Charolettesville Survivor Sues White Nationalist Groups and Leaders

Great so the next time the fascist ANIFTA beats on someone the door is wide open for lawsuits of the leaders.

See how this works?

A survivor of the attack in Charolettesville is files a lawsuit against those who caused all the violence.

I hope he wins and bankrupts those groups and puts them out of business.

Charlottesville victim sues white nationalist groups, leaders

Unless they told the guy to drive them down, or gave him the car, or had something concrete to do with him running those people down, they have no real case.

They are hoping for a jury to give them a sympathy verdict, which would be overturned in 2 seconds on appeal.

Great so the next time the fascist ANIFTA beats on someone the door is wide open for lawsuits of the leaders.

See how this works?

Good I'm glad. Anyone who does what you described needs to face justice.

I'm glad we agree.

See how this works?

I'm glad we agree.
One side had permits to assemble and protest, the other was an ad hoc unruly mob.

This idiotic lawsuit should be summarily dismissed with prejudice.

A survivor of the attack in Charolettesville is files a lawsuit against those who caused all the violence.

I'm sorry, "caused all the violence?" The first group had legal permits there to assemble and hold a rally. Were they fighting among themselves? No, an outside group came there as a mob looking to start trouble, and they did. The incident in question was just a result of that forced confrontation by one person driving a car of his choosing and hitting someone else there who was helping incite the violence.

He started the violence and confrontation and got more back than he bargained for.

I'm sorry, "caused all the violence?" The first group had legal permits there to assemble and hold a rally. Were they fighting among themselves? No, an outside group came there as a mob looking to start trouble, and they did. The incident in question was just a result of that forced confrontation by one person driving a car of his choosing and hitting someone else there who was helping incite the violence.

He started the violence and confrontation and got more back than he bargained for.

The group that didn't have permits should have all been arrested and fined. The other group was legal.

Oh and good luck on that law suite. It will get tossed.

Indications are that the democrat Va. Governor invited the groups or sanctioned their appearance and then failed to protect citizens when the inevitable violent clashes happened. Maybe the law suit is misplaced.

See how this works?

I'm glad we agree.

We don't. It's a stupid lawsuit

Then don't.

Why did you even post that then?

I'm not a partisan hack. I would most certainly support anyone who was harmed by anyone to sue them so badly that they are financially destroyed for life. It will set an example to others and teach the barbarians that violence isn't tolerated.

So your post was nothing but hot air. Ok.

See how this works?

I'm glad we agree.
Ignoring a subpoena is BREAKING the law

I'm not clear on what a subpoena has to do with this.
Talking about facing justice and how Trump is doing his best to avoid subpoenas If I'm off subject ,,,sorry

The group that didn't have permits should have all been arrested and fined. The other group was legal.

Why does Cult45 keep repeating this lie?

Forum List

Back