Cato and Koch brother about to settle who owns Cato

the Koch bros have not acted like good citizens

you dont care about that do you?

Hell if FUNDING CATO is being a "bad citizen" -- then I guess I'm a real public menace too... (ROFL)

Again TM -- are you mumbling to yourself or talking to someone? We can't hear you if you don't address the person you're mumbling to..

How about showing me how they want to INFLUENCE NOVA science programs on NPT?

Why would they spend money if they were'nt up to DEVIOUS schemes? Think there's subliminal messages? What's the angle?

Last edited:
They laugh at the burning to death if two innocent teen agers

Truth thank you for giving me all the stories from the HuffPo and DailyKos, that way I can still laugh at them, without giving hits to their pages.

Internal company documents show that the company made those sales through foreign subsidiaries, thwarting a U.S. trade ban. Koch Industries units have also rigged prices with competitors, lied to regulators and repeatedly run afoul of environmental regulations, resulting in five criminal convictions since 1999 in the U.S. and Canada.

From 1999 through 2003, Koch Industries was assessed more than $400 million in fines, penalties and judgments. In December 1999, a civil jury found that Koch Industries had taken oil it didn’t pay for from federal land by mismeasuring the amount of crude it was extracting. Koch paid a $25 million settlement to the U.S.

Phil Dubose, a Koch employee who testified against the company said he and his colleagues were shown by their managers how to steal and cheat -- using techniques they called the Koch Method

Koch Brothers Flout Law Getting Richer With Secret Iran Sales - Bloomberg

Do you really think we give a shit if they built a plant where the so called endangered spotted blue beetle is? Hell if the could make mosquitos extinct, Id make em emperor.

Burned Alive

On Aug. 24, 1996, Danielle Smalley and her high school friend and neighbor Jason Stone, both 17, smelled gas outside Smalley’s mobile home in rural Lively, Texas, 50 miles southeast of Dallas. The house had no telephone, so they decided to drive the Smalley family’s pickup truck to a neighbor’s home to call 911.

They never made it.

The truck stalled after the couple drove into a fog-like cloud, says Danielle’s father, Danny Smalley, who watched them drive away. It was butane vapor, leaking from a corroded steel pipeline. Seconds later, as Danielle restarted the truck, the gas ignited into a fireball, burning Danielle and Jason to death.

Smalley’s father sued Koch Industries in 1997 in the Kaufman County, Texas, district court for the wrongful death of his daughter.

The Accident* | Aug. 24, 1996 | KEMP, Texas
— A liquid butane pipeline broke and exploded Saturday near a subdivision in this northeast Texas town, killing two teenagers who inadvertently triggered the blast with an ignition spark from their truck.

One home was destroyed in the 3:30 p.m. explosion and about 50 others were evacuated in the rural neighborhood while firefighters allowed the underground pipeline to burn. The leak was noticed by a man in the neighborhood who sent his daughter, Danielle Smalley, and her friend, Jason Stone, to report it. The teenagers triggered the blast with an ignition spark from their truck as they were driving away, said Kaufman County Sheriff Robert Harris.

Ms. Smalley and Mr. Stone, both 17, were killed. There were no other injuries. Flames reached dozens of feet high and a column of black smoke could be seen for miles as firefighters from six communities were called in. "While I was sitting there, it ignited," said resident Rick Brugette. "The flames came almost up to the front door of my house. ... It was probably a
bout 150 degrees on my porch

http://www.smalleyfnd.org/danielle.htm

yeah its real funny the koch brothers killed those kids huh

24pc8y0.jpg
24pc8y0.jpg
24pc8y0.jpg
24pc8y0.jpg
24pc8y0.jpg
24pc8y0.jpg
24pc8y0.jpg
24pc8y0.jpg
24pc8y0.jpg