Chappelles view on abortion

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
If a woman has the right to choose, and chooses abortion, it's her right.

If, however, she chooses to have the baby, then the MAN can enforce his right to choose, and NOT have to pay for 18 years.

Women only like the "choose" option when it suits them.

If, however, she chooses to have the baby, then the MAN can enforce his right to choose, and NOT have to pay for 18 years.

You understand that Chappelle is just a comedian, don't you?

I have never understood why a man would not want to support his offspring. Must not be that much of a man.

And that is Proof that Chappelle is a half-witted imbecile

Given we have millions of deadbeat dads... sounds like they already are.

The racists are out in full force today!

I have never understood why a man would not want to support his offspring. Must not be that much of a man.

Maybe she lied to him about using birth control
Maybe she lied to him about who else she was sleeping with.
Maybe he just doesn't want to spend the rest of his life with that woman.

Maybe people need to mind their own fucking business.

But I thought it was a woman's body? Why would a man, for example, pay for a woman's kidney?

You can't have it both ways dolt.

Maybe she lied to him about using birth control
Maybe she lied to him about who else she was sleeping with.
Maybe he just doesn't want to spend the rest of his life with that woman.

Maybe people need to mind their own fucking business.

Well the state never minds its business.

And you are right, most dead beat dads are never held to account by the state because they are poor.

In fact, the only responsibility the Left wing state now recognizes is for rich folk to pay for poor folk, which ends up happening every single time!

So much for people minding their own business. But you support such busy bodies, don't you? You support the state involving itself in all financial decisions and even sexual relations as a secular state tells gays they can marry and get state perks but polygamists can't.

So you are all for the government being in the bedroom as you are the government redistributing funds when a woman has a baby. The only difference is, you would have society pay the price rather than the father or mother who are the main ones that should be responsible.

Isn't that right?

You understand that Chappelle is just a comedian, don't you?

This coming from a group who once got their news from Jon Stewart.

I agree. And a woman that chooses to not support her offspring (i.e. abortion) must not be much of a woman.

But I thought it was a woman's body? Why would a man, for example, pay for a woman's kidney?

You can't have it both ways dolt.

Sure we can.... he caused the medical condition by banging her... so he's responsible for any results.

But still her choice, not his.

But she agreed to it.

And if he is poor, you will give him a pass and let society pay instead?

Why should society be stuck with this then?

Well the state never minds its business.

And you are right, most dead beat dads are never held to account by the state because they are poor.

In fact, the only responsibility the Left wing state now recognizes is for rich folk to pay for poor folk, which ends up happening every single time!

Well, if we fixed income inequality, maybe we wouldn't have a problem.

So much for people minding their own business. But you support such busy bodies, don't you? You support the state involving itself in all financial decisions and even sexual relations as a secular state tells gays they can marry and get state perks but polygamists can't.

We already have polygamy. One is called the "Wife" and the other is called "the Mistress". I'd have no problem with making polygamy legal....

So you are all for the government being in the bedroom as you are the government redistributing funds when a woman has a baby. The only difference is, you would have society pay the price rather than the father or mother who are the main ones that should be responsible.

Isn't that right?

Not really.

I would make sure every adult American had a renumerative job that pays a living wage. Then we wouldn't need the government programs that you get out and whine about. We'd still need white people welfare like Social Security and Medicare, of course, when people get too old to work.

WTH? Are you basing this off of his previous comments about black folks?

WTH? Are you basing this off of his previous comments about black folks?
I would guess it’s based off the same theory that those who criticized Ears, meant you were a racist. This can’t be news to you. Right?

Forum List

Back