Cheating Republican Congressman Trots Out Wife For Campaign Ad

Seems like he is similar to Anthony Weiner. And deserves a job as a columnist.

Folks, the joke is on us for putting up with these assholes.

n-MCALLISTER-large300.jpg

A married Republican congressman who was caught kissing one of his staffers has brought out his wife to speak positively of his character in a new television ad, titled "Blessed," that was released Monday.

Rep. Vance McAllister (R-La.), who has pursued a rather circuitous bid for re-election, is defending his seat against several challengers, including Zach Dasher, a Club for Growth-backed candidate with "Duck Dynasty" family ties.

McAllister, who presents himself as a social conservative, was criticized as a hypocrite after a video leaked in April showing him kissing his district scheduler. The new ad apparently aims to reassure his constituents that his family is standing by him.

"Life is filled with ups and downs," the congressman says as the ad begins.

"But a man’s character is based on how many times he gets back up and stands again," his wife, Kelly McAllister, says, adding that she feels "blessed to have a husband who owns up to his mistakes, never gives up, always fighting for the good people of Louisiana."

The congressman also says that he feels lucky to be "blessed with a great family and wonderful Christian wife."

More: Vance McAllister Feels Blessed To Have A Devoted Wife After Kissing Scandal

The Congressman is obviously a "family values" man.

This is almost as hypocritical as complaining that Redskins is racist then calling Jews "Kikes"

shut the fuck up maggot

Who called Jews Kikes? Prove it, you lying piece of shit.

Washington Post Bans Redskins From Editorials Page 15 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

A married Republican congressman who was caught kissing one of his staffers has brought out his wife to speak positively of his character in a new television ad, titled "Blessed," that was released Monday.

Rep. Vance McAllister (R-La.), who has pursued a rather circuitous bid for re-election, is defending his seat against several challengers, including Zach Dasher, a Club for Growth-backed candidate with "Duck Dynasty" family ties.

McAllister, who presents himself as a social conservative, was criticized as a hypocrite after a video leaked in April showing him kissing his district scheduler. The new ad apparently aims to reassure his constituents that his family is standing by him.

"But a man’s character is based on how many times he gets back up and stands again," his wife, Kelly McAllister, says, adding that she feels "blessed to have a husband who owns up to his mistakes, never gives up, always fighting for the good people of Louisiana."

The congressman also says that he feels lucky to be "blessed with a great family and wonderful Christian wife."

More: Vance McAllister Feels Blessed To Have A Devoted Wife After Kissing Scandal

This is almost as hypocritical as complaining that Redskins is racist then calling Jews "Kikes"

shut the fuck up maggot

Washington Post Bans Redskins From Editorials Page 15 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Here is my exact quote regarding suggested new team name from the link you posted:

"Washington Kikes is my favorite. Snyder should like that name."

You lying, disingenuous little piece of shit. You keep repeating the same lie. Is that all you got?

BTW, Moonglow is stomping your lying ass. Go Moonglow!

It's funny that NaziCon clowns try to compare Bill and Hillary (President and First Lady) to the GOP clown in the OP.

The GOP clown in the OP is not the target of a NaziCon witch hunt.
He kissed her, monica did alittle more. I guess it what some what of a kiss. I wonder if Bill kissed Monica after she was

shut the fuck up maggot

Lakota a great liberal, she has a very short memory.

Oh my God, he kissed somebody! The horror.
You'd have to be a willful rube to believe he only kissed her.

He campaigned on the Bible and family values.

He and his wife have sold their souls. It looks like the earthly rewards of being a Congressman (and a Congressman's wife) are more important than being true to God.

Matthew 16:26

At least Mark Sanford's wife didn't put up with that kind of shit.

Last edited:
Disgraced Senator David Vitter trotting his wife out on stage may have been the worst I've ever seen. It was beyond pitiful.

17vitter.600.jpg

I hope he loses the election. If you can break that vow to your wife then what makes you think he won't break his word to his district as well? I don't care what party he belongs to, cheating is a despicable and dishonorable act. We should be demanding better of our elected officials. I hope the electorate hands him his hat.

He may be related to Bill Clinton.

I hope he loses the election. If you can break that vow to your wife then what makes you think he won't break his word to his district as well? I don't care what party he belongs to, cheating is a despicable and dishonorable act. We should be demanding better of our elected officials. I hope the electorate hands him his hat.

Sadly , much like the OP , many Americans are pieces of shit with no honor who put party above all else. I've seen that just on this board alone. Person on the left tells an obvious lie, cover for them . Person on the right tells a similar lie, destroy them. And visa versa.

And we wonder how these scumbags get elected?

shut the fuck up maggot

Here is my exact quote regarding suggested new team name from the link you posted:

"Washington Kikes is my favorite. Snyder should like that name."

You lying, disingenuous little piece of shit. You keep repeating the same lie. Is that all you got?

BTW, Moonglow is stomping your lying ass. Go Moonglow!

Poor Shitting Bull.......anything a Dem does is ok with you.

I hope you don't have any children, I'd hate to think you raised a bunch of little liars like yourself.

As for the Congress man let La vote him out.

Sadly , much like the OP , many Americans are pieces of shit with no honor who put party above all else. I've seen that just on this board alone. Person on the left tells an obvious lie, cover for them . Person on the right tells a similar lie, destroy them. And visa versa.

This party above country mentality is exactly what is wrong with the nation today. It should about what is best for the party but for the nation. The only thing both parties seem to be good at is feathering their own nests when they get elected.

It's funny that NaziCon clowns try to compare Bill and Hillary (President and First Lady) to the GOP clown in the OP..

Agreed. This crap is far more egregious when it's the leader of the free world as opposed to some relatively unknown member of Congress.

This party above country mentality is exactly what is wrong with the nation today. It should about what is best for the party but for the nation. The only thing both parties seem to be good at is feathering their own nests when they get elected.

You simply can't blame the politicians and shrug though , people like the OP are WHY these politicians act the way they do.

Forum List

Back