Charles Krauthammer: Why it all starts with repeal

not the same thing. when they force your money outta your pocket to pay into the ss fund you are promised something in return. you are FORCED to ante up money for SS and for medicare. You don't get to choose you pay and you are automatically enrolled onto medicare. No one forces you to own an automobile or to buy insurance so you in fact remain a MORON.

That's a ridiculous assertion. Depending on where you live, society does force you to buy an automobile, if you want to keep on living.

No one forces you to buy an automobile.
Yeah, you said that already. So now you are wrong twice.

Then I guess you can all stfu about my getting some of what I paid in.. sucks, but that's the way it is suckers now get thee back to work. I'll take my check in one huge sum or in lot's a little ones,, no skin off me nose. Sucks donut? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can someone translate this in to intelligent, thanks.

Try this.

Send me one big check.. or..... send me lot's of small checks. I don't care. Just pay me back.

What about the part where you mentioned sucking donuts. :lol:

Yes, it is. If I'm not to receives the services promised then send it back.

There isn't an account with your name and a balance on it somewhere. You pay into the system like everyone else, it goes in a general fund and it gets paid out to those who qualify. Once it leaves your paycheck, it becomes the gubmint's money. Ain't nuttin' to send back to you. Sucks, but that's the way it is.

Then I guess you can all stfu about my getting some of what I paid in.. sucks, but that's the way it is suckers now get thee back to work. I'll take my check in one huge sum or in lot's a little ones,, no skin off me nose. Sucks donut? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So, we are back to "gubmint, gives me my entitlement and fucks the rest of ya", huh? Of course, we've known that for a long time.

You're a great American! :salute:

There isn't an account with your name and a balance on it somewhere. You pay into the system like everyone else, it goes in a general fund and it gets paid out to those who qualify. Once it leaves your paycheck, it becomes the gubmint's money. Ain't nuttin' to send back to you. Sucks, but that's the way it is.

So, we are back to "gubmint, gives me my entitlement and fucks the rest of ya", huh? Of course, we've known that for a long time.

You don't have to give me anything except all my money back. Give it back and you'll never hear from me again.

You don't have to give me anything except all my money back. Give it back and you'll never hear from me again.

Seriously, I would rep you for your patience in the face of such idiocy, but I am out.

Some people will never get the difference between those who have paid into a system and therefore, rightly, are entitled to take back what they paid in and those who have never paid in, and yet are draining the country dry. Like say, illegal aliens and such.

And... some people will never understand why the strawman of 'car insurance' doesn't apply.

Seriously, I would rep you for your patience in the face of such idiocy, but I am out.

Some people will never get the difference between those who have paid into a system and therefore, rightly, are entitled to take back what they paid in and those who have never paid in, and yet are draining the country dry. Like say, illegal aliens and such.

And... some people will never understand why the strawman of 'car insurance' doesn't apply.

I haven't run out of rep though. You deserve it and then some.

Willow, you've probably already gotten back more than you've put in to the federal government.

"Probably". I should not have to explain why this is a ridiculous statement. Do I need to?
:lol: Just a good guess. A retired homemaker, eligible for SS and medicare...heck, even if she's a retired rocket scientist there is a good chance that she will use up more than she has put in.

Willow, you've probably already gotten back more than you've put in to the federal government.

"Probably". I should not have to explain why this is a ridiculous statement. Do I need to?
:lol: Just a good guess. A retired homemaker, eligible for SS and medicare...heck, even if she's a retired rocket scientist there is a good chance that she will use up more than she has put in.

How many years does it take to use it up? I've been on medicare for a year and have never filed a claim.. am I used up? I will be going for my physical next month. I could pay for that out of pocket if ya'll send me back my money.

I'm not a retired homemaker. I still work in the home.

How many years does it take to use it up? I've been on medicare for a year and have never filed a claim.. am I used up? I will be going for my physical next month. I could pay for that out of pocket if ya'll send me back my money.
One catastrophic illness will be all that it takes. Not that I am wishing such on you...

One catastrophic illness will be all that it takes. Not that I am wishing such on you...

well see? that's the point. Seniors can have catastrophic events, strokes, heart attacks,, that's why they start getting you to pay in 40 years ahead of time. but, the left wants everyone on medicare, whether or not they've ever paid a dime into the system.

Probably is an assumption. It's always risky to assume stuff about other people. Whatever WillyT's profession, she has paid into the system. She is entitled to take from it. That is not hypocrisy, it is fair. Particularly, since there is no 'opt out' of it. If one has money forcibly taken from them by government, they are entitled to retrieve that money back when the time comes.

I've paid into the British NHS system. I'm entitled to use it (not that I would but I can)... there are also people who have never paid into the system. They use it. My money. Their benefit. Fair? Nope.

Forum List

Back