Charles Krauthammer: Why it all starts with repeal

What's wrong with you? Seriously. Why would you expect someone to pay into a system for a lifetime and then expect them to walk away with nothing? Send me my check.

So you're ok with people getting unemployment benefits and food stamps who have also "paid into the system"? How can what those people be doing be wrong, but you're not?

I have no clue what you are asking. Are unemployment benefits and food stamps the same as the lifelong payments into medicare and SS? I musta blinked.

LOL, ok. So you don't understand how taxes in this country work and where those services come from. I got it now. Just because it didn't have its own line item on your pay stub doesn't mean you weren't paying for those things through your income taxes, just like everyone else was, who also have a right to be able to get food stamps, unemployment, etc...just like you should be able to get Medicare. Make sense?

So you're ok with people getting unemployment benefits and food stamps who have also "paid into the system"? How can what those people be doing be wrong, but you're not?

I have no clue what you are asking. Are unemployment benefits and food stamps the same as the lifelong payments into medicare and SS? I musta blinked.

LOL, ok. So you don't understand how taxes in this country work and where those services come from. I got it now. Just because it didn't have its own line item on your pay stub doesn't mean you weren't paying for those things through your income taxes, just like everyone else was, who also have a right to be able to get food stamps, unemployment, etc...just like you should be able to get Medicare. Make sense?

No, keep trying.

No, keep trying.

:eusa_eh: Wouldn't it be easier if you just ignore me and neg rep me at this point? You obviously have nothing left.

No, keep trying.

:eusa_eh: Wouldn't it be easier if you just ignore me and neg rep me at this point? You obviously have nothing left.

Why would I do that? I like making you look like a MORON.

Here we go again, using a highly partisan as a sole resource.
I recall only once when he has agreed with anything that came from the left of him.
Now Krauthammer is typically civil, but his opinions are solidly embedded with the neocon thought process. Therefore he naturally does view issues from that
prospective and critiques with that set thought process. His views should be considered but only has a part of the critiquing methodology and in melded with views from all other ideological sectors to come to some sort of conclusive analysis.
The same applies to say,,,,Paul Krugman and the likes.

Not quite. Krugman is recognized as one of the top economists in the world, with a Nobel Prize in economics. His 'opinion' is based on a lifetime of work in his field that backs him up.

Charlie is a smart guy, with a psychiatric degree, but has no credentials to give his political opinions any more weight than Bob Shrum.

Are you gonna send me back all my money or not?

It isn't yours.

Yes, it is. If I'm not to receives the services promised then send it back.

There isn't an account with your name and a balance on it somewhere. You pay into the system like everyone else, it goes in a general fund and it gets paid out to those who qualify. Once it leaves your paycheck, it becomes the gubmint's money. Ain't nuttin' to send back to you. Sucks, but that's the way it is.

I will never get back all I paid in to SS but I have no problem with that. I always viewed it as an insurance policy which it is vs retirement investment.

According to Willow if she does not wreck her car she should get all her insurance premiums back?

not the same thing. when they force your money outta your pocket to pay into the ss fund you are promised something in return. you are FORCED to ante up money for SS and for medicare. You don't get to choose you pay and you are automatically enrolled onto medicare. No one forces you to own an automobile or to buy insurance so you in fact remain a MORON.

That's a ridiculous assertion. Depending on where you live, society does force you to buy an automobile, if you want to keep on living.

It isn't yours.

There isn't an account with your name and a balance on it somewhere. You pay into the system like everyone else, it goes in a general fund and it gets paid out to those who qualify. Once it leaves your paycheck, it becomes the gubmint's money. Ain't nuttin' to send back to you. Sucks, but that's the way it is.

Then I guess you can all stfu about my getting some of what I paid in.. sucks, but that's the way it is suckers now get thee back to work. I'll take my check in one huge sum or in lot's a little ones,, no skin off me nose. Sucks donut? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I will never get back all I paid in to SS but I have no problem with that. I always viewed it as an insurance policy which it is vs retirement investment.

According to Willow if she does not wreck her car she should get all her insurance premiums back?

not the same thing. when they force your money outta your pocket to pay into the ss fund you are promised something in return. you are FORCED to ante up money for SS and for medicare. You don't get to choose you pay and you are automatically enrolled onto medicare. No one forces you to own an automobile or to buy insurance so you in fact remain a MORON.

That's a ridiculous assertion. Depending on where you live, society does force you to buy an automobile, if you want to keep on living.

No one forces you to buy an automobile.

Then I guess you can all stfu about my getting some of what I paid in.. sucks, but that's the way it is suckers now get thee back to work. I'll take my check in one huge sum or in lot's a little ones,, no skin off me nose. Sucks donut? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can someone translate this in to intelligent, thanks.

Can someone translate this in to intelligent, thanks.

Try this.

Send me one big check.. or..... send me lot's of small checks. I don't care. Just pay me back.

willow's dementia seems to be acting up.
She's been using this in her spaghetti sauce:

demented_15_front_small_smaller_images.jpg

Forum List

Back