Chavez To Boot Out US Ambassador

a defensive missile system, yes

you guys dont seem to understand that the only thing this system does is shoot down offensive missiles
it can also work against aircraft, but thats not what its purpose is

oh well i guess it's a good thing weapons are used according to their handbook!

:lol:

If you wanted to kill a room full of democrat strategists--er--communists the patriot would be the wrong weapon because its targeting system can't be fired at that kind of target and it's warhead is woefully under-powered for the task.

It can shoot planes and missiles but that assumes those platforms have left their launch areas and are in territory they are not authorized to fly.

Clues are fun, you should get one.

woafully underpowered? If this were 1957 pussies like you would be making your containment argument again and turning Venezuela into another vietnam. baby steps, pussy. baby steps.

Commies are to be killed...not given the reins of government.

which is exactly the sentiment that causes nations like Russia and Venezuela to react to missile shields in poland. GOOD JOB asshole! way to think three steps ahead!

:clap2:

I fail to see how Russia has much, if anything, to do with the equation if we are talking about a defense shield in Venezuela. Are the Russians planning to nuke venezuela?

But then its obvious you have no clue what a defense sheild does.

they are putting a military presence in America and WAITING for idiots like you to make the case for invading a south american leftist nation. Wont be a repeat of Panama, I can tell you that. Im pretty sure it's not the Russian nukes that are being thought about.

You're right- Democracy be damned. If 'we' don't like 'em, you can't choose 'em! That's how you spread democratic values around the world! = D
Show me one communist government that practices democracy.

NoGut said:
oh well i guess it's a good thing weapons are used according to their handbook!
You have zero military experience nd even less education.

It doesn't matter how you WANT a patriot missile to work, it only works a certain way. Electronics, warheads, guidance, tracking, weight-to-thrust, G-ratings...all of these things are dependent on the intent of the weapon's use. You can't simply take a SSM and convert it to an AAM or a SAM and vice versa. The physics and electronics just don't work that way despite your fevered daydreams.

which is exactly the sentiment that causes nations like Russia and Venezuela to react to missile shields in poland. GOOD JOB asshole! way to think three steps ahead!
oppressive commies: good

resisting commies: bad

Hey tough guy,

Move to Venezuela or whatever country you fear/secretly hope the US will invade next. Maybe we can meet professionally when Palin orders McCain to invade in hopes of touching-off a fundie-inspired apoclypse.

yummy

Years from now, we'll eventually read exposes about how the CIA had been funding political opposition to Chavez.

That's what's pissing him off, of course. He also claims that the CIA has been funding assassination attempts. I have no way if knowing that's true, but I know that they've done that to leaders they didn't like in the past so who really can say?

Meanwhile we're probably also read in detail how Chavez was repressing political opponents, too. I do not doubt for a minute that he has blood on his hands, too.

When it comes to controlling huge amounts of oil, I doubt there's a good guy on either side.

The CIA of the past was dismantled and is in good part the reason we didn't see 911 coming, among other things, but effectually obliterated as far as a world power goes. Whether that was a good thing or not, is another arguement but it's silly to compare the CIA of the past with the one today. There is little comparison.
Chavez is appealing to nationalism within a large sector/ population of Venezuela that frankly doesn't know anything more than what they are told. They are poor, uneducated and wholly dependent on his handouts at this point. His elite caste are no better than he is and is only going along for the ride for as long as it pays for them. There has been an occasional patriot who has stood up there, only to be drowned out by the mobs of the poor and the Chavez run media. We don't hear about anything going on there, not much different than what we heard in Argentina years ago during the disappearances. Nothing.
There's lots of blood on Chavez's hands and he's anything but a political leader. He's a thug in el Presidente clothing, like so many in Latin America. It's not talked about, but there is a huge influx of the educated and wealthy leaving the country. At least those who can. Most are either coming to the U.S., they are rivaling the Cubans in number in Miami these days, or Colombia. This is in large part why Uribe knows what's going on over there.
Chavez is going to get it between the eyes one day but it won't be the U.S. There is no need. A real patriot of that country, and there are many, will do it eventually and it won't be pretty.

You have zero military experience nd even less education.

It doesn't matter how you WANT a patriot missile to work, it only works a certain way. Electronics, warheads, guidance, tracking, weight-to-thrust, G-ratings...all of these things are dependent on the intent of the weapon's use. You can't simply take a SSM and convert it to an AAM or a SAM and vice versa. The physics and electronics just don't work that way despite your fevered daydreams.

riight right.. a SAM sure can't be made to blow up anywhere but in the sky! :lol:

They ONLY take out ICMBs instead of, say, invading jets from the US who have decided that the CIA strategy isn't working fast enough! Weight to thrust? Are you kidding me?

damn dude.. tell me another joke about fevered daydreams.

oppressive commies: good
resisting commies: bad
Hey tough guy,
Move to Venezuela or whatever country you fear/secretly hope the US will invade next. Maybe we can meet professionally when Palin orders McCain to invade in hopes of touching-off a fundie-inspired apoclypse.
yummy

Again, your bullshit rhetoric would make ANY nation desire military padding. You are probably too stupid to realize that the same dichotomy can be turned back on your capitalst ass, eh? No, I think i'll go ahead and stick around and keep people like you from turning this nation into the next conquering rome. Indeed, you are not the only person who can wield a gun, dude. Beyond all your internet-tough rambo wannabe bravado it's still true that those who live by the gun die by one too. I suggest you reduce your daily intake of 80s action movies.

??? I already gave you three examples of democratic countries that elected 'Left' governments (Chile, Nicaragua, Guatemala), in free elections.

EDIT: Venezuela would be a fourth example.

Exactly.

One man, one vote, one time.

Commies are the political equivalent herpes. ONce they get elected they kill and imprison their opponents, shutdown opposition newspapers, rig ballots.

What are the odds of Chavez, Raul Castro, Kim Jong Il, the ChiComs, the politburo of Vietnam leaving office by popular vote? Oh wait, that's right, you're only allowed to vote for those approved by the party appartus.

Shogun said:
They ONLY take out ICMBs instead of, say, invading jets from the US who have decided that the CIA strategy isn't working fast enough! Weight to thrust? Are you kidding me?
Really?

You discovered this fact even after I ready mentioned it?

Soo-o-o-o-pur-jeenyus!

But again your point only proves mine: unless that jet is someplace it isn't supposed to be a Patriot can't hit it. We're talking a dozen or two Patriot missiles. Of what conceivable use would they be against the Russian air force assuming the Russian air force is strictly inside Russian airspace (not to mention the fact the the electronics and guidance packages are completely different between the ABM and SAM versions).

Weapons are NOT off-the-shelf cross-packaging capable.

Again, your bullshit rhetoric would make ANY nation desire military padding. You are probably too stupid to realize that the same dichotomy can be turned back on your capitalst ass, eh? ... Indeed, you are not the only person who can wield a gun, dude.
I enlisted infantry...what'd you do, join some commie armed forces. NEWS FLASH: commies suck ass when it comes to fighting. The only people they're good at killing are their own.

Or is your pussy ass gonna be just like your pussy Messiah's pussy friend Bill Ayers?

No, I think i'll go ahead and stick around and keep people like you from turning this nation into the next conquering rome.

How do you plan on stopping this morbid fantasy of yours? Your sort already claim the elections are rigged.

i thing this is big deal we saw that movie before in Iran.Now Chaves done it.Chaves Throw out USA ambassodor.Chaves declare him as persona non grata it means that he shut to all diplomacy doors against to USA

i thing this is big deal we saw that movie before in Iran.Now Chaves done it.Chaves Throw out USA ambassodor.Chaves declare him as persona non grata it means that he shut to all diplomacy doors against to USA
thats not completely true, declaring one ambassador persona non grata is not closing all doors
the President can appoint another

Exactly.

One man, one vote, one time.

Commies are the political equivalent herpes. ONce they get elected they kill and imprison their opponents, shutdown opposition newspapers, rig ballots.

What are the odds of Chavez, Raul Castro, Kim Jong Il, the ChiComs, the politburo of Vietnam leaving office by popular vote? Oh wait, that's right, you're only allowed to vote for those approved by the party appartus.

Cuba, N. Korea, China, and Vietnam are pretty different from the examples I gave. The examples I gave you are of countries that ELECTED Marxist parties in free elections and were preceded to be crushed by US Imperial might. Your assumption is that all "Left" parties are the same, ignoring the fact that there's plenty of Marxist and Social Democratic parties that have worked completely in a democratic framework (i.e. a particularly good example is Kerala, but also Brazil, South Africa, Sri Lanka and Uruguay to name a few contemporary ones.) The examples you mention are more similar to the former regimes in, for example, Indonesia, South Africa, and Iraq. They were similarly violent and tyrannical, and they also had the backing of a superpower (just a different superpower). Capitalism/Communism and Democracy/Authoritarianism are two totally different scales, and they can go either way. Capitalist dictatorships are no less brutal than communist ones.

Forum List

Back