Charlie Crist: Intolerable Racism is why I left GOP

Republican diversity.....

House-Gop-Chairs.jpg

LOL Being white isn't a crime

Democrats would rather select folks like Pelosi & Rangel, they don't realy care that they are selecting idiots, it's more important to have a mix of criminals, women, and blacks than it is to have good people running the country.

Capitol News Service » Charlie Crist
Competent? Maybe you need a reminder
If Crist thought he could get elected as a Republican, he'd still be a Republican.

He's the quintessential political windsock.

I totally agree. But does it matter? Even though I'm a Liberal I thought Crist did a pretty good job as state CEO, and the managing of Florida's economy vs. all the special interests down here.

I don't think he is very ideological one way or the other. I think his schtick is competent governing. I'll take that.
What point do you think you are making?

Republican diversity.....

House-Gop-Chairs.jpg

Democrats would rather select folks like Pelosi & Rangel, they don't realy care that they are selecting idiots, it's more important to have a mix of criminals, women, and blacks than it is to have good people running the country.

Race has nothing to do with it....Lets face it I can easily find 19 Picture of white male democrats.....LOL It is just the idiocy that the retarded liberals think Democrats are not racist when history shows otherwise.

Race has nothing to do with it....Lets face it I can easily find 19 Picture of white male democrats.....LOL It is just the idiocy that the retarded liberals think Democrats are not racist when history shows otherwise.

From the racist black man's perspective all white men are racist, the difference is the democrat white men are willing to pay.

Last edited:
Mean-spirited stupidity (racism is a subset of this) is why I dropped my affiliation with the GOP. I'll still vote for a Republican who isn't a mean-spirited moron, but now I'll also consider Democrats, Libertarians, Independents, etc ... a lot more seriously.

Mean-spirited stupidity (racism is a subset of this) is why I dropped my affiliation with the GOP. I'll still vote for a Republican who isn't a mean-spirited moron, but now I'll also consider Democrats, Libertarians, Independents, etc ... a lot more seriously.

In other words your a democrat to cowardly to admit it.

I'm not affiliated with any party - I will never go that route again.

Gee, just because the GOP is 90% white and refer to the president as that Kenyan mulatto doesn't mean they are racist.

Have you ever had a cogent thought? When did the GOP "refer to the president as that Kenyan mulatto"?

YEEEAAAA sure you are.

:lol:

Whatever.

From the racist black man's perspective all white men are racist, the difference is the democrat white men are willing to pay.

And always with OPM (Other People's Money):
Ineptocracy
A system of gov't where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Gee, just because the GOP is 90% white and refer to the president as that Kenyan mulatto doesn't mean they are racist.

Have you ever had a cogent thought? When did the GOP "refer to the president as that Kenyan mulatto"?

If you're democrat, it's ok to make racist comments, all democrats get a pass. Why? Because they paid for the pass.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yvcHLepLT8]"The View" Argues over Harry Reid's "Negro Dialect" Comments - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

If you're democrat, it's ok to make racist comments, all democrats get a pass. Why? Because they paid for the pass.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yvcHLepLT8]"The View" Argues over Harry Reid's "Negro Dialect" Comments - YouTube[/ame]

Most everyone gives a pass to "their own kind."

It's the nature of hyper-partisan politics. (It's also the nature of racism.)

Unless of course you have a brain that has read history and you realize Yes democrats are racists...They are not just white racists anymore.

"The View" Argues over Harry Reid's "Negro Dialect" Comments - YouTube

Unless of course you have a brain that has read history and you realize Yes democrats are racists...They are not just white racists anymore.

There are racists in both parties.

Forum List

Back