Cheatriots exposed for the cheaters they are again on ESPN this morning.lol

I've heard a lot about the Patriots.
There are other very good teams in the NFL, including the Seahawks, Packers, Ravens, Colts etc.
But the issues always seem to be with the Patriots...

From the "tuck rule" game to the tape scandal and "deflate gate" -

as Gibbs says in NCIS - there is no such thing as a "coincidence"......

I watched the game last night the entire damn thing! Bastard patriots were cheating once again! Belichick says its hard work...yea I guess cheating is hard work....IMO they need kicked out of the fucking league. They are making the NFL an embarrassment.

I've heard a lot about the Patriots.
There are other very good teams in the NFL, including the Seahawks, Packers, Ravens, Colts etc.
But the issues always seem to be with the Patriots...

From the "tuck rule" game to the tape scandal and "deflate gate" -

as Gibbs says in NCIS - there is no such thing as a "coincidence"......

exactly.:up: the cheatriots first superbowl win they had they benefitted from it because the NFL rigged it for them to win that year.they not only rigged it so they beat the raiders in the playoffs that year with that BS tuck rule that was invented on the spot,but they also rigged the superbowl against the rams as well.here is the proof of that in both these cases.

they not only allowed them to win by inventing the BS tuck rule on the spot,but they also gave them that game because if you watch it,the raiders had FOUR horrible calls go against them in that game that were just incredibly bad calls beyond stupid.I have seen HIGH SCHOOL referees do a much better job of reffing then those clowns did in that game.:rolleyes:

the raiders had four horrible critical calls go against them that hurt them where the cheats did not have ONE SINGLE call go against them.No favorites being played there by the refs? yeah right.:rolleyes:

and in the rams game,the refs allowed the pats defenders to go out and just mug the rams recievers.that was how they shocked the world that day.you dont shut down the greatest show on turf like they did unless that is allowed of course.

Issac Bruce even said that he had never played in a game before where the defenders where allowed to mug him like they were allowed to in the end zone in that game and jim said this earlier- had a veteran NFL referee tell me after that SB that he had NEVER seen officials allow defenders to beat up receivers, as the Pats did in that game. They knew the plays the Rams ran in the red zone.

How many AFC East titles have they cheated away from the other teams in the Division?

i cannot believe that the owners are so greedy to make money that they are not speaking out on this and have allowed the pats to tarnish the game like they have.

The NFL has watered down the game so much and players so amped on drugs anything else barely makes a difference.

I was asked to input on this thread, so here goes.

What was done to the Saints for an unproven betting pool on who on the defense could get the best hit vs what was not done to the patriots and golden boy tom makes a mockery of Goodell and the entire league.

Some of the calls that we have seen in playoff games makes one wonder if the whole thing was not scripted before the game even started.

Last night the Steelers were called for holding several times when the replay showed no holding, and the calls were always on plays where they made large gains.

The Saints lost their coach and GM for an entire season, the defensive coordinator was banned indefinitely (although he now is with the Rams), and for what? There was no intent to injure anyone, just good hits.

Now, on the balls. It makes no sense that each team uses its own balls. What other sport does that? Golf, I guess but inflation is not an issue and all golf balls are the same. The league should supply the balls and both teams should use the same ones. The refs should be responsible for inflating them, roughing them up or whatever.

if i wanted to disrupt an opponents communication i think i might try jamming the signal with something like a radio broadcast. seems innocuous enough that you might just get away with it.

if i wanted to disrupt an opponents communication i think i might try jamming the signal with something like a radio broadcast. seems innocuous enough that you might just get away with it.

the game was better when the quarterbacks called their own plays, or even when the coach sent them in with hand signals or a player.

the game was better when the quarterbacks called their own plays, or even when the coach sent them in with hand signals or a player.
this was coach to coach communication, and i would disagree on it being better in the past. good quarterbacks still call their plays or audible at the line.

this was coach to coach communication, and i would disagree on it being better in the past. good quarterbacks still call their plays or audible at the line.

I understand your point. stealing the other team's plays is wrong and Belicheck has done it consistently.

I understand your point. stealing the other team's plays is wrong and Belicheck has done it consistently.

Literally every team in the NFL "steals plays". Why? BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING LEGAL.

Literally every team in the NFL "steals plays". Why? BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING LEGAL.

stealing by reading lips is legal. wire taps are not.

Who wire tapped anything?

ok then you tell us how belicheat stole plays.

ok then you tell us how belicheat stole plays.

They videotaped the opposing team's sidelines. Which is completely legal. They taped from the wrong location, which is the illegal part that they got busted for. You do know that it always has been, and is still to this day, 100% legal to videotape the signals of the opposing team, correct?

So would either of you two ladies care to explain how Tom Brady put 40 points on Rex Ryan and his defense that many were calling one of the toughest in the league?

Brady just took a regulation...fully inflated NFL football and shoved it right up your ass. Have a nice day!!!

:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

fred roggin on his radio show in LA was joking about the cheats latest scandal in the steelers game calling it headsetgate.:biggrin::up:

If%2Byour%2Ba%2BPatriots.jpg

Forum List

Back