Homan slams House immigration hearing as 'political theatre'

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Former acting ICE director Thomas Homan believes that his hearing was nothing more than a political theatre. He feels insulted and is willing to put up a good fight.

ME: Of course it was all fake and phony. The Dems have no intent at all to stop illegal aliens from coming in. They are counting on them to be their new voters.

Former acting ICE director Thomas Homan believes that his hearing was nothing more than a political theatre. He feels insulted and is willing to put up a good fight.

ME: Of course it was all fake and phony. The Dems have no intent at all to stop illegal aliens from coming in. They are counting on them to be their new voters.

THAT is the guy you want with you when going down a dark alley.

• Banned

THAT is the guy you want with you when going down a dark alley.

For sure.

• Banned

• Banned

NEW VIDEO:

Well, that is a given. It is not as though they want to change anything, they think it is a political win for them for it to remain the same.

Democrats don't want a wall, don't want a citizenship question on the census, don't want a voter id law, don't want to deport illegal alien felons and they don't want ICE to exist. They don't care about the American worker and taxpayer. What they do want is millions more poor, pissed off and government dependent people that they can exploit for their votes. Democrats are evil.

Democrats don't want a wall, don't want a citizenship question on the census, don't want a voter id law, don't want to deport illegal alien felons and they don't want ICE to exist. They don't care about the American worker and taxpayer. What they do want is millions more poor, pissed off and government dependent people that they can exploit for their votes. Democrats are evil.

Democrats ARE evil. I am glad you agree with me on that

Untitled - Copy.png

The problem with these hearings is that our elected reps seem more interested in political theater than in fact finding. Too many congressmen, regardless of party are looking for that next soundbite. It’s one of those “look at me” opportunities....

The problem with these hearings is that our elected reps seem more interested in political theater than in fact finding. Too many congressmen, regardless of party are looking for that next soundbite. It’s one of those “look at me” opportunities....

Well, in fairness, that happens at all hearings. In this case though, the majority party is not even interested in a solution

Forum List

Back