Isis: Obama More 'foolish, Vile’ Than Bush.

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Thank you ISIS!

For that stinging condemnation of President Obama which in itself is a ringing endorsement of Obama's continuing lethal destruction of al-Qaeda, the Taliban and now of course... your sorry asses which is next.

ISIS of course hates the fact that Obama has not fallen for their trap by sending American 'boots' to Iraq or Syria so that the may gleefully capture, display and kill with relish and delight.

To bad bastards... they'll be no American troops for you to publically display and behead and it is you bastards who will "pay the price as you walk on your streets, turning left and right, fearing an "Obama" drone with your name on it, up your ass!

ISIS recording purportedly calls Obama more foolish than Bush MSNBC
The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria has reportedly released a new audio recording warning Americans that “you will not feel secure even in your bedrooms,” and directly addressing President Barack Obama as “more foolish” than former President George W. Bush.

NBC News has not verified the recording. The statement was purportedly made by Abu Mohammed al-Adnani, a spokesman for ISIS. In the recording, the terrorist group refers to Obama as “vile,” according to a translation by Flashpoint Partners.

The 42-minute recording appeared to mock the United States’ decision not to send ground troops to the region, and warned Americans and Europeans that “you will pay the price as you walk on your streets, turning left and right, fearing the Muslims.”

The manager of intelligence of Kurdistan region in Iraq, said that ISIS organization still collects huge money every day, pointing out that " it collects nearly six million dollars a day by selling oil and wheat, and the collection of taxes and ransom demand, And still at the same time receiving donations ..

endless oil and endless amount of terrorists to spend oil money .... any and all of you RW humanitarians and armchair politicians better get out your checkbooks or STFU ... you decide.

Patience.

There WILL be American troops involved. Just give Obama a little more time. He has to think these things through and there's so little time between holes that it's a slow process.

Thank you ISIS!

For that stinging condemnation of President Obama which in itself is a ringing endorsement of Obama's continuing lethal destruction of al-Qaeda, the Taliban and now of course... your sorry asses which is next.

ISIS of course hates the fact that Obama has not fallen for their trap by sending American 'boots' to Iraq or Syria so that the may gleefully capture, display and kill with relish and delight.

To bad bastards... they'll be no American troops for you to publically display and behead and it is you bastards who will "pay the price as you walk on your streets, turning left and right, fearing an "Obama" drone with your name on it, up your ass!

ISIS recording purportedly calls Obama more foolish than Bush MSNBC
The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria has reportedly released a new audio recording warning Americans that “you will not feel secure even in your bedrooms,” and directly addressing President Barack Obama as “more foolish” than former President George W. Bush.

NBC News has not verified the recording. The statement was purportedly made by Abu Mohammed al-Adnani, a spokesman for ISIS. In the recording, the terrorist group refers to Obama as “vile,” according to a translation by Flashpoint Partners.

The 42-minute recording appeared to mock the United States’ decision not to send ground troops to the region, and warned Americans and Europeans that “you will pay the price as you walk on your streets, turning left and right, fearing the Muslims.”
Is this the result of Obama's outreach to the Arab world?

Called him a liar, a coward and a fool.

Sounds about right

Sounds to me like Obama is pissing them off by dropping bombs on their asses; so, they're lashing out by attacking him as a person, since they can't launch an effective attack against the US

As much as I agree that Obama is more vile than Bush, I really don't put much credence in whatever ISIS has to say.

Sounds to me like Obama is pissing them off by dropping bombs on their asses; so, they're lashing out by attacking him as a person, since they can't launch an effective attack against the US
Of course it sounds like that to you. If they said Obama was a great leader you'd say the same thing.

Of course it sounds like that to you. If they said Obama was a great leader you'd say the same thing.

But they are saying Obama is 'vile and foolish', just like you say.

Sounds about right

What else has ISIS said that you agree with? Is it the slaughter of Jews and other innocents? Do you like the way they rape and murder everyone they come across?

To what extent do you support these terrorists in their war against the U.S. government?

Sounds about right
You almost sound like you're on their side. Sounds about right.
Stupid libby comebacks are so rare :rolleyes:

He promised them, and you he would leave...he didn't Now they are calling him out because they are stronger due to his waffling. When he goes boots on the ground , and he will, they will claim victory.

Sorry, but unlike you I'm not a butthurt whiner unable to stand by my president (no matter his or her political affiliation) against childish taunts by scumbag terrorists. Good to know that you put so much importance on the words of whiny terrorists.

Forum List

Back