Chanting USA is Racist.

I just refuse to believe you guys don't really know why they were chanting it, so I'm going to stop engaging your intentional dishonesty and say have a nice day.

Why does it even matter...

They CAN DO IT is what matters..

The fact that a bunch of US citizens are being degraded for chanting "USA,USA" in the FUCKING USA is bonkers.

All this proves is that PROGRESSIVES HATE THE UNITED STATES...

The Mexicans kids are WRONG - If they want to be "Mexican" then they can go to MEXICO. If they want to embrace being a US CITIZEN THEY CAN CHANT "USA."

It's not that difficult to understand.

You're the one having trouble understanding.

They chanted "USA" to make the Hispanic Americans feel not American.

That is dick.

If you do not understand the very simple concept, good for you.

What a crock of shit...

It's the offendeds fault for being offended...

Anyone living in the US that is offended by the USA chant -- IS NOT A VIABLE ASSET TO THIS COUNTRY...

The fact that a bunch of US citizens are being degraded for chanting "USA,USA" in the FUCKING USA is bonkers.

The Mexicans kids are WRONG - If they want to be "Mexican" then they can go to MEXICO. If they want to embrace being a US CITIZEN THEY CAN CHANT "USA."

That is dick.

What a crock of shit...

Anyone living in the US that is offended by the USA chant -- IS NOT A VIABLE ASSET TO THIS COUNTRY...

You dont get to choose who's a viable asset.

Do you ever ask yourself why you act so high-horsed?

You THAT important and cool? You must be speeeeshul

That is dick.

What a crock of shit...

Christ dude they're just kids. Now you're saying they're not worthy?

Get some fucking perspective. THEY'RE JUST KIDS not political pawns.

That is dick.

What a crock of shit...

racist prick.

Sorry, did that offend you? Your fault then.

99.9% of winning teams chant the name of their school mascot. Not the name of our country. That alone makes the intent clear.

Do they have the right? Sure. But when the oppressed picks up a gun or brutally beats those oppressing them everyone will sit around saying "but he was such a good kid" and "I don't know why he would do such a thing" While all along the damn reason was right in front of us.

The real oppressed are those being degraded for chanting USA.

Yes - you're degrading and oppressing kids for chanting USA.

99.9% of winning teams chant the name of their school mascot. Not the name of our country. That alone makes the intent clear.

Do they have the right? Sure. But when the oppressed picks up a gun or brutally beats those oppressing them everyone will sit around saying "but he was such a good kid" and "I don't know why he would do such a thing" While all along the damn reason was right in front of us.

They deserve to be degraded for being racist.

racist prick

That is dick.

What a crock of shit...

racist prick.

No, it just made you look like a typical progressive retard....

You can't offend me because I wouldn't give a rats ass what you think...

You think what a parasite such as yourself says or posts matters?

What a crock of shit...

racist prick.

No, it just made you look like a typical progressive retard....

You can't offend me because I could give a rats ass what you think...

You think what a parasite such as yourself says or posts matters?

He's level headed.

You're hot headed, irrational, and a lot of the time downright stupid.

is this reconquista guy also 'racist'.....?

images

Hey, we all know "USA" is not a Race.

You're the one missing the point.

The white kids were implying the hispanic kids were not American, because of their Hispanic ethnicity.

That's racist.

i'd say you are the one missing the real point....

we also know Mexico is not a Race....

....however the brown kids are implying the white kids are not Mexican because of their white ethnicity....so according to your theory that must also be 'racist'......

See here, is more of you playing dumb in order to maintain your facade of wrongness cloaked by partisanship as rightness.

I'm not the one that suggested selling chicken and watermelon out of an ice cream truck.

Next time come up with a better analogy and you won't be mocked for your absurdity.

Do you honestly think that singing about fried chicken and watermelon would offensive to blacks? I think they'd come out expecting to buy a bucket or two and then ask for some red soda water to wash it all down.

You're continuing to be purposefully obtuse.

It's not cute, it's becoming part of your character though. Dishonesty. Like making a donation in my name to wounded warriors? Called them. No, you didn't. Plus you'd have a receipt, and you do have my email address. And no, you didn't.

And you said you didn't pay me, via the terms of the bet, and instead PAID wounded warriors because you didn't want me to know your identity because you plan to run for office.

I know your identity, so that's a wash.

You're a dishonest guy, and I always tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you keep trucking on down that path.

Tissue?

With the difference being I'm talking to you not them. They intentionally tried to insult the heritage of other kids while at a school function. In what world do that scenario not get addressed? Any idea?

is this reconquista guy also 'racist'.....?

images

The white kids were implying the hispanic kids were not American, because of their Hispanic ethnicity.

That's racist.

....however the brown kids are implying the white kids are not Mexican because of their white ethnicity....so according to your theory that must also be 'racist'......

It depends on the context.

I'm not the one that suggested selling chicken and watermelon out of an ice cream truck.

Next time come up with a better analogy and you won't be mocked for your absurdity.

Do you honestly think that singing about fried chicken and watermelon would offensive to blacks? I think they'd come out expecting to buy a bucket or two and then ask for some red soda water to wash it all down.

You're continuing to be purposefully obtuse.

It's not cute, it's becoming part of your character though. Dishonesty. Like making a donation in my name to wounded warriors? Called them. No, you didn't. Plus you'd have a receipt, and you do have my email address. And no, you didn't.

And you said you didn't pay me, via the terms of the bet, and instead PAID wounded warriors because you didn't want me to know your identity because you plan to run for office.

I know your identity, so that's a wash.

You're a dishonest guy, and I always tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you keep trucking on down that path.

Tissue?

I'm not the one that has to live with being a lying fraud.

That's racist.

live in the same world as those kids chanting "USA" and i'll show you "context"......

That's racist.

Google search this term... 'alamo whites'

All the context I needed to hear, and suspected from the very 1st time I heard this BS 'story'.

They deserve to be degraded for being racist.

Well, you deserve to be degraded for being an idiot...

Hell, you deserve to be degraded just for shits and giggles..

Who the fuck you think you are bitch boy? a social fucking engineer??

Who are you to tell people what they can and cant do or what is appropriate or not??

Even if the kids were being "racist" does degrading them make you any fucking better you piece of shit???

In short you would be no better than the alleged "racists."

So I suppose its ok to degrade people in some circumstances eh???

Besides its funny how all these Mexican kids fly their Mexican fucking flag and fly our flag upside down or burn it and you progressives say nothing. Then some kids chant USA and its a national story...

Fuck you...

Forum List

Back