Charlie Kirk is correct, liberals are total frauds and hypocrites

Frauds and hypocrites??? That's the republican party If the shoe was on the other foot and Hill was president ,,conspiring with russians,, lying and making her people lie for her,, republicans would have impeached her months ago Repubs are the scum of the earth

and what about the gop leadership? like trump and his family...dont care to discuss that do ya?

do they live in gated areas and go to private schools well yes they do..now dont they

Trump and the GOP are not the ones opposed to walls, guns and school choice. Democrats are opposed to walls, guns and school choice. Are you really this fucking stupid?
The wall is stupid and won't do a damn thing, the Democrats are for a national ID card that works other places. Democrats are opposed to automatic weapons, ridiculous military style assault weapons or whatever, selling guns to the insane and felons, and great public schools. Charter schools don't work, you're probably talking about white schools...

where does trump live..how much does the security for his extended family cost and doesnt his son go to a private school...

seems you are having a rubber glue problem here.....

President Trump thanks you for footing the bill for his security.
your president is a crook, a low life thief and liar and you deserve scum like him
Do you have any idea how many blacks will get shot this weekend in towns run by democrats?? Mr morality

your president is a crook, a low life thief and liar and you deserve scum like him

And you're a butthurt little twat. Enjoy the next 5 years, 9 months of Trump. I sure will!

where does trump live..how much does the security for his extended family cost and doesnt his son go to a private school...

Ok, I see. You're not very bright.

Trump supports border security.
Trump supports gun rights.
Trump supports freedom of choice via school vouchers.

Democratic leadership opposes all of those things for you and your family but absolutely have it for themselves.
He's a stupid lib, so he is not bright at all.

no we are discussing what trump does in reality ...not in your head....
Honey, think for a moment, please. The Reps, including Trump, live by what the preach. The 2nd amendment, protection for ones family, and the right to school choice. The elected Dems don’t. They want to abolish the 2nd, yet have their own guns or armed security, preach against walls, yet live behind them, and preach against school choice, when they themselves can afford school choice. Now, do you understand?

and what about the gop leadership? like trump and his family...dont care to discuss that do ya?

do they live in gated areas and go to private schools well yes they do..now dont they

Trump and the GOP are not the ones opposed to walls, guns and school choice. Democrats are opposed to walls, guns and school choice. Are you really this fucking stupid?
Except the Dems have helped build the wall and have done so since its inception. As far as guns some want to ban assault weapons but not all guns...School choice, I believe anyone can go to the school they want as far as public schools go....
Democrats will forever been known for not protecting Americas borders. Democrats are uneducated on guns (assault weapon?) Lol what!? Haha and no democrats have destroyed education..
Remember stupid ""YOU WON'T LOSE ONE PLANT"" You've lost many Trump is a first class lying POS ,
We gained 400,000 new manufacturing jobs last 4 months lol
Facts drive libtards crazy.

Dems refuse to support the border agents who are calling for a more walk, they said they are in a crisis .. democrats have ignored them..

Since when is working for someone a bad thing?? Are you nuts? Lol
And no i went to many public schools in a big city.. democrats are pumping out stupid people.. valedictorians from public schools take them six years to graduate with a drop out.

Democrats should face firing squads for public education
My Papa told me that you can either earn someone else a living by working for them or you can earning living working for yourself..I have not worked for corporate America since 1993 when I started my own business..
Democrats do not control every school and the make believe story you tell is that valedictorians take longer to graduate, my two sons as top in their classes graduated early from high school and college.
Making a honest living in America supporting your family should not be frowned upon. But like most democrats you make fun of the poor and ordinary.. disgusting
The poor and ordinary are those taking the brunt of the morons policies while the distance between the rich and poorer grows
Wtf are you talking about!? lol wages are skyrocketing,, businesses are investing... they are taking the Brit from democrat run towns that are jacking up taxes to pay for social programs that don’t work

Businesses are not investing. Wages are not skyrocketing.

Tax Cuts Aren't Delivering What Was Promised: Investment
Obammy isn’t in office anymore, you can finally wake up and see the country back at work. How long was your head buried?

Ok, I see. You're not very bright.

Trump supports border security.
Trump supports gun rights.
Trump supports freedom of choice via school vouchers.

Democratic leadership opposes all of those things for you and your family but absolutely have it for themselves.

Democrats have long supported strong border security. Not Trumpybears Rally-Wall which Mexico will pay for.

Democrats support sensible regulation on deadly Weapons.

Democrats support public education and freedom of choice. You can send you kids to private school if you want, nobody is proposing anything to stop it. Oh you want to take money out of the system via vouchers to help send your kids to a private school......
What happened to those democrats?

My Papa told me that you can either earn someone else a living by working for them or you can earning living working for yourself..I have not worked for corporate America since 1993 when I started my own business..
Democrats do not control every school and the make believe story you tell is that valedictorians take longer to graduate, my two sons as top in their classes graduated early from high school and college.
Making a honest living in America supporting your family should not be frowned upon. But like most democrats you make fun of the poor and ordinary.. disgusting
The poor and ordinary are those taking the brunt of the morons policies while the distance between the rich and poorer grows
Wtf are you talking about!? lol wages are skyrocketing,, businesses are investing... they are taking the Brit from democrat run towns that are jacking up taxes to pay for social programs that don’t work

Obammy isn’t in office anymore, you can finally wake up and see the country back at work. How long was your head buried?
You forget 75 straight months of 6 digit job gains??? You just wake up ? Obama is the one who dug us out of your repub cesspool

President Trump thanks you for footing the bill for his security.

LOL but how do you really feel about President Trump?
Don't ask

You forget 75 straight months of 6 digit job gains??? You just wake up ? Obama is the one who dug us out of your repub cesspool
Lol he said Obama

Twitter

"The left tells us they hate walls yet they live in gated communities.

The left tells us they hate guns while being protected by armed guards.

The left tells us they hate school choice while sending their kids to private schools."

- Charlie Kirk

And they get all bent out of shape when jobs go overseas but have no problem with people overseas coming to the US illegally to take jobs.

I see I incorrectly thought you were in 2019, can’t help you bub. Only in dems world can lowest black unemployment in trump’s world is bad and high black unemployment under obammy good. So, you confirm that the kkk was all good! Way to stand proud of your hate

Twitter

"The left tells us they hate walls yet they live in gated communities.

The left tells us they hate guns while being protected by armed guards.

The left tells us they hate school choice while sending their kids to private schools."

- Charlie Kirk

Three strikes; this thread ought to be moved to the Rubber Room

There is no left, per se. It is used as a pejorative, and yet never defined by people on the right. In fact the left is not a singular thing, not everyone on the left thinks the same or votes the same or agrees on every issue.
That’s what happens when you have a Reputation party that’s nearly all white and you have a Democratic party that’s pretty much everybody else.
Republicans keep trying to pigeonhole the Democrats, but the party is simply to diverse. It becomes laughable.

Forum List

Back