Castlevania Lord Of Shadows

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Wow. I have spent the last two night watching the completel walkthrough on youtube. The is NO WAY I would ever play that game. Ever. I'd die within 5 minutes of the beginnging! But about 12 hours of watching it...6 hours last night...straight...the last 5 and a half hours tonight (I started at 8pm...finished the last of it just now), it was fascinating to watch someone else play it. Great game, but not for me! And in 2014, Lord of Shadows part 2 will be released. And that will be the end of that particular seris of the Belmont clan..or so they say.

I beat my own game of Lament of Innocense and restarted it as Joachim, so I have another few weeks of playing that one, then I start God Of War.

So..I have been MIA for awhile and this is the reason. Hard games, I will watch it all on you tube. Easier ones..I will play on my own system.

Anywho...LOS is HARD. But the graphics are awesome!
Hubby bought me a ps3 today and it was LOADED with shitloads of games...but it was too confusing for me so I slapped it on craigslist and sold it within an hour of listing it. I think I will stay with my easier PS2, lol.

It must be nice to be able to watch as much You Tube as you want, but my satellite system won't allow that because as soon as I excede the daily download limit of 250 megabytes, my system slows down to a crawl for 24 hours. I might as well shut the thing down.

I don't know about this Castlevania game, but I am a FPS fan. I don't like 3rd person games or overhead views of a game. I tried Diablo's demo and didn't like the overhead view. If Castelvania is an FPS, I will try it out.

Forum List

Back