Charges filed in shooting of Kansas City teen who rang wrong doorbell

Not necessarily about being shot and killed in their homes, but violent crime in general. Black males, according to stats, are more likely to commit these acts than other groups.

So, that is justification to blow away a black teenager who happens to be standing on your porch?

Those terrible nuts.

No member of the NRA has ever been caught looting, rioting, burning down federal buildings, throwing molotiov cocktails, killing a cop, shooting up a school, looting a Walmart, robbing and raping at gunpoint, blocking highways, disrupting a city or gunning down people in churches or supermarkets.

OCCUPY WALLSTREET = democrats.

BALTIMORE RIOTS = democrats.

FERGUSON RIOTS = democrats.

Antifa riots = democrats.

BLM riots in 350 cities = democrats.

George Floyd riots = democrats.

LA riots = democrats.

Teeming crime in NYC = democrats.

Chicago under attack = democrats.

Crime problem in America = democrats.
NRA has protected the availability of guns to mass shooters, assassins, gangs, domestic abusers

40,000 gun deaths are on the NRA

So he was a frightened little man. Ok....still doesn't excuse shooting a kid thru his door.

So now you're going to call a very elderly person a "frightened little man"?

No excuse for shooting, but instead of referring to him in this manner, maybe you should try to put yourself in his place. Especially considering you are just ten years away yourself.

So, that is justification to blow away a black teenager who happens to be standing on your porch?

Nope, never said that. I've made it clear he should not have shot the dude. I'm simply trying to justify his fears, not his actions.
If we want to see a wholesale change in the way people react to people of color, especially black males, then my suggestion is to first see a wholesale change in the way in the culture of black males.

What you are proposing is a separate, Black nation. At the moment, most Blacks do not want this. If they ever do, patriots should support their right to have one -- as they should for any national grouping. The specifics of it would be very messy but that's how humans make their history.

In the meantime, we have to live together. All patriots, of whatever color, need to support strong measures against all criminals, of whatever color, including against petty crimes, which is how serious criminals get their start.

We need to support School Choice, which will separate the disruptive, incorrigible ones from the salvagable ones.

The coming collapse of America will root out old political loyalties. A lot of people who have voted Democrat all their lives, will see the practical, bloody results of the Democrats' pro-criminal policies. We can wina lot of these people over. But not if we say, "Only whites allowed." That's a criminally suicidal policy.
Blacks can never really be considered patriots.....I am sure some could be honorary patriots if they do what they are told and try hard to be accepted by the majority.....but let's be honest, when we think of patriots, nobody thinks of those blacks....

So I say, we should hold auditions and give the good blacks a chance to show they are worthy...and if they do a good enough job, they can stay....the others should be shipped back to Africa...

Why won't the GOP lead on this?

I never said they didn't, I said they are also used to murder and rape and rob innocent people and that every other developed nation has a lot less murder because they have a lot fewer guns. In other words the risk to children being massacred is greater than your individual need for a firearm.

The risk to children and every other person is exactly why we need guns.

Well that along with our need to protect against tyranny.

Blacks can never really be considered patriots.....I am sure some could be honorary patriots if they do what they are told and try hard to be accepted by the majority.....but let's be honest, when we think of patriots, nobody thinks of those blacks....

So I say, we should hold auditions and give the good blacks a chance to show they are worthy...and if they do a good enough job, they can stay....the others should be shipped back to Africa...

Biff, since this discussion is of a serious note, maybe it's best you avoid this one.

So now you're going to call a very elderly person a "frightened little man"?

No excuse for shooting, but instead of referring to him in this manner, maybe you should try to put yourself in his place. Especially considering you are just ten years away yourself.
Being eighty doesn't mean you can blow someone away through your door. Thats not reasonable by any stretch. He is going down hard.

Biff sometimes your sarcasm is too insulting to African Americans bro.

I don't blame the elderly for being scared of everything nowadays.
You don't know who is at your door, or what their intentions are.

They should have signs on their front doors though, or in their yards stating something like "Private Property, stay away".
Or "Private Property protected by Smith and Wesson". Something to denote that it might NOT be a wise idea to knock on their front door.

This is what the Dems want. Everybody afraid of each other, so they can grab more control.

Only an idiot wouldn't go for a gun when some strange black teenager knocks on their door. they are the most violent demographic in the country for the last 6 decades, i.e. over 80% of that man's entire life. He should be left alone; let black people fix their own shitty patterns of behavior and their feral 'culture' of criminal worship.

Nope, never said that. I've made it clear he should not have shot the dude. I'm simply trying to justify his fears, not his actions.
If we want to see a wholesale change in the way people react to people of color, especially black males, then my suggestion is to first see a wholesale change in the way in the culture of black males.
Funny thing is.....

Insecure fragile cucks like you have feared black people since this country existed.....even tho, these people have DONE NOTHING TO those founding fathers you so love......NOTHING......

Inspite the bondage, the torture, the rape, the murder, the dehumanization...those black folks you feared were still expected to harbor no resentment and engage in the game of "respectability politics" -- behave and prove to us you are worthy of rights -- even tho that is something your yourselves have never had to prove to be worthy of your rights...

That whole fear of that strong big black buck is what you insecure cucks have used to justify our brutalization for centuries....Nothing in the Constitution says we have to prove shit to you

Forum List

Back