Chavez To Boot Out US Ambassador

Sure, maybe Russia can copy the one we are employing in Poland. I saw that they flew in that weak ass copy of our B-1 bomber into troll boy's country, oh shit, we're scared! Russia hasn't had an idea of their own......ever. What a surprise they are backing Obammy.:lol:

:yawn:

yup.. because the policy of mutually assured destruction is NEW!

:lol:

And, given their nuclear capacity... yes.. I think this kind of thing WILL scare you.

yeah, but we didnt try to over throw him then
LOL Chavez is delusional

Yes, 'you' did. In 2002 there was a CIA-backed coup in Venezuela to overthrow the [democratically] elected Chavez in favor of a military junta, the familiar pattern of US intervention in Latin America. The big difference here was that the population was so outraged that they actually blocked the coup from succeeding.

How dare Venezuelans block the American attempts to liberate them from their own backward third world idiocy?! And going so far as to re-elect him? How ungrateful!

As for Chavez himself, this is nothing but more of the tired saber-rattling he's so prone to do. All in all, Chavez is just a populist jerk, not a brutal tyrant (not yet anyway), and I have little sympathy for him. But, hey, the US Government seems to want him in power. Why else would they provide such a good "demon" for Chavez to scapegoat? If you really want a country to unite under it's leader then by all means, threaten them.

of COURSE. turnabout is clearly not fairplay. Poland = ok, Venezuela = not ok. got it. why wouldn't ANY nation who is not willing to fall in compliance with US policies want a "defense" shield in south america? Hell, Im shocked that Russia didn't go to Cuba.

Do you even know the difference between a patriot missile and an SS-20?

Just wait until russia puts a "missile shield" in Venezuela.

I guess all of a sudden that would be unacceptable.

Why would it be unacceptable? We've been more than willing to give missle shield technology to everyone who wants it.

We aren't exactly planning to nuke venezuela. Why would it bother us?

of COURSE. turnabout is clearly not fairplay. Poland = ok, Venezuela = not ok. got it. why wouldn't ANY nation who is not willing to fall in compliance with US policies want a "defense" shield in south america? Hell, Im shocked that Russia didn't go to Cuba.

You clearly have no clue what the difference between a defense shield and offensive weapon systems. Either that or your just dishonest by trying to claim the two are the same. Im willing to give you the benefit of the doubt though.

from the united states. It's strategically placed and gives us perspective on what it's like to have a "missile shield" in our back yard. you know.. like poland.

We arent planning to nuke Venezeula. Why would we be bothered if they had a defense shield? We'd be more than willing to send them the technology if they want.

We arent planning to nuke Venezeula. Why would we be bothered if they had a defense shield? We'd be more than willing to send them the technology if they want.

given how much balls we've thrust at the world lately who the HELL do you think really takes our word for it? And I don't think it's FOR Venezuela. I think it would be for a Russia who doesn't like a missile shield in their back yard.

You clearly have no clue what the difference between a defense shield and offensive weapon systems. Either that or your just dishonest by trying to claim the two are the same. Im willing to give you the benefit of the doubt though.

nomenclature just doesn't cut it on the world scene. As we've seen in the past 8 years what YOU call "defense" looks a lot like "offense" to the target of your pre-emptive policies. To be honest, I'd make the same move.

Why would it be unacceptable? We've been more than willing to give missle shield technology to everyone who wants it.

We aren't exactly planning to nuke venezuela. Why would it bother us?

um, because it's not OUR influence that will be driving a missile shield in Venezuela? Russia will be more than willing to do so as well. Who do you think they will choose.

given our CIA involvement with Venezuela's politics?

given how much balls we've thrust at the world lately who the HELL do you think really takes our word for it? And I don't think it's FOR Venezuela. I think it would be for a Russia who doesn't like a missile shield in their back yard.

Again, who the hell cares if they have a DEFENSE Shield? Unless we decide to nuke them, it wouldnt even be used.

nomenclature just doesn't cut it on the world scene. As we've seen in the past 8 years what YOU call "defense" looks a lot like "offense" to the target of your pre-emptive policies. To be honest, I'd make the same move.

So what your saying is if your neighbor gets a security system installed in his house, you'd have a problem with it?

Why? How on earth could it possibly bother you if you werent planning to raid the house?

Forum List

Back