Cheers!

IN the spirit of joke-telling:

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience. "Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents." Dumbfounded, her date asked, "What do you mean?" "Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it, and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was, 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like, hello? It's only 25 cents!"

That, was funny.........:D

Went to our Harley party Saturday night.....we had a Chinese gift exchange....I ended up with some pretty nice Irish Creme....with glasses, too!

Hope everyone has a fabulous New Year celebration and stays safe and well.....

th

This is funny:

Three men were on a bus to prison where they were allowed to bring only one personal item. They were telling each other what they brought.
The first man, being intellectually minded, said, “I wanted to bring something that could actually have a variety of purposes. It needed to be something that I could not be easily bored with. So I had a hard choice to make, between a small radio, a tiny television set, and a deck of cards. Knowing that electronic devices would more than likely not be permitted personally to an inmate, I decided upon the cards, so that I can play a number of games: Gin, Rummy, Solitaire, Hearts,” and continued to name more games.
The second man said, “I like painting, and I intend to be the Grandmother Moses of this jail house. I am going to paint anything that I can. So I brought my painting supplies.” The third man, a blond, said with a grin, “I was thoughtful enough to bring a box of Tampons.”
Muffled, the other two men questioned his choice, “What in the hell can you do with Tampons?”
The man grimaced happily, “Well, just look here on the box. You can swim, horseback ride, even skate! I just can’t wait to see how they work!”

Another funny:

After an ugly divorce, a lady took a little vacation to a tropical island. One day, on her stroll through the old historic park, she finds a lamp. She rubs it and a genie appears.

The genie says to her, “I will make 3 of your wishes come true, but every wish you ask for will be done 10 times more to your husband.”

The lady thinks for a good moment and says, “Ok, I want to be the richest lady ever. I want to be the prettiest lady ever. And I want just a little heart attack!”

Forum List

Back