Cheney May Still Get His

Off the top of my head, the US put Japanese in internment camps, not so Germans. Japanese were nuked, not so Germans. Conspiracy? Hmmm????

You would be wrong, thousands of Germans were imprisoned also with almost 3 thousand held for up to a YEAR or more AFTER Germany surrendered.

German's begged to be imprisoned by the USA. They were treated great. Ate better in our prisons than they did free in germany. Remember all the food drops?

Lot better than how the Russians treated them.

And living in Germany a year after ww2 was no cake walk either.

You are an IGNORANT ASS, The Germans I am talking about were US citizens or legal immigrants ALL living in the United States. Try learning some real history.

Do you have some information that suggests a conspiracy on it?

I do. Why didn't we drop the bomb on the Germans? Was it because they were white and the Japanese are not?

Racism???

PS. We also executed Japanese Generals for waterboarding in WW2. Did you know?

DUMB ASS. Germany surrendered in April 1945, we did not have a functioning A bomb at that time. And when we dropped them on Japan we used the ONLY 2 we had.

And we did not execute them JUST for waterboarding, a straight up lie as usual.

Further the dropping of the Atomic Bombs SAVED Japanese lives. Before the bombs were dropped there was no intent on the part of the ruling portion of the Japanese Government to surrender. Even after two A bombs the Army, which ruled the Council and the Government refused to surrender. The only reason Japan did surrender is because the Emperor forced the issue and did it on his own. Even at that the Army attempted a Coup to prevent the Emperor's tape from being played announcing he intended to surrender.

Now be a good retard and ignorantly demand proof. I have the SOURCE documents bookmarked for JUST this case.

With out the forced surrender of Japan the plan was for MILLIONS of civilians to arm themselves with bamboo spears and mass human wave any invasion force. And if that failed they were to commit suicide rather then surrender. Saipan and Okinawa proved the Japanese would do EXACTLY that. An invasion might have caused MILLIONS of dead Japanese and if forced to invade every island could have seen the end of the Japanese race. The initial invasion predicted over 1 million allied casualties ( mostly American, with several hundred thousand dead amongst them.

Proof we didn't execute Japanese for waterboarding.

2ndly, you have given me the official US version of the facts. Doesn't make it so.

3rd, you think we needed to drop the 2nd bomb or was it really an experiment and we were going to drop it no matter what the Japanese did after we dropped the first one?

Because I doubt any country would want to continue fighting after seeing such devistation. My hunch is they gave up and we said, "TOO LATE".

Same way we invaded Iraq & Afganistan. I've heard many stories about how Saddam tried to cut a deal and Cheney said, TOO LATE.

Or the Taliban were going to turn in Osama and the Bush team said TOO LATE.

Why? Because Haloburton was set to make a fortune invading these two countries.

If you don't see that, then you are just stupid.

Saddam Tried to Cut Deals With U.S.

YOU really should ask for a refund from whom ever failed to teach you any history.

Here is the link to SOURCE documents. The ruling Army Generals in the Japanese Government REFUSED to surrender even after the first nuke was dropped. The peace party took it to the Emperor who was reluctant to intervene, however after the second bomb he intervened and over rode the Army leadership. He created a taped message announcing to Japan his intention to surrender. The Army staged a coup and tried to seize the tape the night before it was broadcast. Fortunately for Japan the Emperor and his supporters hide the tape.

One of the lead Army Generals in the Government committed suicide after the failed Coup.

Once again you DUMB ASS, the Army Generals that controlled and ran the Government REFUSED to surrender even after the second Atomic Bomb was dropped, even after the Soviets declared war.

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB162/index.htm

DUMB ASS. Germany surrendered in April 1945, we did not have a functioning A bomb at that time. And when we dropped them on Japan we used the ONLY 2 we had.

And we did not execute them JUST for waterboarding, a straight up lie as usual.

Further the dropping of the Atomic Bombs SAVED Japanese lives. Before the bombs were dropped there was no intent on the part of the ruling portion of the Japanese Government to surrender. Even after two A bombs the Army, which ruled the Council and the Government refused to surrender. The only reason Japan did surrender is because the Emperor forced the issue and did it on his own. Even at that the Army attempted a Coup to prevent the Emperor's tape from being played announcing he intended to surrender.

Now be a good retard and ignorantly demand proof. I have the SOURCE documents bookmarked for JUST this case.

With out the forced surrender of Japan the plan was for MILLIONS of civilians to arm themselves with bamboo spears and mass human wave any invasion force. And if that failed they were to commit suicide rather then surrender. Saipan and Okinawa proved the Japanese would do EXACTLY that. An invasion might have caused MILLIONS of dead Japanese and if forced to invade every island could have seen the end of the Japanese race. The initial invasion predicted over 1 million allied casualties ( mostly American, with several hundred thousand dead amongst them.

Proof we didn't execute Japanese for waterboarding.

2ndly, you have given me the official US version of the facts. Doesn't make it so.

3rd, you think we needed to drop the 2nd bomb or was it really an experiment and we were going to drop it no matter what the Japanese did after we dropped the first one?

Because I doubt any country would want to continue fighting after seeing such devistation. My hunch is they gave up and we said, "TOO LATE".

Same way we invaded Iraq & Afganistan. I've heard many stories about how Saddam tried to cut a deal and Cheney said, TOO LATE.

Or the Taliban were going to turn in Osama and the Bush team said TOO LATE.

Why? Because Haloburton was set to make a fortune invading these two countries.

If you don't see that, then you are just stupid.

YOU really should ask for a refund from whom ever failed to teach you any history.

Here is the link to SOURCE documents. The ruling Army Generals in the Japanese Government REFUSED to surrender even after the first nuke was dropped. The peace party took it to the Emperor who was reluctant to intervene, however after the second bomb he intervened and over rode the Army leadership. He created a taped message announcing to Japan his intention to surrender. The Army staged a coup and tried to seize the tape the night before it was broadcast. Fortunately for Japan the Emperor and his supporters hide the tape.

One of the lead Army Generals in the Government committed suicide after the failed Coup.

Once again you DUMB ASS, the Army Generals that controlled and ran the Government REFUSED to surrender even after the second Atomic Bomb was dropped, even after the Soviets declared war.

The Atomic Bomb and the End of World War II: A Collection of Primary Sources

I may have suggested that we dropped the 2nd bomb regardless, but I really had nothing to back it up. Same if I ever suggest that we let Pearl Harbor happen on purpose.

I believe more that Cheney mailed the Anthrax, Bush stole the election and they let 9-11 happen because of all the other illegal/immoral/unconstitutional stuff Cheney & Bush did. Torture, phone taps, lying us into war for $, politicizing the justice department and every other branch of gov., taking habius corpus away, emptying the treasury.

Its all the stuff we know they did that make me believe they might have done the other shit we haven't proved yet. But it isn't over yet. Investigations haven't even taken place yet.

But Bush & Cheney are lucky. They spent so much of our money, the current government probably won't want to waste the time and money looking into the past.

I don't pretend to know a lot about the history between the start and end of WW2, but I do know what happened the last 8 years. Do you?

Funny you know ancient history but you don't know current events. :lol:

Saddam tried to cut deals with the US? Old old articlae and the US wa n't having any of it either under Clinton or Bush. Wonder why?

Who knows? Clinton was nothing more than a centrist/moderate/lefty wing conservative. He went along with the GOP way too much. But he was better than any Republican. I'll give him that much.

UNITED NATIONS – Saddam Hussein had been secretly offering "deals" to Washington since 1992, but the White House never bought them, an investigation by NewsMax reveals.

Here is the story:

Read it already dummy. Negotiating with proven liars is a waste of time and gullible negotiators. Your take on Bush cheney is retarded. No viable evidence has ever been presented that Bush stole the election and there exist one whole hell of a lot that Dems very nearly did in 2000.

Read it already dummy. Negotiating with proven liars is a waste of time and gullible negotiators. Your take on Bush cheney is retarded. No viable evidence has ever been presented that Bush stole the election and there exist one whole hell of a lot that Dems very nearly did in 2000.

Jesh, where do we begin.

Voter suppression is election stealing.

Google "voter suppression Florida 2000", and please educate yourself.

Should we investigate Harry Truman for dropping the A-bomb on Hiroshima and Nagisaki? He too must have thought himself above the law.

Do you have some information that suggests a conspiracy on it?

I do. Why didn't we drop the bomb on the Germans? Was it because they were white and the Japanese are not?

Racism???

PS. We also executed Japanese Generals for waterboarding in WW2. Did you know?

Whatever political point you are trying to make you seem somewhat ignorant of history.

We did not drop the bomb on Germany because the Nazis surrendered unconditionally in May 1945 and the atom bomb had not been tested yet. However we did fire bomb Dresdon killing tens oF thousands of German citizens. Perhaps the B-17 pilot flying the lead plane got lost on his way to Tokyo trying to kill those Japs.

Some Japanese generals were executed by it was for murders that took place under their command, not waterboarding.

The Reichstag fire occured in 1933. It was used by Hitler to consolidate his power inside Germany. World War II started when Germany invaded Poland in 1939, over six years later. The Reichstag fire was not used by Hitler to initiate any foreign policy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back