Floyd Mayweather: you never heard about Trump being racist until he ran for president & won

Tweeted bullshit stat saying that blacks killed 81 percent of white homicide victims. The claim quickly was shown to be false. The actual number was 15 percent; 82 percent of whites were killed by whites.-- 2014

“I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and at Trump Plaza — black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. Those are the kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else. . . . Besides that, I’ve got to tell you something else. I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is; I believe that." -- quoted 1991

Central Park Five, 1989: took out full page ad calling for execution of black "wild animals" accused in a rape case. Even after suspects were exonerated by DNA, never retracted.

Sued by the government for race-based housing discrimination (and capitulated), 1973

That's at least 41 years of "never" right there.

Whoever "Floyd Mayweather" is "never heard about" these. Whelp -- you won't hear if you're not listening.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back