Charolettesville Survivor Sues White Nationalist Groups and Leaders

A survivor of the attack in Charolettesville is files a lawsuit against those who caused all the violence.

I hope he wins and bankrupts those groups and puts them out of business.

Charlottesville victim sues white nationalist groups, leaders

He'll lose. James Alex Fields, the driver of the vehicle who ran into the crowd, wasn't a member of any white nationalist group.

The gentleman lived in his mum's basement and made the decision to go to Charlottesville based on CNN coverage of the event and how "important" it was with CNN contributor Dave Duke on the scene.

Anyhow, even if he won the suit against them, the white supremacists don't have any assets. You cannot squeeze blood from a turnip.

The problem for Americans is that the mainstream media has become the propaganda of the democrat party. It's no secret that democrats thrived on and engaged in anarchy since Trump was elected. All we get from the media is the usual suspects they call "white nationalists". It fuels the hatred but it doesn't tell us much. Who organized the rally and who picked the city? Who chartered the buses that brought violent protesters and how did they get away with carrying weapons? ? What was the role of the democrat gov. of Va and why did Va. State police stand around? Why weren't barricades in place and how the hell did they get away with blaming the President of the United States? It seems as if the whole thing was set up as a publicity stunt to try to embarrass the President.

Great so the next time the fascist ANIFTA beats on someone the door is wide open for lawsuits of the leaders.

See how this works?

Good I'm glad. Anyone who does what you described needs to face justice.

I'm glad we agree.
Ignoring a subpoena is BREAKING the law

cloth_or_something3.jpg

Should be suing the elected officials of Charlottesville.

Why? The elected officials didn't harm or kill anyone.
Negligence.

Exactly. If the leaders in Charlottesville would have installed barriers to keep the antifas and white supremacists at least 150 yards away from each other, like they did at a similar event in Newnan, Georgia, everyone would have gone home in one piece.

The job of the mayor is to keep the people safe and he failed

A survivor of the attack in Charolettesville is files a lawsuit against those who caused all the violence.

I'm sorry, "caused all the violence?" The first group had legal permits there to assemble and hold a rally. Were they fighting among themselves? No, an outside group came there as a mob looking to start trouble, and they did. The incident in question was just a result of that forced confrontation by one person driving a car of his choosing and hitting someone else there who was helping incite the violence.

He started the violence and confrontation and got more back than he bargained for.

The group that didn't have permits should have all been arrested and fined. The other group was legal.

Why does Cult45 keep repeating this lie?
what lie

Great so the next time the fascist ANIFTA beats on someone the door is wide open for lawsuits of the leaders.

See how this works?
The fear has been put back into you alt-rightists. You won’t be hearing much from Antifa anymore. Their work is mostly done.

I hope he wins and bankrupts those groups and puts them out of business.

Charlottesville victim sues white nationalist groups, leaders

Reading through the comments on this thread, I notice that there are allegations, but no proof, that this man was rioting or inciting violence. Was he even carrying any sort of weapon? Absent any evidence that h was engaging in rioting or incitement to violence, he had a perfect right to be where he was when he was injured.

The video appears to show that the crowd this man was in was walking away, and that the killer backed up, sped up, and deliberately rammed them. Apparently there are records of discussion among members of the organizations that he is suing as to whether it was legal to ram someone with a car in Virginia.

There are also allegations that violent counter-protesters were bused in from outside. Where does this come from?

Why did these "innocent" right-wing demonstrators dress in Nazi-like uniforms and helmets and arrive with weapons? They don't look so innocent.

It will all come out in the trial of this action.

They're the assholes who caused the violence.

Had the antifa goon squads not been bused in from hither and yon, the couple hundred torch carrying goofballs would have held their protest and gone home.
So...isn't it interesting how CRCs and alt-right INCEL types don't think the driver is responsible.

See how this works?
It always has been. You'd think that those kinds of lawsuits would already be happening. If they are not, why not? Hmmmmmmm?

I'm sure you can find some kind of "we are being persecuted" reason.

If they are not, why not?

hard to recognize them with their masks on.

Forum List

Back