Chelsea Handler wants a trade: Trump becomes North Korea's president & Kim becomes US president

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
she said so on twitter. why doesn't she go to pyongyang then?

The fact that Liberals are praising Kim Jung Un tells me everything I need to know.

Last edited:
Chelsia Handler is a professional comedian. The fact that the right wing nut jobs take comedians seriously when they tell jokes is one of the reasons they are called right wing nut jobs.

Last edited:
she said so on twitter. why doesn't she go to pyongyang then?

The fact that Liberals are praising Kim Jung Un tells me everything I need to know.
I'm not sure much would change. Trump would continue pursuing North Korea's zany, NK first-type, fuck the word direction, and Kim would have his madness countered by constitutional restrictions we have in place that prevent a dictatorship.

So about the same as things are now.

Chelsia Handler is a professional comedian. The fact that the right wing nut jobs take comedians seriously when they tell jokes is one of the reasons they are called right wing nut jobs.

The fact that comedians stick their nose into politics means they're not being comedians. Kathy Griffin showed a severed head of Trump. Would you be OK if a conservative comedian did that with an Obama head?

The fact that comedians stick their nose into politics means they're not being comedians. Kathy Griffin showed a severed head of Trump. Would you be OK if a conservative comedian did that with an Obama head?
^ uh oh PC police

This from the people who pretend not to get Rush's or even Trump's humor.

"Maybe we should ask the Russians to find Hillary's missing emails."

^ uh oh PC police

No, just showing the inconsistent mindset of the leftists.

I noticed you didn't answer the question, coward.

^ uh oh PC police

Poor snowflake :itsok:

Nope, I wouldn't care 'cause I'm not a little bitch like you :itsok:

^ uh oh PC police

Poor snowflake :itsok:

Nope, I wouldn't care 'cause I'm not a little bitch like you :itsok:

Unlike me, you're an Obama NL. Pucker up, boy.

I thought you lefties were smart.

Are you being deliberately obtuse? Let's try this a third time...

What does the "NL" in "Obama NL" stand for?

Let's try it a third time. It's you and if you can't figure out what it mean, you're just a dumb Obama NL.
And you call other posters cowards for not answering questions. You are a fake and probably fit the name coward better than any poster here.

Forum List

Back