Cato and Koch brother about to settle who owns Cato

Your on koch

repped for being spot on.

rw's - Would you PLEASE just READ the CATO LIBERTARIAN website?

Thank you.

I'm quite familiar with CATO's work. Can you cite any of their work that is factually incorrect?

I'll take your rebuttal as "the Koch Brothers are evil and F you"

Good stuff.

Tell me what laws the Koch Brothers have broken.

You need someone to demonize and fear. Leftist billionaire doing the exact samething as the Koch Brothers is fine with you, but god forbid those that disagree with you politically exercise the God damned rights of free speech--well then they are trying to kill Democracy.

You haven't a point to make or a relevant thing to say.

Koch Brothers Flout Law Getting Richer With Secret Iran Sales - Bloomberg

A Bloomberg Markets investigation has found that Koch Industries -- in addition to being involved in improper payments to win business in Africa, India and the Middle East -- has sold millions of dollars of petrochemical equipment to Iran, a country the U.S. identifies as a sponsor of global terrorism.

Last edited:

A Bloomberg Markets investigation has found that Koch Industries -- in addition to being involved in improper payments to win business in Africa, India and the Middle East -- has sold millions of dollars of petrochemical equipment to Iran, a country the U.S. identifies as a sponsor of global terrorism.

“Those activities constitute violations of criminal law,” Koch Industries wrote in a Dec. 8, 2008, letter giving details of its findings. The letter was made public in a civil court ruling in France in September 2010; the document has never before been reported by the media.

That's what you have. A multi-billion dollar corporation made some dealings that violated the law, they investigated themselves and admitted wrong doing and this all proves what TruthDOESNTmatter?

You realize that nothing there points out any lies they are trying to buy, right?

“Those activities constitute violations of criminal law,” Koch Industries wrote in a Dec. 8, 2008, letter giving details of its findings. The letter was made public in a civil court ruling in France in September 2010; the document has never before been reported by the media.

That's what you have. A multi-billion dollar corporation made some dealings that violated the law, they investigated themselves and admitted wrong doing and this all proves what TruthDOESNTmatter?

Isnt it amazing how she can link to a media article to a document thats never been reported in the media?

You forgot the very next paragraph.

Egorova-Farines wasn’t rewarded for bringing the illicit payments to the company’s attention. Her superiors removed her from the inquiry in August 2008 and fired her in June 2009, calling her incompetent, even after Koch’s investigators substantiated her findings. She sued Koch-Glitsch in France for wrongful termination.

Again, evidence would be nice. Simply citing an article that says they lied because someone else said they lied really doesnt constitute evidence.

If it did, then me saying I have a million dollars and getting another person to quote me saying that, and another person quoting that person, would suddenly make it true. I truly wish it was that easy.

Again, evidence would be nice. Simply citing an article that says they lied because someone else said they lied really doesnt constitute evidence.

If it did, then me saying I have a million dollars and getting another person to quote me saying that, and another person quoting that person, would suddenly make it true. I truly wish it was that easy.

In all your years dealing with TM, have you learned nothing? :razz:

Internal company documents show that the company made those sales through foreign subsidiaries, thwarting a U.S. trade ban. Koch Industries units have also rigged prices with competitors, lied to regulators and repeatedly run afoul of environmental regulations, resulting in five criminal convictions since 1999 in the U.S. and Canada.

From 1999 through 2003, Koch Industries was assessed more than $400 million in fines, penalties and judgments. In December 1999, a civil jury found that Koch Industries had taken oil it didn’t pay for from federal land by mismeasuring the amount of crude it was extracting. Koch paid a $25 million settlement to the U.S.

Phil Dubose, a Koch employee who testified against the company said he and his colleagues were shown by their managers how to steal and cheat -- using techniques they called the Koch Method

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-...aw-getting-richer-with-secret-iran-sales.html

Last edited:

The Cato Institute

Promoting public policy based on individual liberty, limited government, free markets, and peaceful international relations.

While I realize that's not important to rw's, you might want to pay a teensy weensy bit of attention to what the Kochs have in mind .......

Or not.

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzz

Why they want the same things I WANT.. THat's why CATO is in my will...
:cool:

You forgot the very next paragraph.

Egorova-Farines wasn’t rewarded for bringing the illicit payments to the company’s attention. Her superiors removed her from the inquiry in August 2008 and fired her in June 2009, calling her incompetent, even after Koch’s investigators substantiated her findings. She sued Koch-Glitsch in France for wrongful termination.

So if the Koch Brothers are such a threat to America and Democracy, why is it only now is the left in an uproar about them? They have went their entire lives donating to political causes and running their corporations and not once did the left ever say a damn thing about them until an article in the New Yorker on August 30, 2010?

You didn't know who the hell the Koch Brothers were until that date. Now you have completely swallowed and bought into the Koch Brothers conspiracy theory.

Go put your tin foil hat on, buy a tent and occupy a park somewhere Truthmatters.

Internal company documents show that the company made those sales through foreign subsidiaries, thwarting a U.S. trade ban. Koch Industries units have also rigged prices with competitors, lied to regulators and repeatedly run afoul of environmental regulations, resulting in five criminal convictions since 1999 in the U.S. and Canada.

From 1999 through 2003, Koch Industries was assessed more than $400 million in fines, penalties and judgments. In December 1999, a civil jury found that Koch Industries had taken oil it didn’t pay for from federal land by mismeasuring the amount of crude it was extracting. Koch paid a $25 million settlement to the U.S.

Phil Dubose, a Koch employee who testified against the company said he and his colleagues were shown by their managers how to steal and cheat -- using techniques they called the Koch

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-...ting-richer-with-secret-iran-sales.htmlMethod.

Copy paste. Copy paste.

Truthmatters, do you know the history and actions of billionaire George Soros?

Your on koch

repped for being spot on.

rw's - Would you PLEASE just READ the CATO LIBERTARIAN website?

Thank you.

Yes -- PLEASE R-w'ers go read the Libertarian positions on the CATO website. Grow some spine.... :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Rw'ers only TALK a good game about limited govt, freedom and free market principles. We CATO-lovers study those things and deliver...

Forum List

Back