'Charleston Chad' Asks: Badass Internet Racist?

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by William Joyce, Nov 6, 2007.

1. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Charleston Chad asks me:

"what is it psychologically that makes you think it's badass to be an internet racist?"

I don't know about "badass," Charleston, but it does feel pretty good to say things I can't quite say around the watercooler. I see that there are pretty obvious differences between racial and ethnic groups. I read stacks of stuff confirming that in fact, there are. And yet in "official society," in the MSM, etc., we're not supposed to acknowledge this. We're not even supposed to THINK about it.

Example. Today, I'm listening to NPR report on the fact that in the District of Columbia, blacks are three times more likely to be obese than whites.

Cause? According to NPR, racism.

Yeah, really.

Now, come on, people. Is it just possible that the cause of blacks being fat is... blacks overeating and not exercising? And that whites aren't actually at fault here? Hello?

No, guess not. So, as I grip the wheel of the Civic and curse my coffee cup, I feel... disempowered, you might say. Here and elsewhere, I can right that injustice, if you will.

Certainly, there have been one or two occasions when I've lost my temper or spoken out of turn. But not often. I typically make an effort to stick to facts and sound reasoning and back up what I say with information or links, etc.

If what you're trying to insinuate is that I wouldn't say what I say here to the black guy at my office or my former Jewish boss, you're right. I wouldn't. I'm a polite person most of the time. But I hardly think that cuts too deeply against the truth or sincerity of what I'm saying. Actually, it kind of bolsters it. The truth is that these are serious issues, and I think our failure as a society to address them openly and honestly is really fucking things up in America. Surely you'd agree that open and honest communication is a virtue.

I hope I've answered your question.

And maybe you could entertain us with a brief discourse on what psychology is involved with denying racial differences.

2. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,928
    Your full of shit as usual. You hate because it makes you feel good. You do not however have the balls to do so in a place that might endanger you physically , financially or any other way. You do it anonomously on the internet.

You would, if the races were actually separated, start bad mouthing certain white races, explaining how this or that one was inferior in some way. It is how you think, it empowers you and lets you feel better then those you bad mouth.

3. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Not true, actually. At one rally, I had WHITES threatening to kill me! Not to worry: state police were on hand. Just not right away.

But even if you were to concede that, you wouldn't change your position. If I were really David Duke, you would dismiss me. Or if I were totally anonymous, same thing.

So who cares? Why not focus on the truth of what I'm saying? People seem to be really fascinated with my motivations or who I am as a person, but rarely with the entirely verifiable things I say. That's so... I don't know... female. Sorry, ladies. I guess that was sexist.

So what about it? Am I lying? Are races equal? Will black Africans put a man in space in the next 10 years, or will racist whites concoct a secret conspiracy to keep them down and squelch their nascent space program?

4. RetiredGySgt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,928
    Simply amazing, your ignorance is so striking coming from someone that seems at times so smart. Your attempt to twist and turn may win you points with your supremacy buddies but it carries no weight with me.

I do worry about undecideds reading your propaganda though. Remind me when the last European manned flight was launched ( other than sending them up in OUR space craft).

African Countries have neither the money or the desire to explore space. Most are so screwed up from having been put together by white map makers that they barely get along with each other.

Please provide us with the Italian, French, English, German, etc etc, space programs that have successfully launched men into space. Remind me when our shuttle is grounded who we turn to for the international space station help? Or are Europeans not white enough for you?

5. Nevadamedic

Nevadamedic Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +178
    So basically your to afraid to tell them to their face because you know they will beat the everloving shit out of you? If your going to be man enough to say it on here be man enough to say it in person.

6. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Oh, for God's sake... under what circumstance, NM? "Excuse me, Tyrone? Can I come into your office for a minute? I'd like to tell you that I agree with Dr. Watson." And I might mention that if you're going to wonder about me being beaten up by a black person for saying what I believe, wouldn't that be engaging in a stereotype about blacks and violence? And could I just further mention that my concession re: roughly the same was the founding point for this thread? Is anyone out there getting this? Oy!

So, the lack of any African space program is because they're... just not interested? What else aren't they interested in? Running water? Food? Man, oh, man. All those billions we've spent on aid to Africans could have been saved if they'd just been a little more curious about things? And were it not for those evil white map makers, black Africans today would be neck-and-neck with the Swedes for clean, calm and orderly living replete with Volvos and Nokia phones? I'll be.

The "Italian, English, German" space program IS the U.S. space program because that's where the genes came from.

I know I'm the racist guy and all, but am I really going to have to debate whether white societies are more technologically advanced than black societies?

7. Diuretic

Diuretic Permanently confused

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,397
    I would have thought that here is a good place to test ideas out, regardless of their flavour. If an idea or proposition can't stand up to scrutiny here then you hold it (in non-cyberlife) at your continuing mental peril - and I'm addressing everyone, not just WJ.

8. Nevadamedic

Nevadamedic Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +178
    What kind of rally was it? One where you and your friends hide behind white sheets over your head burning crosses lead by people like David Duke and Bob Matthews?

9. RetiredGySgt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,928
    I am feed up with his racist garbage. Comparing African Nations to developed white nations is ignorant at best. Because they are not as advanced as us does not equate to them being dumber then us naturally. There are a slew of reasons those nations do not function like European nations. And not just because racists say blacks are dumb shits.

Or do you buy into that also?

No man has been put in space by white men except in Russia and the US, that does not mean the other white nations are to stupid to do it, now does it? That is basicly what he just claimed. Then back tracked claiming the US represents all Europe.

Are white nations more technologically advanced? Sure they are. Doesn't then equate to non white races are stupid.

He claims he has posted scientific evidence that whites are superior to blacks in several catagories, intelligence being one. He has done no such thing. He has posted links to a couple scientists that have made those claims. That doesn't make the claims true.

10. Psychoblues

Psychoblues Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    Dig that, RGS.

I'm gonna start taking back all that ol' shit I been saying about you.:evil: