Now this is a candidate…..black Republican has rifle in ad…calls out racist democrats

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I wish I could vote for this guy….

Jerone Davison has done just that. He’s a pastor and former college football and NFL star who’s running for the Republican nomination in Arizona’s 4th congressional district. As a black conservative, his campaign website highlights how much the Constitution means to him.
——————-
His reverence for the Constitution includes the Second Amendment, which means that he believes in gun rights, and his team has crafted a powerful message for voters in the district in a video entitled “Make Rifles Great Again.”

“Democrats like to say that no one needs an AR-15 for self-defense. That no one could possibly need all 30 rounds,” Davison says in the ad. “But when this rifle is the only thing standing between your family and a dozen angry Democrats in Klan hoods, you just might need that semi-automatic and all 30 rounds.”

1657213485015.jpeg

Man, that’ll trigger the snowflakes.

Jerone Davison is a pastor and former college football and NFL star who’s running for the Republican nomination in Arizona’s 4th congressional district. As a black conservative, his campaign website highlights how much the Constitution means to him.

“Freedom is not given to us by the government,” his site states. “We have natural, or God-given, rights that should be protected by the government. Our Constitution keeps us free. We must work to keep these freedoms and have executive, legislative, and judicial leaders that will adhere to the Constitution. I stand with Constitutionalists.”

View attachment 667384

Jerone Davison is a pastor and former college football and NFL star who’s running for the Republican nomination in Arizona’s 4th congressional district. As a black conservative, his campaign website highlights how much the Constitution means to him.

“Freedom is not given to us by the government,” his site states. “We have natural, or God-given, rights that should be protected by the government. Our Constitution keeps us free. We must work to keep these freedoms and have executive, legislative, and judicial leaders that will adhere to the Constitution. I stand with Constitutionalists.”

All patriots are welcome. I pity the ground hog digging holes in this guy's yard.

View attachment 667384

Your picture shows him watching as 20 democrat KKK members storm his house with torches. Good thing he believes in high capacity magazines.

IM2

Whoa, a Black conservative republican politician? Yes, heads will explode on this news.
There are people of every color that do understand and appreciate the Constitution.
I understand the constitution. Better than you and the other clowns in this thread.

You guys support blacks who say what you want to believe. If this fool is repeating white racism, then people in Arizona should not vote for him

View attachment 667384

Hey Jerome, your freedom WAS given to you by the government. Twice.

The Emancipation Proclamation and the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

This guy is an idiot.

I understand the constitution. Better than you and the other clowns in this thread.

You guys support blacks who say what you want to believe. If this fool is repeating white racism, then people in Arizona should not vote for him

So you finally admit it's not racism when we dont support a black politician like say barry.

I really don't think you do know more. If you did, you wouldn't be posting the most racist posts of anyone on this board.
I support a Black who rises above and believes what he thinks is right, and willing to say it.
despite the blowback from a racist such as yourself. He's no fool, IM2, he just isn't a hater.
Hater's got to hate.....don't they?

Last edited:
No. Because my being black not supporting a black candidate thats not from my state is not based on race. And your opposition to Obama begininng with your inability to call him by his proper name is because of race.

Thats his real name.
And no I dont hate barry because he's black I hate him because he's a left wing douche bag.

Thats his real name.
And no I dont hate barry because he's black I hate him because he's a left wing douche bag.
A racist cannot distinguish the difference between the two, because the racism is so overwhelming.
I couldn't stand Obama's policies/politics, but I was a racist because he's Black.

I really don't think you do know more. If you did, you wouldn't be posting the racist post of anyone on this board.
I support a Black who rises above and believes what he thinks is right, and willing to say it.
despite the blowback from a racist such as yourself. He's no fool, IM2, he just isn't a hater.
Hater's got to hate.....don't they?
I do know more and I don't post racism. You stay stuck in white fragility whereby any criticism of true white wrongs have to be racist because you can't face the truth. Davidson is a fool. He doesn't even understand his own history. Now to show just how stupid you are, you are calling me a racist for being black and not supporting a black candidate. By your own flawed logic you are a racist fo not supporting white democratic candidates.

People like you hurl the word racist at blacks who speak the truth of our experience and you aren't man enough to face it. Your racial comfort is disturbed. So you support blacks like Davidson because he gives you comfort because you know he won't challenge you. Davidson IS a hater. He hates himself.

Forum List

Back