Cheating on your Lover

24 hours and no pics.

Y'all suck.

OK:

Jared-Subway-sex-fat-woman.jpg

Happy?

If thats a personal pic of you and your wife...

I'm sorry.

After 5 yrs. of being with someone and having discussed cheating, we both knew where we stood (or so I thought). As far as having the password to the email...I did (he gave me the password to one of his emails) but the one he was emailing this "whore" from was a secret email. I found it by accident. To top it all of he met this person on an online website for sex!

I have learned you never really know a person. The hurt is unbearable but I try to put it behind me and move on. As they say "live and learn".

After 5 yrs. of being with someone and having discussed cheating, we both knew where we stood (or so I thought). As far as having the password to the email...I did (he gave me the password to one of his emails) but the one he was emailing this "whore" from was a secret email. I found it by accident. To top it all of he met this person on an online website for sex!

I have learned you never really know a person. The hurt is unbearable but I try to put it behind me and move on. As they say "live and learn".

It always amazed me growing up, how the girl's generally fell for the biggest asshole's in the group.
Hint, if he spends more time in the bath room, standing in front of mirrors, or getting dressed than you, move on. ;)
If he's prettier than you, move on.
If your undies get mysteriously stretched out all the time, move on.
If he spends more time talking on the phone, move on. If he is too cheap to order a drink and fries with his meal, then devours yours, move on.
If You have not been able to see the first 10 minutes of every movie you have gone to in the last 5 years because he is late, move on.
If he is the exception to every rule, move on.
:lol:

It always amazed me growing up, how the girl's generally fell for the biggest asshole's in the group.
Hint, if he spends more time in the bath room, standing in front of mirrors, or getting dressed than you, move on. ;)
If he spends more time talking on the phone, move on. If he is too cheap to order a drink and fries with his meal, then devours yours, move on.
If You have not been able to see the first 10 minutes of every movie you have gone to in the last 5 years because he is late, move on.
If he is the exception to every rule, move on.:lol:

Don't they all think this though. :lol:

If he is the exception to every rule, move on.:lol:

Don't they all think this though. :lol:

Before or after puberty? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Disagree---vows provide a woman with the promise of emotional security and that promise will sustain most women as long as she doesn't have evidence to the contrary. Some women accuse men of cheating after vows even if there is no evidence. I guess they need more than vows--therapy maybe ?

A woman who feels ignored by her husband -be he faithful and benign in all respects, will be easy to pull.

That's kind of an over generalization.
For four years, plenty of opportunity, and no interest.
BAM, walking down the street one day, and every system wakes up to full attention.
One person was responsible for that, completely oblivious, and so out of the question that it defies reason.
If there is a higher being, it has a wholly inappropriate sense of humor.

Thank you. There is still hope . . . ;)

Every day I walk into court and every day, there is at least one STONE fox sitting there in the audience. Who do you think she is there to see?

Hint: It isn't me.

It's the "good guy" syndrome. You know, the one where women are always attracted to "bad boys".:evil:

Every day I walk into court and every day, there is at least one STONE fox sitting there in the audience. Who do you think she is there to see?

Hint: It isn't me.

It's the "good guy" syndrome. You know, the one where women are always attracted to "bad boys".:evil:

Is there a male equivalent??

Been cheated ON, never been the one to do the cheating. I'm more straight-forward & honest than to do the bullshit "behind the back" game.

Forum List

Back