Cheers!

Happy Turkey Eve! I am about to craft some Bombay Sapphire martinis at my parent's house. Bottoms up.

To us!

If you don't put bleu cheese stuffed olives in those....you are missing the boat.

I have bleu cheese, garlic, jalapeño, and pimento stuffed olives. I like to keep my olive options open. lol

Well done. I'm drinking a martini right now. I make mine with whatever 1.75l bottle is priced at $27 in my local liquor store. Currently....."Three Olives". Appropriate.

Happy Turkey Eve! I am about to craft some Bombay Sapphire martinis at my parent's house. Bottoms up.

To us!

If you don't put bleu cheese stuffed olives in those....you are missing the boat.

I have bleu cheese, garlic, jalapeño, and pimento stuffed olives. I like to keep my olive options open. lol

One of my sons made stuffed jalapenos, (stuffed with jalapeno cream cheese), wrapped in bacon and broiled.....they were soooooooo good. Weren't even that hot. I usually can't handle a jalapeno, but these were very good.

Happy Thanksgiving, Cheers patrons!

30ba4cdd1f918e53b408398b597e00945bc643a8.jpg

To us!

One of my sons made stuffed jalapenos, (stuffed with jalapeno cream cheese), wrapped in bacon and broiled.....they were soooooooo good. Weren't even that hot. I usually can't handle a jalapeno, but these were very good.

Oh my...that sounds delightful. I would make a few sans bacon, I don't eat pork. lol

To us!

I'd eat that. You wouldn't even see me do it.

Happy Sunday.....

I pretty much have all the furnishings that I need for my "Man Cave". You know...nice TV....leather recliners....good stereo and sound system......bookshelves.....mini fridge. But....I do not have a bar.

Scratch that....I DID not have a bar. I was using a rolling serving cart. It wasn't large enough and didn't cut it. I want to display my wares a bit.

Well......my wife has ( HAD ) a nice drop down secretary with a shelving unit attached to it. It was taking up space in the bedroom. She used it once or twice per month to send bills or balance her checkbook.

I stole it.

It looks great.

Happy Sunday.....

I pretty much have all the furnishings that I need for my "Man Cave". You know...nice TV....leather recliners....good stereo and sound system......bookshelves.....mini fridge. But....I do not have a bar.

Scratch that....I DID not have a bar. I was using a rolling serving cart. It wasn't large enough and didn't cut it. I want to display my wares a bit.

Well......my wife has ( HAD ) a nice drop down secretary with a shelving unit attached to it. It was taking up space in the bedroom. She used it once or twice per month to send bills or balance her checkbook.

I stole it.

It looks great.

Now that's what I call successful recycling.

Oh, I wish I would have had more time to spend here today........maybe tomorrow....

76526c9cf4f181c347e053fef409ab57.jpg

Forum List

Back