The History of the Cheatriots...

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
From Spygate to Deflategate: Inside what split the NFL and New England Patriots apart

Cheating has been around for years in NE. Anything from taping other teams signals to stealing playbooks

In fact, many former New England coaches and employees insist that the taping of signals wasn't even the most effective cheating method the Patriots deployed in that era. Several of them acknowledge that during pregame warm-ups, a low-level Patriots employee would sneak into the visiting locker room and steal the play sheet, listing the first 20 or so scripted calls for the opposing team's offense. (The practice became so notorious that some coaches put out fake play sheets for the Patriots to swipe.) Numerous former employees say the Patriots would have someone rummage through the visiting team hotel for playbooks or scouting reports. Walsh later told investigators that he was once instructed to remove the labels and erase tapes of a Patriots practice because the team had illegally used a player on injured reserve. At Gillette Stadium, the scrambling and jamming of the opponents' coach-to-quarterback radio line -- "small s---" that many teams do, according to a former Pats assistant coach -- occurred so often that one team asked a league official to sit in the coaches' box during the game and wait for it to happen. Sure enough, on a key third down, the headset went out.

:lmao: The sour-grapes losers just can't stand being bitched-slapped as they were in court recently! :lmao:

Some juicy details in this report. The Cheatriots have been doing everything from filming other teams and stealing playbooks for years. The thinking is Goodell came down hard on Shady to give the owners a "do over." He totally mishandled Spygate.

Goodell, Kraft, Belichick should all be canned

Last edited:
btw since your hear,would appreciate it if you could head on over there and read through the posts and reply to them.without sounding arrogant,got to keep that great thread alive.:biggrin:

The cheating Patriots are being outed....

ESPN just nuked the Patriots and NFL for Spygate

Uh dude,Im wayyyyyy ahead of you on this.I covered that earlier this morning in all my posts here.

Cheatriots exposed for the cheaters they are again on ESPN this morning.lol | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

do try to keep up around here okay?:biggrin:

the OP was informative nonetheless.:clap2::thup:

Sorry about that. But thanks for getting it out there. The world needs to know that the cheatriots have yet to win a SB without cheating. "I didn't know it was against the rules" sighs Billicheat.

btw since your hear,would appreciate it if you could head on over there and read through the posts and reply to them.without sounding arrogant,got to keep that great thread alive.:biggrin:

Me...arrogant?....NEVER....:banana:

The Patriots cheated to get Belichick in the first place. They were interviewing him without permission from the Jets before the season was over. That's tampering. The Cheatriots had to give the Jets a first round pick because of it....nothing has changed.

So I wonder if the Cheatriots will ever win a Super Bowl without cheating......probably not....

points to ponder

is it cheating if a pitch hits a batter in baseball?

it's against the rules but why isn't it considered cheating...?

is it cheating when opponents publish false allegations?

"This type of reporting over the past seven years has led to additional unfounded, unwarranted and, quite frankly, unbelievable allegations... None of which have ever been substantiated, but many of which continue to be propagated,"

""It is disappointing that some choose to believe in myths, conjecture and rumors rather than giving credit for the team's successes..."

Patriots respond to OTL report, deny taping practices of other teams - CBSSports.com

Other points to Ponder...

-Is it cheating with team reps steal the playbooks from visiting teams locker rooms?
-Is it cheating with a video is secretly made of an opponents walk through?
-Is it cheating to cut the ear phone of visiting teams so that they could not receive signals like the home team.

ESPN interviewed over 90 people, some who were former employees of the Cheatriots. These and more are things that the Cheatriots have done over the years. Ask yourself why Bilicheat lost everywhere he went until he came to NE and became his systematic program of cheating? Suddenly he is a winner and a genius....or just a cheater?

So I still wonder if the Cheatriots will ever win a Super Bowl without cheating? Anyone....

Forum List

Back