A Street Cat Named Bob

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Has anybody ever seen this movie before? I just saw it today for the first time with my fiancée and I found it really cute. Bob was absolutely adorable too and that's the real cat from the story that it's based upon. :) ( Sadly he passed away in 2020 though, RIP Bob.)

I've seen the movie and read a couple of the books.
It is my belief that cats choose us and sometimes come for a purpose. Over and over you find stories of cats that show up and don't leave. I've had that many times. The cat shows up at the door and moves in.

A week ago we lost our male cat to cancer. The female was so grief stricken she refused to eat and went into multiple organ failure. She passed yesterday. My granddaughter' pit bull rescues kittens and parted with two that needed a home. One is black the other one looks like a cow.

Has anybody ever seen this movie before? I just saw it today for the first time with my fiancée and I found it really cute. Bob was absolutely adorable too and that's the real cat from the story that it's based upon. :) ( Sadly he passed away in 2020 though, RIP Bob.)

I don't watch a lot of movies but I did see this one. Very enjoyable.

Forum List

Back