Celebrity Heart Attacks: Liberal Kevin Smith & Conservative Colin Quinn survived heart attacks today

• Banned
This board really needs a button for "mindfuckingly stupid".

you dont care about actual human beings' well-being?! i'm not surprised. these are humans who we depend on for entertainment, the least we can do is care about them.

you dont care about actual human beings' well-being?! i'm not surprised. these are humans who we depend on for entertainment, the least we can do is care about them.

I don't. Never heard of either one of them. I'm just in awe of the abject stupidity of a moron who classifies heart attacks into "liberal" and "conservative". You must have a black hole where the brain goes.

• Banned

I don't. Never heard of either one of them. I'm just in awe of the abject stupidity of a moron who classifies heart attacks into "liberal" and "conservative". You must have a black hole where the brain goes.

liberal Pogo is suffering from mental illness, but i repeat myself

liberal Pogo is suffering from mental illness, but i repeat myself

Hey, I ain't the one who created a mindless head-up-the-ass thread about "liberal and conservative heart attacks" in an endless insipid quest for attention. Am I.

Forum List

Back