Swastikas Appear at GW

Police: Jewish GW Student Admits Putting Swastikas On Her Door

POSTED: 5:08 pm EST November 5, 2007
UPDATED: 10:18 pm EST November 5, 2007

WASHINGTON -- George Washington University officials said a Jewish student who complained about swastikas showing up on her door put them there herself.

The student lives in Mitchell Hall, where half a dozen swastikas had shown up on her dorm room door in the past several weeks.

University police set up a hidden camera. They said the girl admitted responsibility Monday.

Click here to find out more!

News 4 interviewed the student last week after the fifth swastika was discovered. She did not want to be identified.

"It's a big story," said Jake Sherman, GW Hatchet editor. "Thirty percent of GW students are Jewish"

Reporters at the GW Hatchet newspaper have been following the story since it began. They said they learned on Monday morning that the alleged victim would likely be implicated.

They said they spoke to her twice by phone.

According to reporters at the newspaper, the student said, "I wasn't looking to create this sort of insanity. I wasn't looking to become a media darling. I was just looking for acknowledgment from the university that someone drew a swastika on the door."

The student now faces disciplinary action from the school and could face criminal charges.

WOW.

the product of blank check policies..

I've seen this technique time and time again. It is to create anti-semitic crimes so vile that whenever a valid criticism arises the person can be lumped with the nazi skinhead caricature. Just the other day a

Long Island college student was busted for allegedly attacking three Orthodox Jewish girls, and breaking one of their noses, after proclaiming she's an agnostic Nazi skinhead.But the Hewlett teen's dad is Jewish and she attended Yom Kippur services the night before…

Eva Adi, 17, punched out the Jewish girls, ages 15 and 16, at 2 a.m. Sunday on a Cedarhurst street corner where the victims were smoking tobacco in a water-filled hookah, said Nassau Detective Lt. Lawrence Feffer.

Feffer said Adi had been "hanging out" and drinking beer with a male friend in Hewlett when she made anti-Semitic comments to two Orthodox Jewish boys before the pair drove the boys to a street corner in Cedarhurst.

There, they met the three girls, also Orthodox teens, who had all told their parents they were staying at their friends' houses in order to stay out late and smoke the hookah with some other friends.

Adi and her unidentified male friend left, but returned later when the three girls were alone, said Feffer. He said Adi told the girls she was "an agnostic Nazi and a skinhead and didn't like Jews," apparently repudiating the backgrounds of her parents.

The husky Adi then allegedly "sucker-punched" one girl, breaking her nose. Adi then chased a second victim and punched her in the face, injuring her. Adi's male friend also pummeled the three girls, Feffer said.

Feffer said Adi "targeted them because they were Jewish."

(cant post a link yet - its at the NYPost)

This whole stupid shit about a NOOSE IS STUPID...

And when did the NOOSE become a BLACK THING??

Hanging used to be a way of punishment...Weren't WHITE PEOPLE HUNG ALSO...

This whole thing is a bunch of shit...I will hang a noose around my ghost hanging from my trees...

NOBODY...will tell me I cannot do it...Sorry...go and get a life...if your so offended...somewhere else...thank you.:cuckoo:

It's about lynching, not hanging, staphy. Don't be an apologist for the lynchers.

Then I will be LYNCHING my ghost I hang from my trees for halloween and NOBDODY will tell me I can't...

This whole noose thang has become STUPID..political correctness gone STUPID...

like John Stossel used to say....GIVE ME A FRIGGEN BREAK..:eusa_boohoo:

Obviously, you have no idea as to the seriousness of lynching.

Then I will be LYNCHING my ghost I hang from my trees for halloween and NOBDODY will tell me I can't...

This whole noose thang has become STUPID..political correctness gone STUPID...

like John Stossel used to say....GIVE ME A FRIGGEN BREAK..:eusa_boohoo:

Move your ignorant ass to Mississippi for a few years and maybe then you will understand the concept.

New Topics

Forum List

Back