Cheers!

Bar babes!!!

Jane%20Deer%20Girls.jpg

TyroneSlothrop Derideo_Te Pogo Dot Com LoneLaugher mdk rightwinger BULLDOG ClosedCaption jasonnfree JoeB131 guno kiwiman127 konradv Nosmo King SteadyMercury Vandalshandle TheOldSchool joaquinmiller Wobbly Laughing-gas gtopa1 CrusaderFrank IcebergSlim zeke Mad Scientist Mad_Cabbie cereal_killer westwall Olde Europe SgianDubh defcon4 Asclepias Delta4Embassy Dont Taz Me Bro

Look at this incredible sombrero!!! A hat than can unite people!!!!

11146207_578602188946285_1938511595702354602_n.jpg

Now, we need a full, blow-by-blow analysis of this sombrero.

CK, you start with the colors. Pogo, you got the patterns. Defcon, you've got the frills, and I've got the part that hangs the lowest!!! We also need a density and fluidity analysis of the rest of the pic. Deri???

And this pic, on the slothroppy scale of 1-10, is??? :D

Happy Friday Sombrero!!

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
TyroneSlothrop Derideo_Te Pogo Dot Com LoneLaugher mdk rightwinger BULLDOG ClosedCaption jasonnfree JoeB131 guno kiwiman127 konradv Nosmo King SteadyMercury Vandalshandle TheOldSchool joaquinmiller Wobbly Laughing-gas gtopa1 CrusaderFrank IcebergSlim zeke Mad Scientist Mad_Cabbie cereal_killer westwall Olde Europe SgianDubh defcon4 Asclepias Delta4Embassy Dont Taz Me Bro

CK, you start with the colors. Pogo, you got the patterns. Defcon, you've got the frills, and I've got the part that hangs the lowest!!! We also need a density and fluidity analysis of the rest of the pic. Deri??? :D

Happy Friday Sombrero!!

Cheers!!!

I will do an exhaustive texture analysis. I will also do some tests to see the reaction to differing temperatures.

CK, you start with the colors. Pogo, you got the patterns. Defcon, you've got the frills, and I've got the part that hangs the lowest!!! We also need a density and fluidity analysis of the rest of the pic. Deri??? :D

Happy Friday Sombrero!!

Cheers!!!

I will do an exhaustive texture analysis. I will also do some tests to see the reaction to differing temperatures.

Outstanding!!! A pressure test may be good as well. Frank, you up to it??

CK, you start with the colors. Pogo, you got the patterns. Defcon, you've got the frills, and I've got the part that hangs the lowest!!! We also need a density and fluidity analysis of the rest of the pic. Deri???

And this pic, on the slothroppy scale of 1-10, is??? :D

Happy Friday Sombrero!!

Cheers!!!

Fluid dynamics under gravitational forces modified by strategic structural supports sufficient to maintain the density of the linear curves are optimal in the example above.

I'm sorry, but my taste in women is more complex then nice tits and ass. I need something that screams I dare you to take this off, or you will have to work for it, or the only way to get this off is to rip this off.

Forum List

Back