Chappelles view on abortion

If a woman has the right to choose, and chooses abortion, it's her right.

If, however, she chooses to have the baby, then the MAN can enforce his right to choose, and NOT have to pay for 18 years.

Women only like the "choose" option when it suits them.

And that is Proof that Chappelle is a half-witted imbecile
Leave Chappelle alone!!!!

If, however, she chooses to have the baby, then the MAN can enforce his right to choose, and NOT have to pay for 18 years.

The racists are out in full force today!
WTH? Are you basing this off of his previous comments about black folks?
I would guess it’s based off the same theory that those who criticized Ears, meant you were a racist. This can’t be news to you. Right?
Well as you said, that is your guess. I was hoping to hear from votto.

You understand that Chappelle is just a comedian, don't you?

This coming from a group who once got their news from Jon Stewart.

Proven to be much more accurate than Fox.

Chappelle is a comedian and was getting a good laugh.

However I do not know what inspired his material but the fact is that the idea he made a joke about has been around for a while now.

Some years ago MRAs came up with idea of Parental Obligation surrender which they advocate for. Few people pay attention but it is a real idea.

Essentially it would work like this. A single pregnant woman is required to inform the father that she is pregnant. HE has as much time to surrender his parental obligation and rights as she does to have an abortion. If he does then he never has to pay support but also has no right to see the child or be involved in its life.

No one has ever considered this an idea which others would take seriously so it is often a test to see how much hypocrisy exists in the minds of pro choicers.

Fuck off moron. Chappelle says its okay to murder babies, I call him an idiot, and you call that racist? Its stupid pieces of shit like you who ruin this county.

Wahhhhh, "Racist racist racist"..... ....everything is racist with BITCHES like you. STFU you asscrack

LOL. BusllshitDog never ceases to graces us with ignorant lies.

Abandoning your kid isn't funny. Neither is killing it.

With all seriousness, can you address the issue?

If it's OK for you to kill your child, why can't the father abandon his child?

But I thought it was a woman's body? Why would a man, for example, pay for a woman's kidney?

You can't have it both ways dolt.

Sure we can.... he caused the medical condition by banging her... so he's responsible for any results.

But still her choice, not his.
Wrong.

She i also banged him and is equally responsible for any results. But we now protect a special right for women while men lose all rights.

So either you support equal rights or you are a flaming hypocrite and clearly YOU are the latter

Sure we can.... he caused the medical condition by banging her... so he's responsible for any results.

But still her choice, not his.
Typical Prog.. You assume all women are all so weak and stupid they are incapable of making decisions for themselves.

If you were with a real woman, you'd find out they bang you as much as you bang them.

I would guess it’s based off the same theory that those who criticized Ears, meant you were a racist. This can’t be news to you. Right?
A good guess though. Yes? No?

Exactly the wrong reaction which no one is displaying especially Dave Chappelle.

Chappelle wants the attention and the criticism and the outrage and so do his fans.

He is stirring up shit and it needs to be stirred up. The more people attack him the better he does.

He’s a citizen of America

A good guess though. Yes? No?
I dunno. I wasn't really around USMB for the majority of the time that Obama was POTUS. As far as I can tell, the folks that got called out for being racists were the birthers and alt right.

Exactly the wrong reaction which no one is displaying especially Dave Chappelle.

Chappelle wants the attention and the criticism and the outrage and so do his fans.

He is stirring up shit and it needs to be stirred up. The more people attack him the better he does.
Yes I know. It was a silly sarcastic joke, okay Felicia?

There is always some truth in sarcasm.

I have never understood why a man would not want to support his offspring. Must not be that much of a man.
Well that means we need gunshot weddings. And you want to take away guns! This society is controlled by women. This is your show. You mixed the home, the work and the children and we got a much weaker nation because of it because you do all of these not as good as you would separately. Promoting women as wild animals like horses. Stallions and Fillys from these equine beauties. To do extreme feminism we made men into geldings. And these beauties are not the real leaders but really tools for humans who have monocular vision and are herbivores. Get the beech nut baby food. The road in the Lake of Fire leads to the Tower of Babel and the fiefdoms control of the peasant...

JoeB made himself look stupid again. Cannot make this stuff up. He took the abortion argument and made it about a living wage, which is some made up Leftist term and racism. What a dumbass.

As far as Chapelle goes as I said before there is some truth in his sarcasm.

Forum List

Back