Karla Faye Tucker Interview

What happened is this. I have on CNN and Donald Trump is interviewing Larry King for his 25 years as an interviewer. Larry king says one of his most memorable interviews was with Karla. i thought as it's 'in the news' I'd post it.
It's quite hilarious when folks 'jump on' other folks' posts without REALLY reading them.

Satisfied?

Last edited:
What happened is this. I have on CNN and Donald Trump is interviewing Larry King for his 25 years as an interviewer. Larry king says one of his most memorable interviews was with Karla. i thought as it's 'in the news' I'd post it.
It's quite hilarious when folks 'jump on' other folks' posts without REALLY reading them.

Satisfied?

i watched a portion of the video in your link, it was not larry king but the 700 club, i believe it said? either way, i listened to it and it spoke about not forgiving and how it burdens the soul...

you did not post comment with it, only the link, for us to speculate on why you posted it.

did you watch your own video zippy? is there a message you want us to get out of it?

care

Satisfied?

i watched a portion of the video in your link, it was not larry king but the 700 club, i believe it said? either way, i listened to it and it spoke about not forgiving and how it burdens the soul...

you did not post comment with it, only the link, for us to speculate on why you posted it.

did you watch your own video zippy? is there a message you want us to get out of it?

care
My own video? This is a free country. Stop stalking my posts. :)

Satisfied?

care
My own video? This is a free country. Stop stalking my posts. :)

??? stalking your posts? good grief! :lol:

I don't entirely understand why this chick is such a celebrity. Who fucking cares if she "accepted Jesus"?

This is what the whoring drug addicted piece of shit did:

Reaching back into the living room, Karla Faye grabbed the first murderous thing she saw, that pick-axe, three feet long and easy to the grip. Effortlessly, she lifted it, and returned to the chamber already smelling of blood. Danny, his senses satiated for the moment, paused to watch what his girl was doing, followed her curious movements as she circled the bed and raised the axe overhead. Now, for the first time; it was his turn to watch her as she swooped the pick in an arc, tearing the blade through the torso of the cowering female. "Let her have it!" he cheered. Seeing that Dean's skull was thoroughly flattened, Danny stood as spectator to Karla Faye's grand performance.

The girl, whom would later be identified as Deborah Thornton, had screamed only once and began to gurgle. The gurgling annoyed Karla Faye, so she gave it to her again and again in the chest, legs, stomach and shoulders. The more the body seemed to quiver, the more Karla Faye struck to stop its trembling. As the carcass turned to mush, blood splattered upward and across the room, onto the murderess.

"Yuck!" she mimicked, but delighted in the sensation. Danny threw a blanket over her head, daring her to hit the target blindfolded. "Like a pinata!" he rooted. And the killing became a game. Under the darkness of the cover, Karla Faye's senses became more acute; she could hear the whoosh of the axe as it fell, could hear the squish-squish of the blade penetrating soft, wet flesh. Ecstasy! Although she denied it later, she would tell friends that the excitement generated a triple orgasm, the likes of which she had never before experienced.

Karla Faye Tucker had busted loose.

When she had finished with Thornton, empowered by the deviancy, she finished off Dean with another twenty blows.

Before they left the scene of the crime, Danny left the pickaxe impaled in Deborah Thornton's heart.

Karla Faye Tucker: Texas' Controversial Murderess - Crime Library on truTV.com

Maybe you can spare a moment's thoughts for the victims' families whilst you help to glamorize this ****.

Forum List

Back