Chavez To Boot Out US Ambassador

Again, who the hell cares if they have a DEFENSE Shield? Unless we decide to nuke them, it wouldnt even be used.

I'd consider responding to this if I was sure you were serious. But I gotta give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just f*ck'n with Soggy. In which case, carry on.

Why don't you guys do solar or wind generation........ that's what I keep hearing from the forward thinking Democrats:lol:.
wind to heat your home? solar in Maine? i wish there was a way to heat the fridgid cold with either...

maine is big on wind, offering all kinds of gvt incentives for windfarms put in on rural property....massachusetts electric just worked a deal with an owner of a mt to put a windfarm on it....

not enough wind to light yur home let alone heat it on individual homeowner turbines....unless you have enough land to build a tower 100 ft up....

still wouldnt help, most homes only have 100 amp electric up here, take 200 amps to run electric heat, plus an installation of a new furnace/heating system....minimum $5-8 grand....

we're just screwed, from here to high heaven...not many people can afford $600-$800 a month JUST to heat their places to 60 degrees inside, let alone the added electric to illuminate, laundry, etc....oh boy, this winter ought to be interesting to say the least!

i'm taking donations on sweat pants and sweat shirts, in ladies sizes small, medium and large....so i can wear 3 layers of them at a time....who cares what i look like at this point!!!! lol :D need to figure out if they have sweaters for my kitty cat!!!!

care

from the united states. It's strategically placed and gives us perspective on what it's like to have a "missile shield" in our back yard. you know.. like poland.
well, let them put one there
who gives a shit
it would be worthless
lol missiles between the US and Russia would go over the arctic, not South America

Yes, 'you' did. In 2002 there was a CIA-backed coup in Venezuela to overthrow the [democratically] elected Chavez in favor of a military junta, the familiar pattern of US intervention in Latin America. The big difference here was that the population was so outraged that they actually blocked the coup from succeeding.

How dare Venezuelans block the American attempts to liberate them from their own backward third world idiocy?! And going so far as to re-elect him? How ungrateful!

As for Chavez himself, this is nothing but more of the tired saber-rattling he's so prone to do. All in all, Chavez is just a populist jerk, not a brutal tyrant (not yet anyway), and I have little sympathy for him. But, hey, the US Government seems to want him in power. Why else would they provide such a good "demon" for Chavez to scapegoat? If you really want a country to unite under it's leader then by all means, threaten them.
bullshit
never happened
that moron CVhavez claimed it did but it didnt
are you actually that fucking brain dead you dont know he uses bullshit like that to get his 15 minutes of fame?

how is that wrong?
do you even know what the patriot missile does?

Yes.

Just because it's not designed as an offensive weapon, nor would it be particularly efficient in that regard, it still wouldn't be useless. It has a warhead, a 50 mile range and a guidance system. If it landed on you, you'd die.

So what your saying is if your neighbor gets a security system installed in his house, you'd have a problem with it?

Why? How on earth could it possibly bother you if you werent planning to raid the house?

fi that neighbors security system consisted of fucking missiles pointed at my house then yes. ESPECIALLY if my neighbors had a reputation in the neighborhood of invading third world nations in some bullshit pre-emptive strike reality be damned foreign policy.

well, let them put one there
who gives a shit
it would be worthless
lol missiles between the US and Russia would go over the arctic, not South America

who says missiles from Venezuela would be the only place launched from? Are you too stupid to realize the tactical advantage to sending missiles from the south and the north?

bullshit
never happened
that moron CVhavez claimed it did but it didnt
are you actually that fucking brain dead you dont know he uses bullshit like that to get his 15 minutes of fame?

dude.. it's not like no one knows how the hell Che Guevera died. Or who put Manuel Noriega into power. Stop pretending that we have never tried to disrupt a fucking nations government. for real. it's a pretty stupid thing to say this side of the fucking iraq war.

Forum List

Back