CDC: Accidental car deaths 2013...35,369. Accidental gun deaths 2013...505.

Nope, Still no statistics, guy. You are batting "0". Just stick to Breitbart. They make up their own statistics.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Find this table...they don't list pages or I would give the page number...

Table 10. Number of deaths from 113 selected causes, Enterocolitis due to Clostridium difficile, drug-induced causes, alcohol-induced causes, and injury by firearms, by age: United States, 2013 [T

Then look for this at the bottom left......

Nontransport accidents (W00-X59,Y86)
Falls (W00-W19)
Accidental discharge of firearms (W32-W34)

32,000 killed in cars...."by accident"
32,000 killed by guns..."on purpose"

Which are gun nuts outraged over?

Gun-Violence-Deaths.jpg

And government in Europe murdered over 12 million people....in just 6 years.......so I think we should keep our guns.....

Talk about desperation....

When you are humiliated in an argument, bring up

What about....HITLER?

...and this would explain why Hitler lived so long. it is a fact that he never learned to drive.

And government in Europe murdered over 12 million people....in just 6 years.......so I think we should keep our guns.....

What about....HITLER?

Desparate....not at all...the primary reason for the existence of the 2nd Amendment of our Constitution and our Bill of Rights is the ability to fight a tyrannical government.....it happened in modern Europe in the 1930s and they haven't learned their lesson....we should learn that lesson and prevent the gun grabbers from disarming us...

over 12 million people in 6 years.........of Germans by their government and other Europeans occupied by Germany....

Forget history and you will pay for it....

32,000 killed in cars...."by accident"
32,000 killed by guns..."on purpose"

Which are gun nuts outraged over?

sucides don't count in the gun debate since people who commit suicide will just find something else...in Japan and South Korea they find lots of other things to kill themselves with...since they don't have any guns........so suicides do not count in this debate...

That leaves gun murders...in 2013: 8,454......

Self defense with guns each year on average....stopping or preventing violent criminal attack and saving lives.....1.6 million...

and we support gun safety education in grade schools to save lives.....you know...of children...

And locking up gun criminals for long prison sentences........

We do care...we actually care about innocent victims.....you guys just care about guns........

What about....HITLER?

Desparate....not at all...the primary reason for the existence of the 2nd Amendment of our Constitution and our Bill of Rights is the ability to fight a tyrannical government.....it happened in modern Europe in the 1930s and they haven't learned their lesson....we should learn that lesson and prevent the gun grabbers from disarming us...

over 12 million people in 6 years.........of Germans by their government and other Europeans occupied by Germany....

What about....HITLER?

nra.jpg

I own thirteen weapons of my own and store nine others.

You make a valid point....I am going to rework my average and take out the studies that include police and military..those would be 7 of the 16 cited in Kleck's work...and see what that number is......thanks.

What about....HITLER?

What about....HITLER?

nra.jpg

So....we are leaving Iraq and Afghanistan...after fighting for just 10 years, using our full miltary might, and best miltiary personel against ass backward terrorists armed with cobbled together weapons......and you think the American people can't do the same with better educations, better weapons and training and more guns than the military.......

you are the delusional one....

Car deaths in 2013....35,369 accidental gun deaths 505

Imagine the outrage if there were 32,000 intentional car deaths like we have with guns?

apparently 35,369 accidental car deaths and 2.31 million injuries in car accidents don't faze you guys.........

vs.

gun accidents 505

gun "accidents"= 505
Gun "on purpose"= 32,000

lie...

gun accident deaths 505

criminal use of guns by mainly gangs and drug related criminals 2013....8,454

Car deaths 2013...35,369 car injuries 2013...2.31 million.......

And they don't exclude the LEO, they can't. Every time a copy draws his or gun, hopefully, it is in self defense.

Jake....on the basis of your posts...I took the 16 studies cited by Kleck and with his took out all the studies that included military and police defensive gun use.....and the average is now 2 million times a year........that guns are used by non millitary, non police to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives....

You can run the numbers yourself...don't forget to add in Kleck's 2.5 million......and that isn't all the studies I usually list, only the ones that I can confirm did not use military or police.....

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

We never said it would prevent abortion...just like outlawing murdering other people doesn't stop murder.....but it does allow society to say that murdering babies is wrong...and to punish the people who do....when they could simply put the baby up for adoption.....

What about....HITLER?

What about....HITLER?

nra.jpg

So....we are leaving Iraq and Afghanistan...after fighting for just 10 years, using our full miltary might, and best miltiary personel against ass backward terrorists armed with cobbled together weapons......and you think the American people can't do the same with better educations, better weapons and training and more guns than the military.......

you are the delusional one....

Actually, I think the people in Iraq and Afghanistan are willing to give up their lives and their families for a cause

Redneck gun nuts just have erotic gun fantasies

I never did see a link to the 500+ accidental gun deaths. My guess is that the military accidently kill that many of themselves and others, without counting the civilian population.

I never did see a link to the 500+ accidental gun deaths. My guess is that the military accidently kill that many of themselves and others, without counting the civilian population.

did you follow my links..to the table...and look near the bottom...it is right there....

Yea.....Gun laws don't work

gdr-vs-gunlaws.jpg

Sadly for you there are 50 states....and I wouldn't trust an anti gun source.....and you can take New York off of their...they just stopped stop and frisk.....so their gun murder rates will go up.....

And criminals in all of these states still get guns.....as per Illinois......in particular....Chicago....strictest gun laws in the state....worst murder rate......and tiny, tiny states....Minnesota...not in top 10 for gun laws and low gun murder rate...kind of ruins it for you....dittos Iowa..and Maine......

Forum List

Back