Charles Krauthammer: Why it all starts with repeal

I will never get back all I paid in to SS but I have no problem with that. I always viewed it as an insurance policy which it is vs retirement investment.

According to Willow if she does not wreck her car she should get all her insurance premiums back?

not the same thing. when they force your money outta your pocket to pay into the ss fund you are promised something in return. you are FORCED to ante up money for SS and for medicare. You don't get to choose you pay and you are automatically enrolled onto medicare. No one forces you to own an automobile or to buy insurance so you in fact remain a MORON.

I will never get back all I paid in to SS but I have no problem with that. I always viewed it as an insurance policy which it is vs retirement investment.

According to Willow if she does not wreck her car she should get all her insurance premiums back?

She doesn't have any answers for her ridiculously self serving viewpoints.

- "Government healthcare is bad!" Except for her

- "50% of people pay no Federal taxes!" Which includes her, unless you count whats deducted from her unemployment check

I've told you. send me back all the money I've been forced to pay and I;ll take care of myself. You gonna do that or not?

not the same thing. when they force your money outta your pocket to pay into the ss fund you are promised something in return. you are FORCED to ante up money for SS and for medicare. You don't get to choose you pay and you are automatically enrolled onto medicare. No one forces you to own an automobile or to buy insurance so you in fact remain a MORON.

If you own an automobile or drive you are forced to buy auto insurance and you are guaranteed benefits if you need them. ie in the case of an accident, just like SS.

No one forces you to work either do they?

If you own an automobile or drive you are forced to buy auto insurance and you are guaranteed benefits if you need them. ie in the case of an accident, just like SS.

No one forces you to work either do they?

No one forces you to own an automobile. No one.

- "50% of people pay no Federal taxes!" Which includes her, unless you count whats deducted from her unemployment check

I've told you. send me back all the money I've been forced to pay and I;ll take care of myself. You gonna do that or not?

It's actually sad that this is the ONLY response that you can come up with everytime. you really can't come up with good rationale for your hypocrisy, can you?

It's actually sad that this is the ONLY response that you can come up with everytime. you really can't come up with good rationale for your hypocrisy, can you?

It's the facts. You took my money now accuse me of hypocrisy, now pay back my money and we both walk away happy.

It's the facts. You took my money now accuse me of hypocrisy, now pay back my money and we both walk away happy.

I took your money? LOL, how did I do that?

And you ARE indeed a hypocrite, that's just a proven fact.

I took your money? LOL, how did I do that?

And you ARE indeed a hypocrite, that's just a proven fact.

Prove it.

Yes, you are. Get my check out to me pronto. then I'll do as you wish and get off ss and off medicare. there you have it.

What is wrong with you? Seriously.

What's wrong with you? Seriously. Why would you expect someone to pay into a system for a lifetime and then expect them to walk away with nothing? Send me my check.

So you're ok with people getting unemployment benefits and food stamps who have also "paid into the system"? How can what those people be doing be wrong, but you're not?

What is wrong with you? Seriously.

What's wrong with you? Seriously. Why would you expect someone to pay into a system for a lifetime and then expect them to walk away with nothing? Send me my check.

So you're ok with people getting unemployment benefits and food stamps who have also "paid into the system"? How can what those people be doing be wrong, but you're not?

I have no clue what you are asking. Are unemployment benefits and food stamps the same as the lifelong payments into medicare and SS? I musta blinked.

Forum List

Back