Charlie Kirk is correct, liberals are total frauds and hypocrites

and what about the gop leadership? like trump and his family...dont care to discuss that do ya?

do they live in gated areas and go to private schools well yes they do..now dont they

Do you not see the difference or are you trying to move the goal posts? The GOP is not telling the American people that gates and walls are wrong, that guns are wrong, or where to send kids to school. The Democrat leadership tells us no gates or walls, no guns, and where to send our kids to school.

If Democrat leaders truly believed in what they were pushing on the American People, then Democrat leaders would live without gates and walls, no guns, and would send their kids to public school.

You can beat up the GOP but show US where the GOP tells US how to live our lives yet live their lives the way they want?

Democrats: “Do as I say, not as I do”

Trying to draw parallels to border security and who has gates and guns is a false analogy. There is no parallel between them. This is something the right has dreamed up.

and what about the gop leadership? like trump and his family...dont care to discuss that do ya?

do they live in gated areas and go to private schools well yes they do..now dont they

Trump and the GOP are not the ones opposed to walls, guns and school choice. Democrats are opposed to walls, guns and school choice. Are you really this fucking stupid?
Except the Dems have helped build the wall and have done so since its inception. As far as guns some want to ban assault weapons but not all guns...School choice, I believe anyone can go to the school they want as far as public schools go....
Democrats will forever been known for not protecting Americas borders. Democrats are uneducated on guns (assault weapon?) Lol what!? Haha and no democrats have destroyed education..
Remember stupid ""YOU WON'T LOSE ONE PLANT"" You've lost many Trump is a first class lying POS ,
We gained 400,000 new manufacturing jobs last 4 months lol

We have been gaining manufacturing jobs for years. The reason is cheap natural gas, better infrastructure and companies' desire to keep more control over their operations.

No, they can’t. And there are any number of Dem politicians that want to ban all guns.

Trump and the GOP are not the ones opposed to walls, guns and school choice. Democrats are opposed to walls, guns and school choice. Are you really this fucking stupid?
Except the Dems have helped build the wall and have done so since its inception. As far as guns some want to ban assault weapons but not all guns...School choice, I believe anyone can go to the school they want as far as public schools go....

where does trump live..how much does the security for his extended family cost and doesnt his son go to a private school...

seems you are having a rubber glue problem here.....

Ok, I see. You're not very bright.

Trump supports border security.
Trump supports gun rights.
Trump supports freedom of choice via school vouchers.

Democratic leadership opposes all of those things for you and your family but absolutely have it for themselves.
Yup! Correct on all counts. And these Public School Monopolists are none to smart.

K-12 IMPLOSION UPDATE: Tennessee Officials Who Fight School Vouchers Can’t Use Proper Grammar in Written Communications.

There are a number of Republicans who think citizens should be able to own machine guns and armor piercing bullets. There are extremists on both sides.

where does trump live..how much does the security for his extended family cost and doesnt his son go to a private school...

Democratic leadership opposes all of those things for you and your family but absolutely have it for themselves.
Yup! Correct on all counts. And these Public School Monopolists are none to smart.

K-12 IMPLOSION UPDATE: Tennessee Officials Who Fight School Vouchers Can’t Use Proper Grammar in Written Communications.

That explains why Tennessee is a Republican state.

shit folks, in Illinois they have an ad right now, Fair Tax plan to take a flat tax system and fk it all up, for fair share shit. can't make it up. this state just can't stop fking up peoples lives. it is sickening at the least. evil at its worse. I'm convinced, the left can do math.

Twitter

"The left tells us they hate walls yet they live in gated communities.

The left tells us they hate guns while being protected by armed guards.

The left tells us they hate school choice while sending their kids to private schools."

- Charlie Kirk

Broad brush false equivalence nonsense.

The border has been supported by Dems every year they pass a budget. Nope education has not been destroyed it has been abandoned by the students who don't care because they understand their role in society as drones for manufacturing to help keep the wealthy wealthy.
Dems refuse to support the border agents who are calling for a more walk, they said they are in a crisis .. democrats have ignored them..

Since when is working for someone a bad thing?? Are you nuts? Lol
And no i went to many public schools in a big city.. democrats are pumping out stupid people.. valedictorians from public schools take them six years to graduate with a drop out.

Democrats should face firing squads for public education
My Papa told me that you can either earn someone else a living by working for them or you can earning living working for yourself..I have not worked for corporate America since 1993 when I started my own business..
Democrats do not control every school and the make believe story you tell is that valedictorians take longer to graduate, my two sons as top in their classes graduated early from high school and college.
Making a honest living in America supporting your family should not be frowned upon. But like most democrats you make fun of the poor and ordinary.. disgusting
The poor and ordinary are those taking the brunt of the morons policies while the distance between the rich and poorer grows
Wtf are you talking about!? lol wages are skyrocketing,, businesses are investing... they are taking the Brit from democrat run towns that are jacking up taxes to pay for social programs that don’t work

Businesses are not investing. Wages are not skyrocketing.

Tax Cuts Aren't Delivering What Was Promised: Investment

Democrats have long supported strong border security. Not Trumpybears Rally-Wall which Mexico will pay for.

Democrats support sensible regulation on deadly Weapons.

Democrats support public education and freedom of choice. You can send you kids to private school if you want, nobody is proposing anything to stop it. Oh you want to take money out of the system via vouchers to help send your kids to a private school......

Democrats will forever been known for not protecting Americas borders. Democrats are uneducated on guns (assault weapon?) Lol what!? Haha and no democrats have destroyed education..
Remember stupid ""YOU WON'T LOSE ONE PLANT"" You've lost many Trump is a first class lying POS ,

We have been gaining manufacturing jobs for years. The reason is cheap natural gas, better infrastructure and companies' desire to keep more control over their operations.
Not in cites run by democrats! Where the large urban areas are stuggling to pay rent. Or buy house, get married have children... it’s only republican towns that have deregulated to allow companies to move in..

Look at left wing run NYC, who turned down 30 thousand good wage jobs!

Democrats are destroying this country

Twitter

The left tells us they hate school choice while sending their kids to private schools."

- Charlie Kirk

We need to protect ourselves from moron gun carrying republicans

Not in cites run by democrats! Where the large urban areas are stuggling to pay rent. Or buy house, get married have children... it’s only republican towns that have deregulated to allow companies to move in..

Seems to me the Dems are those who step in to fix Republican F Ups

Twitter

- Charlie Kirk

We need to protect ourselves from moron gun carrying republicans
Gun carrying Republicans are absolute American patriots.

i dont live in a gated community

nor do i have armed guards

nor did my child go to private school....

nor do i believe your bullshit

Bullshit? Democratic leadership is surrounded by walls, armed guards and send their kids to elite schools but OPPOSE America having border security, don't believe that you should be able to have a gun and oppose you having a choice as to which public school your child should attend.

YOU are the one that is full of shit.
That’s because they need protection from your kind. 3/4 of terrorist attacks causing deaths in the United States are caused by Right wing criminals.
Everybody knows that.

D3vU-_EW4AAKGgO.jpg

Last edited:

So why so many blacks shooting each other in towns run by democrats for the past 70 years and only getting worse

Twitter

- Charlie Kirk

Another moron Trumpbot post who takes an example of a few people from a group of tens of millions..and generalizes them all from those few examples.

Sir - you are clearly stupid.

So why so many blacks shooting each other in towns run by democrats for the past 70 years and only getting worse

Mr. Troll has made a point.

I would ask you to prove your point...but we both know your 'skill' at providing unbiased, linked proof of your points is about the same as your punctuation skills...utterly lacking.

Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back