are.

The Arab countries?

Europe/Canada/Australia?

South America?

And you stood and cheered him on too didn't you? You America hating Marxist.

I did laugh my ass off. And, I thought it was good to hear the other side of the story for a change, especially after we found out Bush lied us into Iraq. FYI, the same people that lied us into Iraq are the same people that would call me a marxist. Who gives a fuck what you guys think anymore.

After finding out Bush lied, I felt kind of bad about boycotting Canada and France when they didn't support our invasion of Iraq. After all, Saddam had something to do with 9-11, right?

So yes, it was nice that Bush's sensorship of the media was exposed. He was making us look very bad with the rest of the world, and we didn't even know it.

Doesn't that make us less safe overseaas? If foreigners see us as lying arrogant hypocritical bullies who torture, isn't that a bad thing?

Last edited:

I do. Why didn't we drop the bomb on the Germans? Was it because they were white and the Japanese are not?

Racism???

Oh boy. Sometimes I have to wonder why I even bother. The reason we didn't drop the bomb on Germany is that they had already surrendered a few months prior. Why would we bomb an enemy that had already surrendered?

I heard that so did Japan, but we were going to test that bomb on them regardless and it was a lot easier to drop a bomb like that on "gooks".

McCain refers to all asians as gooks. He doesn't care if they are japanese, chinese, korea, vietnamese. He feels that being tortured by asians gives him the right to call all of them gooks. He's still very very angry about it to this day. So imagine how many Quantanimo detainees who are innocent are going to feel when they are set free? Republicans did not make us safer.

So don't demonize amadenijad & chavez when you have Bush/McCain on your team. Funny, you guys always want to suggest all politicians are evil unti we start talking about the most evil leaders in your party. Angry elitists. McCain doesn't even know how many homes he has. Bush became President without doing anything prior. Less experience than Palin.

The REAL John McCain

And you guys want to suggest liberals are ruining this country? OMG!

Republicans and Corporations and Right Wing Judges are ruining America!

Not trial lawyers. Supreme Court Cuts $2.5 Billion Exxon Valdez Settlement to $500 Million

Supreme Court Cuts $2.5 Billion Exxon Valdez Settlement to $500 Million | TakePart Social Action Network™

Racism???

I heard that so did Japan, but we were going to test that bomb on them regardless and it was a lot easier to drop a bomb like that on "gooks".

McCain refers to all asians as gooks. He doesn't care if they are japanese, chinese, korea, vietnamese. He feels that being tortured by asians gives him the right to call all of them gooks. He's still very very angry about it to this day. So imagine how many Quantanimo detainees who are innocent are going to feel when they are set free? Republicans did not make us safer.

So don't demonize amadenijad & chavez when you have Bush/McCain on your team. Funny, you guys always want to suggest all politicians are evil unti we start talking about the most evil leaders in your party. Angry elitists. McCain doesn't even know how many homes he has. Bush became President without doing anything prior. Less experience than Palin.

The REAL John McCain

And you guys want to suggest liberals are ruining this country? OMG!

Republicans and Corporations and Right Wing Judges are ruining America!

Not trial lawyers. Supreme Court Cuts $2.5 Billion Exxon Valdez Settlement to $500 Million

Supreme Court Cuts $2.5 Billion Exxon Valdez Settlement to $500 Million | TakePart Social Action Network™

You heard Japan had surrendered? Really? You were there?

The fact is that there were calls from some Japanese to surrender. However, that idea was not at all unanimous, nor was it likely to happen. Remember that the Japanese still didn't surrender immediately after the first bomb was dropped on Hiroshima.

Truman understood that our troops were tired. They had enough and it was time for them to come home. And after seeing what it took to take Okinawa, Truman didn't want to face the same in finally putting an end to it all. Had the Japanese truly wanted to surrender, they could have done so before Hiroshima, and then before Nagisaki.

Forum List

Back