CBO: Stimulus saved between 5 to 25 million jobs

The ONLY jobs the stimulus saved...is Guberment and UNION jobs.

he said the piss on the rest of us. But stole our money anyway.

It definitely saved my job.

And I don't work for the government.

You do know that half the stimulus was tax cuts, right?

But....but....Obama doesn't cut taxes

why yes of course because a) every tax uct is the same, and b) you have not the foggiest idea what they were and how they were structured.

LMAO

Crack is bad ummmkay. Put the pipe down.

When people fall back on insults, I know I have won the argument.

man that Obama supposedly SAVED a lot of shit with OTHER PEOPLES MONIES...what a hero that makes him eh?

It does make him a hero. Along with the Congress critters from both sides of the aisle that voted for it.

When an economy goes into a deflationary spiral, the government HAS to be the demand of last resort.

how did it save your job, exactly?

The first time home buyers tax incentive.

It saved the real estate industry.

you must have missed a few things; a) my remark about folks being psychotically delusional, b) EXACTLY ...how?

are you a RE agent?

Did your home buyers application include a box to check that said without this credit I wouldn't be buying a home? Or did you just ascribe a motive to all your clients to suit your agenda?

When people fall back on insults, I know I have won the argument.

man that Obama supposedly SAVED a lot of shit with OTHER PEOPLES MONIES...what a hero that makes him eh?

It does.

When an economy goes into a deflationary spiral, the government HAS to be the demand of last resort.

thats not what Keynes said, he didn't trumpet CONSUMER stimulus....but you knew that right?

:lol:...you are whacked dude.....seriously over the hill whacked. the real estate market is FUCKED.

Did your home buyers application include a box to check that said without this credit I wouldn't be buying a home? Or did you just ascribe a motive to all your clients to suit your agenda?

My clients told me.

You would have to be pretty stupid to think that giving people an $8,000 tax incentive would not be pretty motivating.

Well good for you........ HAVE YOU THANKED THE TAXPAYERS??

I thank the president and the Democrats AND Republicans in Congress who voted for it.

And the Chamber of Commerce for supporting it.

SO, you REFUSE TO THANK THE TAXPAYERS...I guess THE Obama and Congress has a damn MONEY TREE they plucked all that money off of.

It does.

thats not what Keynes said, he didn't trumpet CONSUMER stimulus....but you knew that right?

:lol:...you are whacked dude.....seriously over the hill whacked. the real estate market is FUCKED.

And it would have been much worst without the incentive.

You don't work in the industry, so you have no idea what you are talking about.

Well good for you........ HAVE YOU THANKED THE TAXPAYERS??

I thank the president and the Democrats AND Republicans in Congress who voted for it.

SO, you REFUSE TO THANK THE TAXPAYERS...I guess THE Obama and Congress has a damn MONEY TREE they plucked all that money off of.

Actually they do.

I paid $22,000 in federal taxes last year, so I thank the taxpayers incuding myself.

My clients told me.

You would have to be pretty stupid to think that giving people an $8,000 tax incentive would not be pretty motivating.

Even IF your being honest its no different than the cash for clunkers program. It was a shot of adrenaline that had 0 lasting effects and served to help no one that truly needed help. You know, the poor and people who lost their jobs. It was a complete waste of our money and only served to lengthen our trip to the bottom.

My clients told me.

you'd have to be pretty delusional and stupid to not realize it had no long lasting effect, distorted a market that needs to be left to bottom and was just a temporary sop, like cash for clunkers.

and I have asked twice now, how EXACTLY did it save your job?

Last edited:

Actually they do.

I paid $22,000 in federal taxes last year, so I thank the taxpayers incuding myself.

Good grief...and you STILL took advantage of the Guberment handouts.

how did it save your job, exactly?

The first time home buyers tax incentive.

It saved the real estate industry.

bullshit, It only turned it into a slow motion train wreck. House prices are still dropping and the foreclosure rate is increasing. House prices are no where near the bottom. For every house on the market there are three REOs sitting empty. I am a real estate investor. I see no reason to buy a house now. Why should I, when I can buy it later for 50% less.

It does.

And it would have been much worst without the incentive.

You don't work in the industry, so you have no idea what you are talking about.

I do. The housing market is toast. I've had several of my builders go under and the remodel industry is also crippled.

My clients told me.

Even IF your being honest its no different than the cash for clunkers program. It was a shot of adrenaline that had 0 lasting effects and served to help no one that truly needed help. You know, the poor and people who lost their jobs. It was a complete waste of our money and only served to lengthen our trip to the bottom.

It's you're, not your.

No, it was not a waste of money.

When an economy is in a deflationary spiral, the government MUST be the demand of last resort.

The stimulus turned the economy around, and it has been moving slowly in the right direction ever since.

the2bstimulus2band2bjobs.jpg

My clients told me.

It's you're, not your.

When an economy is in a deflationary spiral, the government MUST be the demand of last resort.

The stimulus turned the economy around, and it has been moving slowly in the right direction ever since.

Yeah, mkay.....

My clients told me.

It's you're, not your.

I'm typing on a phone so I don't give a shit about grammar. Sometimes it gets it right, sometimes it doesn't. Much like you, except you're rarely right.

My clients told me.

It's you're, not your.

and when someone is down to playing grammar police, its because they have lost the argument...:rolleyes:

Grammar Nazis - CollegeHumor Video

Last edited:

Forum List

Back