Cheating Republican Congressman Trots Out Wife For Campaign Ad

Didn't the Clintons do the same thing?

Did Bill pretend to have family values?

"I did not have sex with that woman."

Yes , yes. But he never actually said " I am for family values" did he? He wasn't that bold...

I'm not sure which is worse, frankly. The Jesus hypocrite or the voters who simply didn't care the man they were reelecting was an immoral philanderer.

It's funny that NaziCon clowns try to compare Bill and Hillary (President and First Lady) to the GOP clown in the OP..

Agreed. This crap is far more egregious when it's the leader of the free world as opposed to some relatively unknown member of Congress.

I disagree.

The root of the problem IS people like the OP. The politicians are merely giving stupid voters what they deserve. Hey guess what, stop voting for cheaters and crooks just because they have the right letter behind their name and pretty soon we have no cheaters or crooks in office.

Didn't the Clintons do the same thing?

Did Bill pretend to have family values?

"I did not have sex with that woman."

I'm not sure which is worse, frankly. The Jesus hypocrite or the voters who simply didn't care the man they were reelecting was an immoral philanderer.

The voter who voted for the piece of shit candidate is always worse than the piece of shit candidate.

All politicians try and promote themselves as family values types over the years I have seen thousands of ads from people of both parties showing them with their spouse, children, and grandchildren I have never seen anyone of either party run an ad saying I'm a liar, cheater, drinker, or drug user but vote for me it won't affect how I do my job.

As long as the politicians on the Right profess family values, the Right will vote for them. Never mind that they don't practice what they preach.
Now this dude's wife says he's OK, he's free to do whatever .... like David Vitter.

As long as the politicians on the Right profess family values, the Right will vote for them. Never mind that they don't practice what they preach.
Now this dude's wife says he's OK, he's free to do whatever .... like David Vitter.

Yep, they like the paycheck from Uncle Sam.

Forum List

Back