Cellphone In 1930s Charlie Chaplin Film

...so you can travel to the past and talk to people in the future if you have a cell phone?

I did not say I did. And if possible time-traveler in this case was able to communicate with people in the future while in the past, then that is a big case to digest. Imagine the implications!

A woman with cellphone (some allege possible time-traveler) seen in 1930s Charlie Chaplin's Film -
Time-travel is real. I know because I time-travel often. Lots of people (including Emile Souvestre of 19th Century, Isaac Asimov and Percival Lowell; just to name a few) knew about Advanced Technology.

Then why do you feel the need to prove it to us by showing us something from the 1930's- heck why not just star in a Chaplin film and show us pictures of yourself today and in 1930?

I often time-travel to specific times based on my inner yearnings; and often driven by the power of my sub-conscious mind (though I am sure one maybe able to consciously decide what specific era to time-travel to). And if I could consciously decide on where to travel to and I am able to communicate with my present era while wherever, then what an occasion that would be.

Rightwinger, several people (including writers for CNN and Examiner - links provided in original post) speculated on allegation of handler Planetcheck. If allegation of Planetcheck were true, then we would have to explain how such an enticing technology went silent for so long, when the Internet (when finally made available to public) immediately took to the sky.

"Mystery Solved" of Huffington Post attempted to minimize the magnitude of the phenomenon, but I like Examiner and CNN say the talking device in the Charlie Chaplin Silent Film is too small to have belonged to that era. The woman is a time traveler, or the entire incident photo-shopped.

They had photoshop back then???????????????????????

Ravi, that is something I too looked into but have not yet found evidence of photo-shop technology back then. However, it is a possibility and the only option thus far that I can accept rules out time-travel.

This was actually going around for some quite time before and while it's very interesting and bizarre, the woman might also be holding something else like the picture above.

Forum List

Back