cat and cactus

26410_Picture 228 (4b).jpg

Hey! I have one of those... (Silver persian).. But mine would never *dare* to put forth the effort to *climb* to get food.

Shattered said:
Hey! I have one of those... (Silver persian).. But mine would never *dare* to put forth the effort to *climb* to get food.
the cats here are hellions--- I told the "ladies" of the house that if my room gets sprayed or peed in one more time I'm throwing the cat bed out side and pissing all over it. :)

Shattered said:
We have a Black one too. Does yours like to try an eat plastic wrap sort of stuff?
Everyone we have ever had does...

Mr. P said:
We have a Black one too. Does yours like to try an eat plastic wrap sort of stuff?
Everyone we have ever had does...

Absolutely!!! Plastic of any sort (as long as it makes noise), tinsel, and curling ribbon.

(And here I thought mine was just retarded...)

Do yours sit in corners with their butts on the floor, and the rest of their bodies upright, with their front paws crossed in front of them? (Like a human, dammit!)

Shattered said:
(And here I thought mine was just retarded...)

Do yours sit in corners with their butts on the floor, and the rest of their bodies upright, with their front paws crossed in front of them? (Like a human, dammit!)

No, but they do lay flat on their backs.
I think you had a pic of yours like that.
I've never seen any other cats do it consistantly. Front paws pulled up together like their praying, rear legs spread, belly exposed..

Mr. P said:
No, but they do lay flat on their backs.
I think you had a pic of yours like that.
I've never seen any other cats do it consistantly. Front paws pulled up together like their praying, rear legs spread, belly exposed..

Yup. Goofy things. Mine used to think he was a squirrell when he was a baby, too.. Sat up on his hind legs, paws dangling in front of him, and stealing walnuts outta the damn bowl.

Mr. P said:
They are definitely "different" cats.
They also seem to be very affectionate...
But only with my wife. They hate me, most of the time anyway.

You're more likely to mess up their fur than your wife is.. They hate that. They must be pretty, and well groomed at all times.. Mine's so damned picky people think he's female, and then when they find out he's male, they insist he's gay.

Shattered said:
Absolutely!!! Plastic of any sort (as long as it makes noise), tinsel, and curling ribbon.

OMG!!! Plastic of any type, especially bags!! My cat will lay on it and lick it!! What is up with that???

dilloduck said:
you mean all cats aren't girls ?????

dogs are boys-----cats are girls--

did that change after I was 7?
Okay, I'll come clean...I don't like cats!
One came with the wife soooooo...ya live with it. The dog in the pic was my baby.
The best dog I ever had!

Said1 said:
OMG!!! Plactic of any type, especially bags!! My cat will lay on it and lick it!! What is up with that???

You have a Perisian, too???

Ratt doesn't like the noise - so she never developed a taste for them.. Poof is the plastic connoisseur...

Forum List

Back