Charlie Kirk is correct, liberals are total frauds and hypocrites

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Twitter

"The left tells us they hate walls yet they live in gated communities.

The left tells us they hate guns while being protected by armed guards.

The left tells us they hate school choice while sending their kids to private schools."

- Charlie Kirk

where does trump live..how much does the security for his extended family cost and doesnt his son go to a private school...

seems you are having a rubber glue problem here.....

• Banned
i dont live in a gated community

nor do i have armed guards

nor did my child go to private school....

nor do i believe your bullshit

Bullshit? Democratic leadership is surrounded by walls, armed guards and send their kids to elite schools but OPPOSE America having border security, don't believe that you should be able to have a gun and oppose you having a choice as to which public school your child should attend.

YOU are the one that is full of shit.

• Banned
where does trump live..how much does the security for his extended family cost and doesnt his son go to a private school...

seems you are having a rubber glue problem here.....

Ok, I see. You're not very bright.

Trump supports border security.
Trump supports gun rights.
Trump supports freedom of choice via school vouchers.

Democratic leadership opposes all of those things for you and your family but absolutely have it for themselves.

and what about the gop leadership? like trump and his family...dont care to discuss that do ya?

do they live in gated areas and go to private schools well yes they do..now dont they

• Banned
and what about the gop leadership? like trump and his family...dont care to discuss that do ya?

do they live in gated areas and go to private schools well yes they do..now dont they

Trump and the GOP are not the ones opposed to walls, guns and school choice. Democrats are opposed to walls, guns and school choice. Are you really this fucking stupid?

you are simply a political hack who posts bullshit daily.....simple as that....just look at your 4 threads so far this am

You have the intelligence of an after-dinner mint.

s-l300.jpg

Twitter

"The left tells us they hate walls yet they live in gated communities.

The left tells us they hate guns while being protected by armed guards.

The left tells us they hate school choice while sending their kids to private schools."

- Charlie Kirk
The left are not liberals they be egalitarians.

Trump and the GOP are not the ones opposed to walls, guns and school choice. Democrats are opposed to walls, guns and school choice. Are you really this fucking stupid?
Except the Dems have helped build the wall and have done so since its inception. As far as guns some want to ban assault weapons but not all guns...School choice, I believe anyone can go to the school they want as far as public schools go....

No, they can’t. And there are any number of Dem politicians that want to ban all guns.

Except the Dems have helped build the wall and have done so since its inception. As far as guns some want to ban assault weapons but not all guns...School choice, I believe anyone can go to the school they want as far as public schools go....

Democrats will forever been known for not protecting Americas borders. Democrats are uneducated on guns (assault weapon?) Lol what!? Haha and no democrats have destroyed education..

Democrats will forever been known for not protecting Americas borders. Democrats are uneducated on guns (assault weapon?) Lol what!? Haha and no democrats have destroyed education..
Remember stupid ""YOU WON'T LOSE ONE PLANT"" You've lost many Trump is a first class lying POS ,

Remember stupid ""YOU WON'T LOSE ONE PLANT"" You've lost many Trump is a first class lying POS ,
We gained 400,000 new manufacturing jobs last 4 months lol

The border has been supported by Dems every year they pass a budget. Nope education has not been destroyed it has been abandoned by the students who don't care because they understand their role in society as drones for manufacturing to help keep the wealthy wealthy.

We gained 400,000 new manufacturing jobs last 4 months lol
In which sector?

The border has been supported by Dems every year they pass a budget. Nope education has not been destroyed it has been abandoned by the students who don't care because they understand their role in society as drones for manufacturing to help keep the wealthy wealthy.
Dems refuse to support the border agents who are calling for a more walk, they said they are in a crisis .. democrats have ignored them..

Since when is working for someone a bad thing?? Are you nuts? Lol
And no i went to many public schools in a big city.. democrats are pumping out stupid people.. valedictorians from public schools take them six years to graduate with a drop out.

Democrats should face firing squads for public education

Forum List

Back