Chelsea Handler wants a trade: Trump becomes North Korea's president & Kim becomes US president

I thought you lefties were smart.

Are you being deliberately obtuse? Let's try this a third time...

What does the "NL" in "Obama NL" stand for?

Let's try it a third time. It's you and if you can't figure out what it mean, you're just a dumb Obama NL.
And you call other posters cowards for not answering questions. You are a fake and probably fit the name coward better than any poster here.

I answered his question. Not my problem the stupid n*gger can't understand.

What's up with Dems praising evil dictators who kill their citizens?

Kim Jong-Un
Fidel Castro

Sad and pathetic!

Imagine how happy Hitler would have been to see Americans cheering him on after he insulted the President.

Chelsia Handler is a professional comedian. The fact that the right wing nut jobs take comedians seriously when they tell jokes is one of the reasons they are called right wing nut jobs.

Was it a joke?

Chelsia Handler is a professional comedian. The fact that the right wing nut jobs take comedians seriously when they tell jokes is one of the reasons they are called right wing nut jobs.

The fact that comedians stick their nose into politics means they're not being comedians. Kathy Griffin showed a severed head of Trump. Would you be OK if a conservative comedian did that with an Obama head?
I posted a picture of Trump holding Kims' severed head and it was deleted. Libtard coward mods.

If Trump were dictator of North Korea -

"We're going to deny food to so many people it will make your head spin, we wil...huh? We already do that?"
"We will burn more coal and put the 119 North Korean coal miners back to work, you'll get tired of coal, we...huh? We buy all our coal from China?"
"We will construct a wall, a beautiful wall a tremendous wall, on our southern border with South Korea to keep them out, and we...huh? We don't want a wall? We want to be able to invade the South?"
"We will unleash fury on the United States the likes of which...huh? We can't reach them?"

...walking to North Korea's 'air force one' which is a Cessna painted with shark's teeth on the front, Trump walks to the plane with Melania in tow. He reaches back to hold her hand and she swats it away.

"I've done more to make North Korea great again than any president before me...and Mexico will pay for it later, or not."

Still undecided on Trump's UN speech this week? How about this: The US media, Islamists & evil dictators hated the speech. Does that help?

So anything she says then should never be taken seriously? Got it.

The fact that comedians stick their nose into politics means they're not being comedians. Kathy Griffin showed a severed head of Trump. Would you be OK if a conservative comedian did that with an Obama head?
Of course not, they wet their pants over this,
18813324_834734586683229_2044785172024835947_n.jpg

How does Trump do it? He always gets his opponents to rush in and support the anti-American side? He's not just brilliant - he's a GENIUS

Forum List

Back