Catholics are Christians?

I did, he never answered, meaning he's either not there, or he doesn't give a shit about me. Either way, it doesn't look good for god.

There is another possibility. We are taught we are not to test the Lord. We may also have expectations of something grand, forgetting that God is more often found in a tiny whispering sound.

Keep seeking, knocking, asking.

I did, he never answered, meaning he's either not there, or he doesn't give a shit about me. Either way, it doesn't look good for god.

There is another possibility. We are taught we are not to test the Lord. We may also have expectations of something grand, forgetting that God is more often found in a tiny whispering sound.

Keep seeking, knocking, asking.
Nah, I'm here, he heard me.

Or am I too insignificant for god to take time to answer?
well, there IS that......
Is it obnoxious wednesday today? :D

That aside, so you're saying that god doesn't bother with some people and lets them go about their business?
once you've decided to reject him there would be no reason for him to check up on you, unless he wanted to use you like a tool........
I never rejected him, I'm just waiting for proof.

Man, you guys have so many different versions of what each one of you believes that it must be easy for you to dodge the point by highlighting a slip of the pen.

We are each unique people with different perceptions. People's perceptions of broccoli also differ.
So whose interpretation of the bible and god is right?

Why don't you ask Him yourself?

Listen next time.

Wrong. It's not looking good for you.....
He never answered, what do I do now? :dunno:

Are you waiting for an audible voice? He can speak to you through others, you are just not listening.
There is more than one way to carry a message to someone....
So he's too lazy to convince me himself? Or am I too insignificant for god to take time to answer?
And all men are liar, you can't trust what any of them say.

No, you just are not opening your heart to hear him is my guess --- I don't claim to speak for others.
If you saw God and he spoke to you, would you be willing to stop living for yourself, and live to honor and please Him only?
I seriously doubt that god needs me to live my whole life honouring and pleasing him. That doesn't even make any sense that god would make beings for the sole purpose of having drones to worship him, that would have to be one HUGE ego. I'll pass on that god and find one that's not so vain.

So no, you wouldn't. Which is precisely why you don't hear the Lord. You don't sincerely want to know Him.

He never answered, what do I do now? :dunno:

Are you waiting for an audible voice? He can speak to you through others, you are just not listening.
There is more than one way to carry a message to someone....
So he's too lazy to convince me himself? Or am I too insignificant for god to take time to answer?
And all men are liar, you can't trust what any of them say.

No, you just are not opening your heart to hear him is my guess --- I don't claim to speak for others.
If you saw God and he spoke to you, would you be willing to stop living for yourself, and live to honor and please Him only?
I seriously doubt that god needs me to live my whole life honouring and pleasing him. That doesn't even make any sense that god would make beings for the sole purpose of having drones to worship him, that would have to be one HUGE ego. I'll pass on that god and find one that's not so vain.

So no, you wouldn't. Which is precisely why you don't hear the Lord. You don't sincerely want to know Him.
Or else he's not really there because all he has to do is to show me that he's real and I'll believe.

Or else he's not really there because all he has to do is to show me that he's real and I'll believe.
God is not that hard up for believers that He has to prove anything to you. If you really wanted to know God it would be you who was pursuing Him, proving your interest in Him and His ways.

God is not that hard up for believers that He has to prove anything to you. If you really wanted to know God it would be you who was pursuing Him, proving your interest in Him and His ways.
It's my fault? You have nothing. Go back to drooling over a book.

Forum List

Back